Main Dev. Thread -- Beyond Limitless

I see so I am guessing it should be available today. Thanks

1 Like

I think they will notify us through email when it is ready.

1 Like

Libertine dropped on Monday so if they are consistent in their release patterns I am sure we will see Beyond Limitless at some point this morning (at least it is morning where I am).

2 Likes

Its afternoon where I am :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s evening around here. :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately, I JUST received the vocal track from the vocal artist and I haven’t had a chance to examine it yet. It’ll it’ll be this evening before release.

2 Likes

90% finished. @Fire is finalizing the stack module. Then, we master the file, upload and release. It’ll be later today, but it WILL be today.

6 Likes

take your time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Crossing my fingers that it will arrive in time for my evening meditation session!

3 Likes

I have faith in Fire he is a cool bloke and when he sets out to do stuff he gets it done no questions asked.

2 Likes

Interesting you say that. After conducting research and consulting with… well, our consultants, Beyond Limitless will work better just before bed.

9 Likes

Hurry up Fire i go to bed in one hour :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess I it could also be used before writing an exam or so.And if it’s best used before bed, than you have still time to listen to libertine in the morning :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@dorfmeister May I ask how you perform your meditation ?

2 Likes

Very soon. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

With Libertine I have been listening through a light and sound machine, sitting up and following the instructions. After I complete two rounds of Libertine I switch to a guided track of Wim Hof breathing on youtube that is about 15 minutes long, and then do about 10 minutes of the Microcosmic Orbit.

3 Likes

That is great because during the week I can without fail do my meditating at night rather than during the day.

2 Likes

BEYOND LIMITLESS is now available for those who pre-ordered. The regular landing page will go up soon. The pre-order version includes:

Beyond Limitless
Creativity Unleashed Stack Module (Ultrasonic and Masked)
Beyond All Limits – the musical backing track, produced and composed by yours truly.

You should be able to download in “My Account” within a few minutes. If not, please e-mail [email protected] and I’ll take a look at it within a few hours.

We recommend using BEYOND LIMITLESS twice a day, just before bed with headphones. The track does have the ultrasonic Creativity Unleashed embedded into it, so try not to play it too loud. Keep it at a comfortable level, relax and follow with the guided meditation.

Enjoy!

10 Likes

By the way, we have added some of the revolutionary new technology that we have been developing for PrimalTech v2 into Beyond Limitless.

Consider this a little taste of what’s to come, and enjoy. :wink:

9 Likes

It is very soothing. Thank you to both Saint and Fire! :smiley:

1 Like