Luther's Journal

Luther1.1

I feel like a new level of me, in all aspects.

If I need to be Luther2.0, then I’m currently at Luther1.1.

My energy, confidence, self-worth, drive, ambition and creativity are at an all-time high. I have immense clarity. I know exactly what course of action to take and I take it. My focus is a hyper-concentrated laser beam with an ROI filter attachment. It only entertains that which is of high value to me. I don’t give people, news, discussions, concepts, or things the privilege of my focus as much as I used to because they drain processing power for little in return. Processing power that could be used towards my desired reality.

This is required of me in order to go from point A to point B in as cleanly, timely, efficient, and excellent of a manner as possible.

I split wealth-building into 2 parts.

1. Your internal (mindset, etc).
  2. External tangible progression towards the goal (making money).

My philosophy is that one can talk all day about how they “feel” and how potent their mindset is… but at the end of the day the question is “did you make fucking money though”. The only thing that matters are the numbers.

I apply a similar philosophy with attraction or job interviews.

“I’m so confident in the job interviews, the interviewers are so nice to me, I’m so conversationally smooth and have no anxiety” - Did you get the job though?

“I feel so sexy, I’m getting all these IOI’s from women, I feel like I can get any woman I want in the world” - Are you going on dates though? Is there bedroom activity?

Conversion is everything - because QoL is everything.

Many years ago I used to live in mental masturbation land and never got anywhere. I now only believe in actualizing and converting things into tangibility. QoL is heavily contingent on that. An area of life hasn’t leveled up if it looks the same.

I think one reason I progress faster than others is because I never lose sight of why I’m doing all of this for. My goal isn’t to run subliminals, my goal is to improve my life. The way that things are prioritized in my perception are different.

On Khan, I felt incredibly confident but I also converted it into action by going door to door through my entire neighborhood alone, asking strangers if they wanted to join a local soccer group.

I never viewed confidence as a “goal”. One can be confident and still sit on the couch all day. To me, confidence is a utility used to achieve goals.

My #1 is at a 11/10 thanks to the help of subliminals. I don’t have to deal with all of the fears, hesitancies, worries, and limiting beliefs that most people have when wealth-building.

My #1 is so strong, that as I approach the complete splitting open of revenue pathways… it’s as if I already know that everything will work out.

I’m looking forward to it.

7 Likes

I actually sometimes visualize CPU usage bars in my mind’s eye, as if my mind is actually a legitimate computer. Almost like an HUD display.

It’s cool to imagine and also keeps me focused.

Luther1.11

Examples:

People asking me what I think about Trudeau, politics, aliens, famous social media influencers, celebrity drama, movies, or whatever is going on in the news or around the world.

Expending massive amounts of mental energy, emotional energy, focus, etc for literally nothing, towards stupid things. Just to get outraged, upset, and reactive - especially in the current climate of things.

“What do you think of x?”

Me: I don’t think of x.

Discussions where people are talking about meaningless things that have nothing to do with anything. All low value nonsense.

Too much energy going into things that don’t matter.

Extremely precious energy.

The type of energy that breeds greatness, makes its mark on history, creates legacies, sculpts masterpieces of art, conceives timeless compositions, leads to absolutely mastery in any area of life, and builds empires, ancient structures, life-changing inventions, or innovative technologies that have the potential to change the course of human civilization. The type of energy that was required for every amazing feat you’ve seen a human accomplish. The type of energy that was required for every amazing feat you haven’t seen a human accomplish. The type of energy that reality literally bends backwards for and has no choice but to take into the highest consideration.

That’s all.

Nothing too crazy.

For a lot of my life, I used this energy for nothing.

The focus was just aimless and splattered everywhere, as if consciousness was an abstract art. I was like everyone else. The subs have taught me how to tighten up. How to be precise. They’ve taught me how fast and powerfully things can come into fruition when you get serious about your goals and more importantly how innately available this is to every single person. How powerfully you can level up your life and progress. Creating your reality. It’s not some “gift”, we all have these things. We all have greatness in our DNA, literally begging to come out of its shell. This greatness within us, is the most persistent and overlooked beggar that there ever could be. All it ever wanted was to be embraced. But no, not only do we look the other way, but we deny its very existence. How ruthless we are to ourselves…

Or perhaps it’s not ruthlessness, but fear.

I talk about clickbait in one of my journals. Clickbait fundamentally is “give me your attention”.

“Give me your focus”.

Message to myself:

Every website wants your clicks and views.
Every email in your inbox wants your attention.
Every notification on your phone wants your focus.
Every movie trailer wants to grab your attention.
Every podcast episode wants you to keep listening.
Every art gallery piece wants your thoughtful consideration.
Every product on a store shelf wants to catch your eye.
Every website pop-up ad wants to divert your attention.
Every influencer on social media wants your attention and likes.
Every business wants you to buy their shit.
Every restaurant wants you to eat their food.
Every musician wants you to listen to their music.
Every author wants you to read their book.
Every YouTuber wants you to subscribe to their channel.
Every app developer wants you to download their app.
Every fashion brand wants you to wear their clothing.
Every movie director wants you to watch their film.
Every charity wants you to donate to their cause.
Every travel agency wants you to book a vacation with them.
Every car manufacturer wants you to drive their cars.
Every social media platform wants you to join theirs.
Every tech company wants you to use their software.
Every politician wants you to vote for them.
Every streaming service wants you to subscribe to their content.
Every beauty brand wants you to use their products.
Every online retailer wants you to shop on their website.
Every news outlet wants you to read their articles.
Every Only Fans creator wants you to pay for their subscription.
Every Tik-Tok creator wants you watch their content.

Your attention and focus is the most valuable and sought after thing in existence.

If you ever feel worthless and want evidence for why you’re valuable… just look around.

On a daily basis, you are literally being chased and pulled from every angle of waking-life. It’s like picking teams in sports, everyone wants you on their team… they’re literally fighting for you.

I did a mind-blowing experiment. I went through a whole day just taking note of how many things were fighting for my attention. How many things were using up my mental bandwidth. I then looked at all of those things and figured out what kind of value they were giving me. Very little. If your whole CPU processor is used up, then what do you have left to work with to achieve your goals?

The average every day person has nothing left in the tank. They got used up from every angle, and they willingly give it to other people who use it to reach their goals.

When you stop giving it away, and use it to create.

Boom. That’s when one will see the limitless potential of a human being in real-time.

One can theorize these things, or see and experience it for themselves.

First hand.

13 Likes

That’s good enough for the week, lol.

2 Likes

This man gets it.

When we tell you that YOU are the hero of your story and the results you get on Zero Point were within you the entire time, we mean it. When we say that Zero Point is so powerful because of the amazing feedback you all give, we mean it.

15 Likes

In high school, I used to imagine the readout like in the Terminator movies. The POV of the T-800. Like in one scene when a biker blew cigarette smoke in its face and the readout identified the smoke as a carcinogen.

I did that with people I’d see in the hallways s as I walked between classes. It got to be instinctual but was interfering with my ability to be normal though.

So I quit lol. But it took a bit of time to turn that off

1 Like

Or one day you will disappear for good from this forum and like Socrates, some dude will come out and compile your posts.

Friend randomly reached out to me asking if I have a specific tool. Turns out I did, which I no longer use. I sold it to him for $1500.

A very clear wealth manifestation from Nouveau R.I.C.H… and reminded me that I shouldn’t have stuff I don’t need or use lying around.

Other than that, I am pretty quiet and focused.

4 Likes

gif1

gif2

gif3

4 Likes
1 Like

Nietzche: Amor fati

Schopenhauer: Odium fati

Khan: Transcendere fati

4 Likes

nofate

4 Likes
Luther1.0 vs Luther2.0

Luther1.0 is the version of myself before setting the goal.

Luther2.0 is a version of myself that has a millionaire mindset and has reached the goal.

Between 1.0 and 2.0, I will undergo massive amounts of internal transformation as well as meeting tangible checkpoints in terms of my yearly income.

I am currently at around Luther1.1

This +0.1 represents massive changes in behavior, attitude, and beliefs, along with having a mindset where I am easily actualizing my ideas.

It represents a very small but notable change in both my internal/external reality towards the target intended goal.

I will consider myself Luther1.2 when I am making at least 1k/month profit through the success of one of my ideas. I expect this to be the case at the end of this month.

That +0.1 will represent the first successful actualization and all of the internal/external momentum that comes with it.

Luther 1.10 - 1.19 = The internal shifts in behavior, attitude, and beliefs which occur despite lack of tangible profit.

However, this is far too minimal to be relevant and worthy of cognitive expenditure. It’s therefore heavily intuitive.

4 Likes

I’m potentially going to be journaling in here for the next 3 years, lol.

Ever since I started Nouveau R.I.C.H, I’ve been leaning towards the potential for better ideas, that are faster and more implementable. My passive tendencies of idea generation have become more frequent. My whole mindset seems to be developing faster and smoother.

I don’t really do things like the average person. I don’t have any traditional entertainment. My entertainment is things having to do with wealth-building.

It’s as if my entire equation of life has been simplified. Very much in a mathematical sense.

If the perception was an equation and it boom, just simplified. That’s the clarity I now have.

It’s the removal of things in my life, with the full knowing that I’ll never revisit them again.

It’s quite fascinating.

3 Likes

Finishing off the social media today.

Don’t mourn the death of the old you.

Celebrate the birth of the evolved you.

5 Likes

gif

3 Likes

I don’t know why, but I ended up reading a 600+ page fiction book (won’t mention the name on here). I just finished writing a brutal review. I really like my standards for things, I have good insight. I seem to know what’s properly compelling and what needs to go. I have a good grasp on ROI.

A nice harmonic manifestation or rather unfolding of events that just skyrocketed my creative juices to another level. Even more than that, I’m not the same after reading the book. I know exactly where to channel this newfound creativity, lol.

2 Likes

I’ve become quite polarizing in my perception.

Completely uninterested in things that are uninteresting to me.

Completely obsessed with things that are interesting to me.

A very selective, distinctive, and focused approach to life.

High ROI - I wouldn’t have it any other way.

3 Likes