Main Dev. Thread - Beyond Limitless ZP

As always, you enlighten me with your infinite wisdom. Thank you for this insight.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. I try to be helpful

1 Like

This week, possibly today. About to put Limitless Executive through.

11 Likes

any timeframe for new description of Executive ZP?

Within the next few days. Limitless Executive is on deck.

4 Likes

I want the updated objectives for Executive as well but I don’t see the point in pestering someone

That should be incredibly fascinating. A real cognitive changer

Hey @James please dont insult the founders. Could you do a better job then them ???

Can you build subliminal products ??

I think not !!

BL is coming Fire is fixing some bugs so please be patient.

I noticed since James has listened to Limitless Executive he is becoming a big mouth.

There is a probability! Maybe 0.01% :rofl:

:rofl: recon???

@TheBoxingScientist I didn’t insult anyone. I feel like I have calmed down quite a bit actually

2 Likes

@James i understand in the last 6 months you have become mild mannered but alot more assertive. You speak your mind which is good thing as people now know where they stand with you.

Thanks for reaching out and clarifying your behaviour.

2 Likes

Anyone tried the zp version yet?? :thinking::thinking:

@MadaraUchiha ?

2 Likes

has anyone tested beyond limitless ZP yet?

Yes more productive (started work on things I’ve been putting off), can bring my focus back to the task at hand easier, visualization is clear and easier I try some of my old techniques.

6 Likes

If anyone know the answer, I am humbly requesting you to answer this plss :sweat_smile: (if saint or fire posted this somewhere and I am not aware )

have they removed the alpha script from titles like limitless and beyond limitless ??
Like it can be used for purely cognitive purposes or can it be used by someone like below 18 . For example you want to help your brother who is 15 years old to help him with his memory without any change in behavior or any other trait ?

1 Like

Don’t know the answer to this, but the ultimate answer to your 15 year old brother running BL is right on the sales page at the start of the new objectives…

But maybe there are exceptions, like his birthday is in a month or something. I’d ask support for final confirmation.

3 Likes

I have no brother. That was just an example :grin::+1: . I had this question and I want to clarify it. Thanx for your input bud

2 Likes

:laughing:

I do what I can and am happy to help out…hypothetical humans or otherwise…I don’t discriminate.

4 Likes