Luther's 2023 journal

1 Like

1 Like

i donā€™t know what hes singing but i dig it LOL

Me neither I stopped learning russian when I saw a picture of Stalin. One week of living in a horrible fear. Then the image disappeared.

1 Like

thanks for the edit @RVconsultant i completely agree with you, my bad there lol

i knew those posts were too much, rv gigachad consultant editing was the confirmation so i deleted em

i should stay away from those topics haha

i had shower thoughts today about my life and i think i actually figured out my life as crazy as that soundsā€¦ as i think iā€™ve planned out the rest of my life LOL

writing this here to remind me to expand on this later

You should not stay away from those topics. You should expand upon them and share them far and wide because they are invaluable advice in todays worldā€¦

Somehow I knew those posts would get deleted, its your signature at this point lolā€¦I screenshotted for my personal future reference

I also know how frustrating it is to get the language in your posts edited after the fact and feel like your communication has been hindered as a result(I share this frustration) but I think the content of the messages you were conveying DESERVE to be available to open minds who stumble across them

The guys preaching the opposite message are everywhere we need more guys preaching the truth.

4 Likes

LMAOO! you are ahead of the game, sheesh

talk about high IQ

but i have to agree with RV 101% on this one, I would personally do the same and i was actually hesitant to even post those publicly

nobody deleted it but itā€™s just that the way i articulated it and certain tonality is just not appropriate for the forum

i could have easily articulated in a less inflammatory manner and nobody would edit it, its just that i didnt do that well enough - which i had a hunch on when i made them LOL, so RV just gave me the confirmation of my hunch its not a big deal

i would talk like that and use those words conversationally in real life, but putting that in public display on a forum is just different, idk its not good lolā€¦ this is an open place lots of lurkers roaming around and even saint said that majority of the customers or something is not even in the forum hahahaha

certain topics or articulation is just too much, like just gotta chill out, especially when it doesnā€™t resonate or the context isnt so easily palatable

I agree with what youā€™re saying but also, i sometimes feel like this isnā€™t the place for those types of topics like most people here are mainly focused on subliminals and sub results lol

i have faith that if they wanna go that direction, theyā€™ll just manifest it in a different way, no? everyone will progress at their own rate and find their info however is right, probably

1 Like

All valid points.

Mindset changes are the essence of sub results so why wouldnā€™t it make sense to discuss the changes in our mindsets in our journals? Your outlook on those topics ARE your sub results arenā€™t they?

that fiery impassioned energy is exactly what creates actual change in peopleā€¦this is why I keep an offline journal; I canā€™t be totally honest hereā€¦I attribute most of my actual results to the illuminating revelations I get from my unself-censored journal writingsā€¦
I get the slippery slope approach and wanting to keep things ā€œsafeā€ for lurkers but Iā€™ve always felt if someone is lurking in a forum about subliminals they are probably already pretty open mindedā€¦when I was lurking this forum before I started posting I gravitated towards the journals where people were very open and honest about their internal struggles, motivations, outlooks etc no matter how messy it seemed
I Find that more refreshing and honest and a better representation of the actual experience of running subliminals then a sanitized ā€˜safe for all feelingsā€™ approach.

ok sorry had to get that out of my system didnā€™t mean to hijack your journal
I just hate seeing such good posts disappear into the ether continuously
If just one young guy lurking stumbled upon those posts you could have saved him from years of walking the path of incongruent tough guy modeling and put him onto the path of joy and freedomā€¦
anyways Iā€™m done now, sorry back to lurking.

3 Likes

LOL, my journal is yours anytime hahaha

you never know the universe is strangeā€¦ maybe those were meant to see it, saw it lol

i need to start lurking, that shit lowkey sounds fun hahaha. Just peeking in from the shadows on what everyone writes without them knowing hahaha

2 Likes

Oh no, why did you delete them?
I found them so helpful and wanted to re-read them several times again.
Would you mind sending me them a private message please? :pray:
There are so many key insights in there!
Thank you in advance.

Or maybe @NinjaGazin can message me the screenshots please?
Thank you as well.

@RVconsultant
I donā€™t understand why they were deleted? :frowning_face:
I see no problem with the tone here.
But having seen this type of censorship happening again and again is exactly the reason why I donā€™t want to write any journals and testimonials about my ZP experiences, or anything at all on the forum, and just remain a passive readerā€¦ :neutral_face:

2 Likes

What did you write? I missed it, must have been good!

Maybe you can rewrite it all in an RV approved way?

1 Like

RV didnā€™t delete them, he just did it his job and made it more appropriate by editing it,

he edited a word that i shouldnā€™t have used which pertains to an actual disability and i used the word beta-male too much in an unnecessary way that can come across derogative or offensive to people with certain views.

its very minor but i was already hesitant because the tone of the post is more ranty than it is positive and so i just deleted em lol, its really not a big deal at all lol

i should have just quietly deleted them LMAO

everything is good guys, theres no censorship. Feel free to write in your journals and share your awesome experiences

3 Likes

"I am Vulgaris Magistralis

And I ride around on a mammoth

I cook my meals on an active volcano

A dinosaur I use for my hotdog"

the ultimate caveman song LOL

Can you please then simply re-post without that one edited word and simply replace ā€œbeta maleā€ with ā€œtraumatized manā€?

There is so much helpful and important stuff on these posts and you are a blessing for sharing these realizations. Most people will take decades of research to come even close to these valuable insights.

PS:
I actually like ranty posts. Feels like someone is saying out loud exactly what I am thinking and feeling when I am on Khan recon :grin:

1 Like
1 Like

iā€™ve really developed some impressive self-control with subs, today it hit me

i jumped in the cold shower after workout and started reflecting on my life in the shower (this is what i do lol) then it hit me that wait a second iā€™m nonchalantly in really cold water with the nonchalance as if i was in warm water. Made me think that this must mean something since most people when theyā€™re in cold showers its a mental battle for them and theyā€™re too busy reacting or just trying to make it through but what iā€™ve done is handwaved an entire part of my psyche in some almost alien-like fashion.

what happens is my body gets stressed and the only thing that pops up in my mind is ā€œwell, iā€™m not going to die or anything like thatā€ and then it all takes a backseat in my mind from there as if iā€™ve given myself permission to no longer care. Its a like mental detachment or dissociation from stress.I donā€™t know how to explain it but this is some freaky self-control of the mind, iā€™m proud of myself LMAO

anyways in my shower thoughts today I was thinking about doing boxing or some type of combat sports to spice up my physical activity but Iā€™m just too addicted to my current routine

iā€™ve started to really know myself more and ive become more decisive about options and what interests me lol, it feels quite nice. Makes life a lot more clear cut and simple, iā€™m quite enjoying this

5 Likes