RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Thanks for the input! The more people respond, the more we might get a pattern of what might be happening. I have some ideas, but I want to see what others post.

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

Thank you for module pack 3!

1 Like

@Brandon

Check out new modules:

Gloryseeker

Fortune’s Favorite

1 Like

@James

Check out:

Virtue Series: Hope

Virtue Series: Temperance

I already have 2 tinnitus
I lisen on the Lowest volume possible and it works very well.

I know what you mean but it’s more like my brain is firing these tones, not my ears.
Probably overload/ process of info, so much that my brain start singing in a frequency

I get this on Emperor customs/ terminus
I get this on Azriel custom with blue skies
I get this on BLU

to me it is a cognitive or energetic development effect/ recon

DR also makes it negligible

@RVconsultant
there are actually always sounds going on in our ears and even our head (firing in brain)-we just tune them out-the moment the become noticeable and/ or perceived ‘as foreign or a threat’ they can create a feedback loop where the sound grows and/or becomes more distracting. In this case emotionally neutralizing the concern -diminishes the sound/effect.

1 Like

Exactly!

That’s part of what I’m wondering. Thank you for your input!

1 Like

Intriguing. Thank you for this idea!

unfortunately/fortunately- this is a major aspect of what is labeled as ‘tinnitus’ it’s the music of the brain, not just an auditory issue.

My sense/hope and what it seems is DR is working on this.

@SaintSovereign
@Fire

Any thoughts on a stopping tinnitus sub-not just as an auditory issue but as the sounds of the brain firing effect. Or even for people who can’t use ultrasonics/Ultima to be able to. (for the record: I can but it would suck not too be able too)

edit: hear silence sub/module lol

I’ve never heard silence in my entire life, every moment of every day is a constant high pitched tone… somewhere near 20khz, though it’s been years since I’ve tried to identify the frequency so I may be remembering that incorrectly. Either way, after 40 years I’m used to it by now. That being said, I haven’t noticed a difference after listening to any of the SC subs (I only listen to masked, ultrasonic gives me a splitting headache), Ultimas or not.

I do find that music gets stuck in my head far more than it used to prior to starting SC subs though… and is now so clear in some situations that I can’t tell the difference between music actually playing in another room and music in my head. If there’s a white noise source, like a bathroom fan for example, it’s very easy for me to hear things that arent there. Last night I was rocking my daughter to sleep and I could hear one of her nursery rhyme songs playing very clearly, but it was all in my head…

my 2c, fwiw. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haven’t experienced anything like this yet.

It’s worth a lot to me… more than 2c! The posts I’ve read by you tend to be thoughtful and composed, hence the page/flag for you! Thank you for your reply!

1 Like

For a moment I had no idea what you were talking about. Not planning any customs at this time. I’m guessing those two modules may be a part of Dragon Reborn

1 Like

That is a good guess, and even better self-restraint!:grin:

2 Likes

They instantly went onto my list. What about Sacred Words (since I need to type to people) and Pride Unbroken?

I’m glad I waited. I was tempted to make it the other day.

Thanks for the kind words! I’ve been mostly absent from the forum lately just due to general life busy-ness as well as business busy-ness (is that a thing? lol)so I’ve got a lot of catching up to do… I’ve barely given more than a cursory glance at DR, and the new mashup of BLU and Executive definitely sounds like something I want.

I’m off for the holidays in 4 days, and I will catch do some reading to catch up as well as update my journal while I’m off, I hope there are a few thoughtful thoughts somewhere in there. :smile:

1 Like

yes I believe those and pride unbroken look like they were pulled from DR.
I would bet Kronos key, metamorphosis, immortals blade, awakened perception, and even arcane mastery were as well.

1 Like

Now that you mention it…:sunglasses:

Yes, the rewards for self-restraint and self-discipline.

1 Like

It is now.:sunglasses:

There is more than hope because I know you will deliver. :sunglasses:

1 Like

That is an intriguing thought…