Slow development with BLU ZP

Day 1: 7 mins of running blu zp
Day 2: rest
Day3: 6 mins of blu zp

Result: a better hand eye coordination and played better in a game that I sucked at.

Less resistance thoughts towards studying and reading / listening to new information

Organized mind.

4 Likes

@Sub.Zero what you think of running this product twice a week only (provided only 6-7 mins of loop) you have a lot of insight on zp especially that " ninja " thing you came up with.

I finally understood how less is more. On day 1 suppose I ran a loop(6-7 mins) and take three days break . In these three days I will let zp decide what’s best for me, give it processing time and again I will use 6-7 mins of the blu after three days and taking break from running ut for rest of the week. I think this is the most effective way. I don’t want to rush, I want a concrete development on my intelligence and skill. And I think ability to learn is an attribute and I want to develop it slowly but in a way that will affect my life in a way I desire to be.

1 Like

Day 4: Recon. As we know recon in zp is very different

Feeling a bit low but I know how to consciously keep my emotional states up, but still it’s a form of recon.
Zp is taking my shits out. I will keep three days rest between each loop.Damn mehn ! Zp is beast

Remember that BLU optimizes your current intellectual potential when it comes to learning, creativity and productivity.

While Limitless and Beyond Limitless may appear the same, their uses greatly differ. Beyond Limitless maximizes your current cognitive potential rather than expanding it. The tighter focus allows for quicker results, though in the long-term, Limitless would create a more profound effect.

So you may want to run Limitless instead.

Then try it. As long as you don’t go beyond the recommendations you’re good to go.

3 Likes

Why I am not trying because of many reasons.
One of them is cognitive improvement. Limitless will actually increase my cognitive abilities, it will be adding something extra to what I already have and beyond limitless zp will maximize my current potential but funny thing is both will give same results overtime.
Why ?
Limitless says I will increase your cognitive abilities by addition of neurons, making better connections (my assumption)etc.

Blu says I will maximize your learning abilities
But can anyone know whats our limit is ??

Haha absolutely no! Since beyond limitless will focus on maximizing my abilities a time will come it will be maximizing my maximum potential hence making me limitless

Why then I chose blu zp because I believe I will experience less recon on blu than limitless. Limitless will be pushing me from the start. It’s like I am a rich boy who is lazy, mom does my work etc etc. Then suddenly my dad came and dropped me in a business company making me the manager lmao,what am I supposed to do ,I am to face endless struggle but overtime I will be used to it

But blu will make me capable of achieving higher intelligence. It’s like I am lazy, but my dad hold my hand ,took me out of my bed and tried to improve on my routine first, then he tried to make me learn about the work of accountant, one by one adding skills to me. Now he pushed me in his business as a manager. Will I struggle ,yes but less.

Now the time gap is almost same
Limitless- I am struggling and learning the work at job and
Blu - I am learning to be capable for the job

will take almost same time but different efforts.

Struggling with limitless zp is greater than blu zp

1 Like

Yes, I’ve tried Limitless ZP too and I got recon on it but then, as far as I know, it got modified to eliminate recon.

Yes, those two programs are based on two different mechanisms: BLU optimizes your system performance whilst Limitless develops the system.

I don’t think so but since you don’t want (or cannot) run Limitless BLU is your way to go.

3 Likes

I agree with this. In computer terms, it’s like BL maximizes the use of 16 GB RAM while Limitless upgrades your RAM to 32 GB.

3 Likes

Yes… but our brain is not computer, our limit is not defined. Blu will result in expansion. However it’s my theory I can only tell after running blu for a while because i am familiar with limitless I can compare a bit though …

1 Like

What you think of this ?

I run blu for atleast 3 cycles and then jump to limitless. That will be more interesting??

@Sub.Zero Anyway I need your advice on is it a good idea to run blu 5-6 Mins of each loop for twice a week. Then I can handle the zp since I have no base like you guys because I didn’t run any titles like dragon reborn or alchemist which increases your overall human potential

If it was the case there would be one program instead of two.

You can always pair them up and that would create interesting synergy.

Right I was just avoiding recon. You can see just one title is giving me recon :joy::joy: I introspected a lot and I found that I have the weakest base on this forum. Really mehn and it’s zp it will bring all my shit out

Wait a min the product is updated ? Didn’t know it means I have to download again from the site . I mean I downloaded from my file long ago(first release), it’s in my phone already

What does your sound file say, is it Ultima, Ultima v2 or is it ZP? All of the titles get updated ever so often so you have to re-download them for the updates.

Yes everything is in zp ik that. There was a thing going on that limitless zp will be updated for less recon. I thought it’s released thats it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Since our brain is a physical entity, it is defined and has certain physical limits. And hence intelligence and learning are limited even at the highest levels.

It could be debated that our minds are limitless (like our subconcious mind). But that is a spiritual/mental theory that am not an expert on.

2 Likes

Agreed. Actually I was debating on a different perspective. Let see from this angle

I have read stories on affirmations, a single person started affirming I am rich , I am wealthy

After a month he started to earn money, suppose he earned 100$ a month , he kept affirming and started to earn 150$ a month

Suppose I am repeating the affirmation "I am maximizing my intelligence potential "

And a time comes where I am at my actual limit but how i reached my limit only because of my subconscious executing the script . If I keep using the product my subconscious will try different ways to maximize my potential again. As a result it might happen that my subconscious might start to expand my potential to maximize it instead. A theory but this is very close. This might happen and we all know that it can’t be proved .

But the question is do I have the enough patience to run the title for a year and see if my intelligence is still improving? :thinking: I wonder . Perhaps let see what happens after a week

1 Like

Day 4 edit 1:

I sat to study physic on the topic of friction. Tbh I can’t sit to study for more than 20 mins at one go,I will waste time after every 20 mins and sit back. Sometimes I waste an hour. But today the topic felt so interesting, I wasn’t bored ,I also took some surprisingly correct and precise approach on some questions. I always felt like I was smart just restless ,this blu is definitely doing its best. After all day recon,it’s worth it.

That’s study habit thing came into action.

1 Like

Day 5: Another rest day. Will see forward .

Edit 1: noticed a change in thinking pattern. I automatically look for the best possible solution for daily activities. This may be very common for someone but for me it’s a sign of improvement in my thinking abilities. I can visualise better for some questions.

I didn’t remember but I woke up this morning solving a maths problem in my mind. It was a dream, I didn’t remember the maths problem or the whole dream but the moment I solved the question I woke up. Remembering the answer was “25”. Interesting!

Day 6; another rest day

Going out for traveling for two weeks. Will not use any subliminal . Can’t risk recon especially feeling low or emotional recon…