Main Dev. Thread - Beyond Limitless ZP

Would you please enter a support ticket with these questions?

1 Like

Day 1: 6:50 mins of running BLU zp
Day 2: Rest… I just forgot that I have the product to avoid overexposure :skull:

Day 3(today) : 6 mins of running blu zp

So I was struggling with the game" getting over it". I was stucked in the devils chimney. On android controls are pretty hard I was stuck there for like 3-4 days. Few months ago I tried the game first time and I was stuck there for a week

So in the evening I crossed two stages of the game(it was literally impossible for me :slightly_smiling_face:) . A better hand eye coordination. This definitely came from blu zp. I noticed thoughts organized. I haven’t start studying , probably I will start work ,energy power(physics topics) tomorrow, hope I can update a bit

So initial impressions = a better hand eye coordination

I think few of the members know how the hard the game is. Among them @SaintSovereign will definitely know with the Android/ios controls haha .

1 Like

Why BLU is in ’ Esoteric ’ Category in main shop ? :thinking:

1 Like

Clearly, it’s just a mistake. But please, someone go ahead and start a conspiracy over it. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: let start the conspiracy , say no more

@gdbdboy you in ?

:muscle:

2 Likes

Noticed a different kind of dream. Wondering is this the learning problem solving in dream kind of thing :thinking:

Actually, it’s because the original supercharger had an aura. We always put auras under esoteric. It’s not there now, so we’re removing it from that page.

5 Likes

@Salchichon How did your exam go? Any insights from BL?

Not so well. It was harder than I forecasted. I created a custom with Stark and RICH as core with some additional modules.
My idea is to dive into trading as additional source of income. However, I understand a learning enhancement sub it will help. The problem is that Limitless and Beyond Limitless makes me more dumb until the point that is difficult for me to articulate sentences. Similar situations happened to Saint and Voytek.
I didn’t include these on my custom. Perhaps, stacking with quantum limitless will give me different results. For now, I didn’t notice any chance on myself.
I am attracted to the idea of WANTED but it will be an overkill (Custom+QL St1+WANTED).
Let me build slowly my innovator billionaire Playboy side.
Cheers

2 Likes

I was a bit worried about the side effect of limitless, which only seems to affect certain people and not others. I’m hoping that I end up being one of the lucky ones.

1 Like

Have you tested Limitless or BLU before? I started with limitless in Nov 2018. At that time, I started feeling neck pain. Kind of thyroiditis like, so I stopped. But, nothing had changed on my lab at that time. My hope was to see a bit improvement with Quantum limitless.
The problem is that SC offer us to many tools to attempt improve to many different areas of our lives that we get distracted.
Cheers!

2 Likes

I used Limitless ZP for about a week before switching back to QL. From what I recall, I had a bit of brain fog but it cleared up towards the end. I’m currently going through my washout and will start beyond limitless on Monday.

2 Likes

Yes apparently the founders pay voodoo priests from Peru to cast spells on certain products to make then magically more powerful. Hence the reason it was classified esoteric.

5 Likes

limitless zp has been one of the best products i have bought from nearly 30 i have bought so far.

and it worked for me from the very first loop.

3 Likes

is anyone currently running this?

i will probably start it in the next 1-2 weeks.

they seem to have taken the best aspects of minds eye + limitless to create this so im very excited and expect this product to work very well for me given my experience with those 2 products.

1 Like

This might be from overload. Would you please enter a support ticket about this?

@Fire @SaintSovereign

@RVconsultant i know you are hyper intelligent.

I can only imagine what happen when you swallow the BL pill. phewwww :slight_smile:

I’m using Dragon Reborn so I decided on Beyond Limitless and it’s the start of my second cycle with it…I chose BL because it works faster and rather than increase cognition I felt BL was the better choice because DR can be a bit energy consuming at times. I wanted to maximize my cognition,creativity, etc immediately to maximize what I have while I’m on DR.

I had the urge to pick up my guitar yesterday. I obliged. I ended up having some insight where my guitar consciousness bumped up! I’ve played for a long time and it just never all came together for me. I’d been practicing just finger exercises and barre chords to keep my fingers in shape. I haven’t played in maybe a month.

I picked up my guitar and I came up with some cool chord progressions. Rather than guessing I found myself having that knowing that whatever I was going to do was going to sound good. I did some really simple things but I’d never done before and it was kind of making sense to me. Though not at the point of reading music or knowing notes or even how to explain it yet. So I attribute that to Beyond Limitless ZP, another win thanks to Subliminal Club! Some of that pattern recognition and creativity getting unlocked!

1 Like

How easier results with BL after using Limitless long-term?

1 Like

it’s important to know where is a difference between Limitless and BL. Limitless is for increasing your cognitive capacity, whilst BL is for increasing your cognitive skills. Results from BL depends on your cognitive capacity. Let’s say you have 100 points of cognitive capacity, and when you run BL, you will get as much cognitive skills as can fill 100 points of capacity of your brain. But when you run Limitless, after some time your cognitive capacity will be 200 points. And after that, if you run BL, after some time you will twice more smarter than before.
I hope I answered your question.

9 Likes