Main Dev. Thread - Alchemist

What can I expect? More Clint Eastwood videos? :wink:
Looking forward to your ideas in this thread.

As long as it doesn’t turn my life into Inception or Memento, I’m game.

3 Likes

Will there be an option to “upgrade” from the standard to the supreme version, should one choose to not go all in from the beginning? What about the Supreme version can you tell us goes above and beyond the simple standard edition?

4 Likes

Try getting into contact with the top Law of Attraction people or magicians from become a living god or something like that. If you need recommendations I can get you in contact with some people.

2 Likes

how long would this be, would it be 6 months or more

3 Likes

Hi Saint and Fire i’m really exciting to this particular subliminal.I know you have made a lot of research about the topic.I would like to show you another or maybe different point of view about be an Alchemist of your own Being. They are not mine ideas but i resonate with those ideas :
And now, a short word about soul-man and the sea of energy:
“John, the soul is a cosmic wanderer, which expolres the worlds, in order to experience the variety of life, its physical and energy wealth. She is only the thoughts and emotions, such internal states, wchich show our approach towards life. Nothing more. The pattern, in wchich they are stuck in mutual dependancy, you call attitude or character, they are called by Us : psyche and personality.

In order to be able to walk on the moon or any other planet, the soul is given two suits : existential body and physical body. The physical body you know very well though you underestimate its real value. But for the deprived of touch human soul and human spirit, the experience: taste, smell and touch itsel is the great unique fascination of our Creator professionalism. The soul does not complain that something hurts, she cheers that she has a, at all, possibility to experience it. For her it is a gift, the most beautiful thing worldwide, which she could encountered being in emotionless state.
By taste, smell and touch it enriches belonging to her emotional states with new range of experiences.
But then the existential body, the second of the cosmic suits, creates almost all life situation which aim the soul’s wishes would materialise, that it happens what she was dreaming aout, which constantly is displayed by her mind, what is thinking about. Existential body is powerful and it has its psyche as well: its thoughts and emotions. They are rigid, because it is a robot, but it could be infiltrated by depression, especially when it gonna be covered by low frequancy shroud of destruction (the lack of connection in between the parts of human being as a whole entity).
When the existential body, in cooperation with existential bodies of other people, creates the situation, which for incarnated soul can possibly cause the advantageous change in physical space, then it comes into hers thoughts and emotions, forcing her to take particular decisions. Then, human, as though noone knows why, suddenly wants to go for a walk, go downtown, suddenly wants to call somebody or resign from the departure, suddenly he does “strange” things,that were not plannes before. He even does not suspect that it was planned before by his own existentional body, in order it happens what he is seeking to, for example: to meet a person which can occur to be a partner for the rest of one’s life.
The mechanism is simple and effective, if soul is not lost in madness of listening to itself. Contrary, it would hear only the part of the hint, will get only the particle of these possibilities, which would be accessible, if she would learn properly cooperate with its own
existential body.

Summing up: “man”, unawaere of the variety of his nature, this, that he consists of mutually cooperating one with another shells, self-righteous, he trusts only himself. I never comes to his mind what is Jesus “providence” and that we have to learn to communicate with It. He even does not know that he can talk to his own physical body,to hear what it hurts and what has to be done to make the body healthy and durablet. “Man” simply does not feel his own shells and governs them as if he lived alone in a common house. Havingjust experienced an attack on physical existential body, the man is wondering what had happened and for what reason. He is looking for help asking other people, who the same as he, have no the vaquest idea about the existence of these relations, comparably their knowledge about energy world is poor. Its “size” far more exceeds the dimension of physical world.
Unfamiliarity of connections between the energy and physical world results in not only illnesses and existential collapse, but the most often it makes impossible to come back to health or to recover the relations with people or our own life.

And because 70% of physical diseases have its energetic background, you can easily guess, why the conventional medicine fails so often, there are a lot of diseases, it can not even grasp. It is the same with the whole background of energetic life, which controls not only our biological life through the energetic DNA, but also the faith of energetic soul, energetic existential body, as well as the movement within the coat of thoughts and emotions.
The one, who is aware about these relations, and has enough, relevant energetic and spiritual power to introduce the changes in these fields, this person, can do a lot of good. As well as he can give a lot of very valuable hints on the theme how the soul can control its mind and support the physical body, in order to find yourself in life in the most beneficial for us and for others variant”.

Source : www.popko.pl
(translation of the message)

3 Likes

Most likely, yes.

The core of the subliminal will be the 4 stages. However, with the Supreme version, we will potentially be adding two subliminals that are extremely specialized and are not considered stages 5 and 6. They will be for those that want to explore their minds and its capabilities with two highly focused skills. More information on this later.

11 Likes

That depends entirely on your existing programming.

If that previously mentioned martial artist weighed 400 pounds (approximately 180 kilos) and never worked out a day in his life before becoming a martial artist, it would have taken a lot more work to get to those 1000 repetitions. The first time, he would have gotten tired after 10 reps, the next time maybe after 20 and so on. Next, he would have to deal with the muscle aches because his body wasn’t ready to move like that any more than his nervous system was.

When he finally got to a 1000, he would have mastered a single move. Then it was time for the next move. Punch after punch, kick after kick, grapple after grapple. On and on, until he reached a new level on his road to complete mastery of the art.

At any time he could stop if he was content to be at the level he had achieved. Or he could keep going, continuing to mold his body and mind, becoming better and better every day through sheer determination and willpower.

As a mental artist, you have the same challenge. The martial artist’s nervous system is your subconscious. It is the part that will eventually remember the training and make it a part of your identity. The martial artist’s muscles and body are your conscious mind. It needs to learn how to deal with the new reality of what you are becoming.

The further removed your current state is from what you need the subliminals to turn you into, the more work is ahead of you. We don’t know where you are, or how often you force your conscious mind to step outside its comfort zone into the new reality you are building by taking action. So we can’t tell you how long it will take, only that it will likely be longer than one or even three months.

Answer this question for yourself:
Are you happy being a green belt, or do you want to keep going for the black belt and beyond?

Wow, this analogy really turned out better than I thought it would.

7 Likes

All this sounds good, however do you plan also a short/lite (single stage) version for Alchemist?
The same way we have a choice between single stager Empereur and 4 stagers Khan or between EOG and Ascended Mogul?

2 Likes

Damn, I was hoping to jump right in EoG right after Khan, but this just jumped to the top of my list. Without giving too much away, could @SaintSovereign go into more detail about the magickal aspect of this new sub? I’m sure we’re all curious about the mystical themes we can already see with the Kabbalistic design.

3 Likes

Perfect. What I have been saying all those times. As long as the sub focuses on improving standard raw manifestation / psychic / magikcal abilities, this is something I will definitely buy.

6 Likes

well…will it involve with kundalini or sexual energy those stuffs ?is it a program that have something to do with psychic ability…like remote influence…mind reading …all those aspects ?

4 Likes

It is designed to enhance your own mental / psi / manifestation abilities and allow you to shape your results in any direction you like.

12 Likes

So it would help with self hypnosis skills and effectiveness too?

3 Likes

The first bonus subliminal for Alchemist Supreme is revealed: Remote Viewing X (rvX). There will be many who will balk or laugh at the idea. Despite the fact that I’m pretty open minded and knowledgeable about such things, I’ve always been skeptical of the concept.

About three months ago, one of our customers – who has studied remote viewing for over 20 years – contacted us, asking if we’d like to see a demonstration and we agreed. The results were mindblowing.
Both tests were conducted blind, with myself and @Fire deciding on a remote viewing target, following the experiment protocol, and resulted with the individual accurately identifying and drawing the target. No details of the target were given at all.

We already had an early version of rvX floating around from the early days of SubClub, but we’re rebuilding it from the ground up using the information and suggestions the consultant supplied us with.

This consultant also contributed greatly to rvX’s manual, writing 95% of it. The manual includes a proprietary system – more accessible and easier to use than the system you’d learn from the remote viewing training programs – that should yield much quicker results. As with any mental ability, however, practice is key.

The manual is a “living document,” so to speak, as the proprietary system isn’t quite complete. We’ll be releasing revisions of it as time goes on. Your feedback on rvX will GREATLY contribute to its growth. We’re going to create a private Alchemist Supreme forum, where you can chat with others about your results and experiences, as well as provide us with direct feedback on how to improve.

I’ll post the test results later today. Right now, we’re busy working on getting True Social finished.

19 Likes

That’s interesting. For your amusement, you should know that the Remote Viewing protocols known today were developed by the CIA as part of the Stargate Project. Was it successful? Who knows. The Men Who Stare at Goats is a comedy based on real people from that project. Search the tubes for Ingo Swann, one of the key people, for more info. Entertaining stuff, at the very least.

3 Likes

Yes it will.

5 Likes

Yes, we’re aware of this. The consultant was quite through in supplying us with research information. Not sure what happened with Stargate, but what I do know was that the “SubGate Trials” were quite successful.

We may actually choose one person from the private testing group to give the system a whirl before release.

7 Likes

I recently saw a documentary where they interviewed some of the people heading up those projects during the Cold War. Very interesting.

I look forward to the module. It’s exactly the kind of experience I would love to dedicate time to. I’ve been able to give people tactile sensations across a distance, but to make that a two-way street would be amazing. Something to explore what the human mind is capable of.

3 Likes

So will the first sub be a version of Total Breakdown focused on removing limiting beliefs related to personal alchemy/manifestation/magick?

1 Like

I have a friend who has been practicing Remote Viewing for some years. She’s nowhere near the level of your consultant, be she picks up things randomly or when she’s relaxed. That’s definitely fascinating. I wonder if RV can be applied in practical situation to improve one’s life.

Overall alchemist will be a great tool for mind-magick practitioners. This is definitely a sub to pair with a daily practice habit. Looking forward to that.

4 Likes