Luther's 2023 journal

This is a powerful image and applies to any aspect of life.

Most people are holding the umbrella, lol.

2 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like

Trust your subconscious mind.

2 Likes

Is there an alternative :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Trust your conscious mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

Anahata Chakra :relaxed:

1 Like

hey bro,

hope you are doing well.

thanks again for the help last time.

i have been running primal seduction (july 2022 version) and seen the approach invitations i hoped/expected.

unfortunately still cannot approach at all.

do you think i should keep running primal seduction and eventually i will be able to approach or i should switch to khan?

1 Like

I recommend running Primal Seduction until you’re able to make your first approach.

Also, make sure you understand the process with how these subliminals work.

Since you’re unable to approach at all, this means you have blocks in your subconscious mind.

Blocks in the form of fears, limiting beliefs, etc.

1. Current Internal Framework = Can’t approach women

2. Future Internal Framework = Can approach women

Between 1 and 2, there is an actual process that occurs in your Internal Framework. There is a reconfiguration. Whether that’s changes in your thinking, lifestyle, perceptions, habits, etc. Sometimes very noticeable, sometimes very small and subtle. Look for that process within you as best as you can and journal it. Sometimes something as simple as a mere train of thought, is a sign that it is working.

What if I told you…

What if I told you, that you coming here on my journal and asking me this question is a direct result of Primal Seduction.

Your subconscious mind drives your inclinations, thought patterns, behaviors and actions.

Your subconscious mind also happens to be processing and integrating an extremely powerful subliminal script. There are no coincidences when running these tools… everything is precision. It just looks random and coincidental because our conscious mind cannot see the infinitely precise happenings, cocreations and manifestations pervading the space around us at all moments.

When you anchor yourself to these types of understandings, you no longer need permission or external evidence to know and feel that it is working. You simply know and trust.

Just by anchoring yourself to this state, the subliminal will begin working more efficiently for you.

The universe is merely a reflection of your internal reality. Trust your subconscious mind.

11 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

this is very esoteric and unfortunately i do not understand what you are trying to communicate.

thank you as always for your time though.

i intend to switch to sex&seduction which i think might give more of a push/urge to approach or switch to khan stage 3 or stage 4.

1 Like

You can ignore the second half then.

The first half isn’t esoteric and answers your question.

1 Like

i have noticed i get better results with single titles instead of mixes.

for example, limitless executive did nothing for me but executive on its own works well.

also, i have tested primal on its own and saw nothing so i think all the benefits i have seen from primal seduction are coming from sex and seduction.

this leads me to conclude i will have an overall better experience switching to sex and seduction.

1 Like

Gif

9 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes