Luther's 2023 journal

1 Like

i miss Wanted lol

5 Likes

We miss your ā€˜rantsā€™ brother. Even with the blunt delivery, Iā€™ve always been able to take something from them and realize what I need to improve.

2 Likes

i think I was in recon LMAOO

sā€™all good now

2 Likes

yeah you gotta know when to take time to chill out when your in recon lmao otherwise the shenanigans will ensue :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like
1 Like

already 1 week into 2023ā€¦

not badā€¦ not bad

1 Like

welcome to valhalla!!

1 Like
1 Like

reject society, embrace viking

yes Luther

2 Likes

bro like,

do you even lift

bro: a little bit flexes godly gigachad muscles

1 Like

journal post: currently too lazy to write a serious journal post

1 Like

Iā€™ve been gaming lately on the side and I think Iā€™m getting addicted LOL

been having a lot of fun lol

My life is so structured and simpleā€¦ i feel like a robot

the very little free time that I have in the day goes towards gaming

and everything else is work, more work, even more work, gym, eating and sex

You knowā€¦ I could really get used to this lolā€¦ aside from work (lol) itā€™s very peaceful. I donā€™t need to chase status or anything Iā€™m just happy.

maybe take a vacation every once and a while, oh yeahā€¦ some part of me feels like life is too simple

probably just recon hahaha

5 Likes

iā€™ve also been looking ahead in the futureā€¦ I donā€™t see myself having kids

but i want to get a dog LOL, like a golden retrieverā€¦ iā€™ll need more free time than I have now though

5 Likes

@Luther24 If you like retro-wave or vapor-wave, have you heard any Soviet wave?

3 Likes

i havenā€™t lol, but interesting stuff for sure

1 Like

Iā€™m very interested to hear examples of this.

2 Likes

Sure. Just go to YT and type in Soviet wave. I think there are mixes of bands from the 1980s, 1990s, and more modern.

For those of us who are geeky, Dan Miller (of Mute Recordsā€¦ ever hear of Depeche Mode, Erasure, or Yazoo/Yaz?) found out that when a band on his label (I think Nitzer Ebb) went to the Soviet Union, there was someone in the Soviet Union who wanted to trade a Soviet synthesizer for a Yamaha DX7. So during one trip, the band entered with a DX7, and left with a Soviet synth.

(In a tour of his studio I found on YT, he also showed a Russian drum machine, but I donā€™t remember how old it was.)

[Ooops, I got the story a bit wrong. I edited it above.]

3 Likes