Luther's 2023 journal

2 Likes

beginning to get income from my new work but itā€™s not 2023 yet, lol shit

my ocd makes me me want to have started in january, whatever though hahaha

1 Like
1 Like

A little over 1 week on this stack and my confidence in reaching these goals, especially the wealth oneā€¦ has literally tripled.

I literally feel like Iā€™m cheating at life lol.

Emperor + Khan is very interesting, I noticed that Emperor really helps focus the sexual energy of Khan onto your goals. Iā€™m really in AMG mode.

Thereā€™s been some forum drama going on lately that Iā€™m involved in which comes with the territory of growth sometimesā€¦ but despite that Iā€™m still able to make headway towards my goals. Interaction with clients is smooth, Iā€™m calm, collected and Iā€™m getting great feedback/response. Yeah this is definitely going to work out, I can just feel this shit.

Speaking of workout, Iā€™m maintaining fitness daily. Someone gave me resistance bands for Christmas as a way to incorporate more into my home gym set-up - fully fleshing it out.

I tried the shit and yes, it hits the muscles but it feels wrong. LMAO. Like, I need to lift shit it literally drives me insane, itā€™s just not my style to pull and bend rubber wires. I just canā€™t do it, I need to lift heavy weights. So yeah, I just gave them to a friend of mine and told her she can do squats and shit with it.

In terms of monogamy, Iā€™ve been settling down with my partner. Not much has changed, just spending more time together. She seems more attracted to me now that Iā€™m focusing my attention on specifically her. We have more of a teamwork kind of thing going. Sex is wild as usual, not going to get into that. Very interesting thing though is that Iā€™ve been really on top of my shit and I mean really. Iā€™m not playing around for 2023 and Iā€™ve basically made a daily schedule to maximize focus. I havenā€™t been sticking to it yet because itā€™s not 2023 yet (I know this is kind of a weak mentality but whatever LOL) but Iā€™ve just been fine-tuning it. So, when it comes to sex, sometimes it can last 30 minutes or sometimes a few hours. What I really, really, really donā€™t like is taking away the spontaneity of it. Because of WANTED/Khan habits I developed, Iā€™m pretty much always ready to go (manscaped, minted out, etc) and women I date know this, especially my partner. I donā€™t like planning and scheduling sex like itā€™s a fucking business meeting, I just hate itā€¦ itā€™s not hot - unless youā€™re roleplaying. This is just my style and Iā€™m going to have to decide because if I go spontaneity route then itā€™s not, whatā€™s the wordā€¦ my daily routines are not as focused and structured as they should be. So yeah, this 1 dilemma going on right now in my psyche.

In terms of hobbies, Iā€™ve been getting into gaming. I got some insanely powerful and expensive gaming equipmentā€¦ letā€™s just put it like that LOL. I spent over $10,000 and I havenā€™t even used any of it yet. Iā€™ve been learning about the most powerful technology on the side and that alone has been very intriguing to me.This shit is kind of irrelevant though, especially right nowā€¦ so Iā€™ll probably journal about it later.

Thatā€™s about it for nowā€¦ Iā€™m going to take a mini break from the forum. I also want to post real proof of my financial progress that skeptics canā€™t handwave or find flaws inā€¦ without getting doxxed. So I plan to figure out a way to do this. Whether I have to run it by Saint and Fire or post bank balances or income charts, I donā€™t know yet. I donā€™t know whatā€™s wise and what isnā€™t at the moment, just mentally masturbating. Will figure it out later.

Heading into 2023 with nothing less than positive vibes. I recommend everyone else to do the same, lol.

God bless haha

11 Likes

Damn, too hot to handle.

2 Likes

I have up to 500 lbs for the barbell lol

I have dumbbells up to 60 lbs

I can do pull ups on my viking rack and I also use a trap bar for deadlifts

Iā€™m literally never going to the gym again LOL. Fuck gym memberships hahaha

I can literally workout and go to the kitchen in 30 seconds and I can also workout in my underwear go straight into a cold shower after doing 5 sets. Working out in your underwear is different, I donā€™t know why.

I also have a bike trainer but I donā€™t really use it as I do my running around the block

Iā€™ve been more on top of my workouts now than ever because of convenience. I donā€™t have to drive to the gym and do all this bullshit.

If someone has the money and space, I would highly recommend setting up your own gym

5 Likes

Deleted the pics lol, felt weird

Today is one of those days where my face is like this the whole time:
:relaxed:

Feels good manā€¦ feels good.

4 Likes

rtx 4090 >

#pcmr

lmaoooooo

focus Luther, focus!

1 Like

1 Like

i want to design a viking axe and hire someone to make it for me lol

LOL fuckkk, Iā€™m getting triggered again by being here.

Everytime with Khan, I swear.

I typed a really intense rant in this journal and then just erased it allā€¦ I read it over and it was just way too brutal, mightā€™ve even gotten my banned

yeah I need to get off the forum lmao

6 Likes

I didnā€™t know that vikings had WIFI in their longboats :thinking:

3 Likes

iā€™m futuristic viking lol

2 Likes