Main Dev. Thread -- Beyond Limitless

My plan will be to run Beyond Limitless and then Libertine through my light and sound machine. I may experiment with doing Wim Hof breathing or the Microcosmic Orbit while listening.

3 Likes

@dorfmeister I recall coming across a light and sound machine 2 decades ago. The one that I came across was a helmet one placed on ones head. Is the one I described similar to the one you have ?

1 Like

Blackadder ā€¦ I have not seen one that was a helmetā€¦ Mine is a Mind Alive Alert Pro and integrates headphones, LED glasses and CES earclips.

https://mindalive.com/index.cfm/store/product.cf?product=9

My favorite aspect of the Alert Pro is that it integrates Cranial Electro Stim and the electricity pulses in sync with the LEDs and binaural beats.

I love mine, recommend it, but I have met people who do not like them so I am always a bit reticent to go overboard with my recommendations.

1 Like

I also have a Proteus that I bought nearly 20 years ago but rarely use now, even though it is a good machine. It is just not on the level of the Alert Pro.

1 Like

I should add, too, that I never use the light and sound machine to listen to subliminals. I always play those through a speaker.

The light and sound machine and the superchargers are a match made in heaven, though!

1 Like

Final script submitted to voice actress. :wink:

3 Likes

Unless something changes, the Beyond Limitless stack module (which is also embedded into the program), will be the first taste of PrimalTech v2.

4 Likes

Is the beyond limitless stack module going to be available for purchase? Like we would get a masked version too or like the other pre-orders a ultra sonic only?

1 Like

Itā€™s available as a preorder bonus only.

3 Likes

Have not purchase any SC subliminal before, can make this my first SC subliminal? Or must have use others SC subliminal before to get the benefit of this subliminal? Thanks!

1 Like

The product page indicates you CAN use this on its own but it works way better as a booster to a core subliminal track.

2 Likes

So am I right to assume that the Beyond Limitless stack module will be your first subliminal without any anti-piracy script?

1 Like

I think so, since PrimalTech v2 is focused on packing more goodness within the script, and taking away the space the AP was filling.

3 Likes

I know itā€™ll probably be low on your priority list. But it would be great to have masked versions of these ā€˜stackā€™ modules. Or in the futurue for upcoming ones.

Because listening to ultrasonics on my earbuds and then masked is a lot of time adjusting volume. if I am working at home itā€™s not a problem, as I can run ultrasonics + music. But when I am out and about, the Ultrasonics + Masked playlist can become quite unpractical.

One last question @Fire and @SaintSovereign

Is there any benefit of adding BrainWave entrainment or deep relexation to increase suggestability towards your subliminals?

I have played with Elvea Systems, Revolutionizer, BlissCoded Sounds LifeFlow and UltraDepth relaxation. They help me relax, but if it makes the subliminals more effective too (indirectly due to change of brainstate/relaxation) iā€™d happily incorporate them more to make my playlist more effective.

1 Like

@dorfmeister thanks for the information I may look at purchasing such a device in the future.

2 Likes

Yes, that is correct.

2 Likes

Not sure, havenā€™t tested them with our subliminals yet. We did try adding binaural beats to the early supercharger prototype, but it made the music sound like ass, and was distracting enough to break the experience.

That would particularly suck with Beyond Limitless, which leans on a guided meditation, visualization feel more than Libertine did.

6 Likes

I like running Libertine through my light and sound machine. It has a mode that lets the audio input guide the action of the light, sound and cranial electro stim. I mute the sound from the device and only use the flashing light and Cranial Electro Stim. I have never been a big fan of binaural beats, either.

Obviously not everyone would want to do this, but I like it, though I have also run just Libertine through headphones, too. Way quicker to set up.

3 Likes

I thought Beyond Limitless was suppose to be released on 13th ? yet I cannot see it in my downloads. Can one of you guys please confirm ?

1 Like

Preorder ends on the 13th

2 Likes