Luther's Journal

nofate

4 Likes
Luther1.0 vs Luther2.0

Luther1.0 is the version of myself before setting the goal.

Luther2.0 is a version of myself that has a millionaire mindset and has reached the goal.

Between 1.0 and 2.0, I will undergo massive amounts of internal transformation as well as meeting tangible checkpoints in terms of my yearly income.

I am currently at around Luther1.1

This +0.1 represents massive changes in behavior, attitude, and beliefs, along with having a mindset where I am easily actualizing my ideas.

It represents a very small but notable change in both my internal/external reality towards the target intended goal.

I will consider myself Luther1.2 when I am making at least 1k/month profit through the success of one of my ideas. I expect this to be the case at the end of this month.

That +0.1 will represent the first successful actualization and all of the internal/external momentum that comes with it.

Luther 1.10 - 1.19 = The internal shifts in behavior, attitude, and beliefs which occur despite lack of tangible profit.

However, this is far too minimal to be relevant and worthy of cognitive expenditure. It’s therefore heavily intuitive.

4 Likes

I’m potentially going to be journaling in here for the next 3 years, lol.

Ever since I started Nouveau R.I.C.H, I’ve been leaning towards the potential for better ideas, that are faster and more implementable. My passive tendencies of idea generation have become more frequent. My whole mindset seems to be developing faster and smoother.

I don’t really do things like the average person. I don’t have any traditional entertainment. My entertainment is things having to do with wealth-building.

It’s as if my entire equation of life has been simplified. Very much in a mathematical sense.

If the perception was an equation and it boom, just simplified. That’s the clarity I now have.

It’s the removal of things in my life, with the full knowing that I’ll never revisit them again.

It’s quite fascinating.

3 Likes

Finishing off the social media today.

Don’t mourn the death of the old you.

Celebrate the birth of the evolved you.

5 Likes

gif

3 Likes

I don’t know why, but I ended up reading a 600+ page fiction book (won’t mention the name on here). I just finished writing a brutal review. I really like my standards for things, I have good insight. I seem to know what’s properly compelling and what needs to go. I have a good grasp on ROI.

A nice harmonic manifestation or rather unfolding of events that just skyrocketed my creative juices to another level. Even more than that, I’m not the same after reading the book. I know exactly where to channel this newfound creativity, lol.

2 Likes

I’ve become quite polarizing in my perception.

Completely uninterested in things that are uninteresting to me.

Completely obsessed with things that are interesting to me.

A very selective, distinctive, and focused approach to life.

High ROI - I wouldn’t have it any other way.

3 Likes

I’m liking these results. It’s a sense of knowing what will work and what won’t work. As well as the why behind both. Very broad-encompassing too.

Makes sense. Having that trait would be beneficial for success.

Anyways, whatever. I have work to do.

Also, forgoing the style of gifs/music tracks in my journal. Lack of interest. My interest in music has been dwindling.

3 Likes

Could you give me a short run-down of how you got this way?

Reading your posts over the last year, your mindset and perspective are where I want to be. Can you show me/us how you got there, so I can walk a similar road?

Specifically, I want that high-ROI mindset and sky-high self worth so I can finally engage with beautiful women without fear, neediness, or anxiety. Everything else in my life is slowly falling into place, but this is my biggest pain point that gives me the most grief.

1 Like

I got this way by leveling up different areas of my life, lol.

You’re basically asking me:

“How did you get to x level”.

There’s no secret, I just played the game, lol.

XP surplus.

3 Likes

Keep going champ, you’ll get there.

Use the subliminals consistently, use conscious guidance when you have to.

Work with your subconscious mind - that’s the big key to making things move faster. Also, understanding how things work. Lean into change and new ways of perceiving.

Subliminal Club is entering a new phase. The level of growth that happens in 2024 is going to be interesting.

That’s about all I have to say, lol.

4 Likes

I hope my journal doesn’t become like a Q&A or something, lol.

2 Likes

Anyways, back to work. Have to put in some effort today.

1 Like

How much do you bench?
What’s your sign?
What’s your favourite beverage?

:joy:

(You inspire us man!)

1 Like

Thank you Luther! I appreciate your time and attention brother, thank you for the guidance.

I’ll keep at it, and apologies for derailing your journal haha