Luther's 2023 journal

The desire to rule over and dominate over everyone would be low level.

People who have low level motivations haven’t done basic healing. When someone has a healthy sense of self-love, self-worth, internal power, etc. They won’t have that desire lol.

This isn’t my opinion, this is mechanistic given how the desires and motivations are driven by the internal framework. This is as fundamental as 2 + 2 ≠ 5.

I have experienced this and so have many others on this forum.

4 years ago I wanted to become a billionaire with harems and supercars. When I healed my internal issues, I realized what I actually wanted.

5 Likes

Thank you
I know that one can be content.
Is being modern day Genghis Khan possible? Like real domination and that arrogance. Genghis believed that he was destined to rule and he did. I don’t see any incongruence here, he had his failures. But overall. And he died on his death bed.

1 Like

Funny how the word “wanted” also made it into this explanation as I remember that you’ve explained the same principle with regards to the goals of WANTED:

People start listening to WANTED because they are desperate to feel desired and “wanted” by everyone.
But then, ironically, WANTED heals their internal framework and their desperate need for validation, and they become actually “wanted” but at the same time lose their initial reason of why they started listening to WANTED in the first place. Lol.

Desires that we have while still being traumatized are not the same desires that our true self has when finally being healed.

Once we are truly internally healed and become high self-esteem, the desire to dominate or look down on others, vanishes.
The historical Genghis Khan might have been a powerful and dominant person, but still super low self-esteem, fully controlled by ego and the external validation seeking.
Once we are truly high self-esteem, the only acceptable way to achieve our goals becomes through manifestation.

5 Likes

Well said lol

The 5th post in my WANTED journal:

3 Likes

I would like to attract with Wanted Finnish Prime minister Sanna Marin.
Do you think is it too ambitious?

1 Like

Lol I found it, thanks for the reminder

4 Likes

3 Likes

Matter = Energy…

Energy = Consciousness…

Matter = Consciousness.

3 Likes

gif

1 Like

Internal Framework analogy:

The PS1 can’t play PS5 games.

The PS1 technical specifications are too weak and flimsy.

The technology is limited and the power is limited.

The Playstation model = the internal framework.

If you want crazy fast results/changes, then you need to upgrade your internal framework.

3 Likes

But the PS1 also wasn’t polluted with crappy forced DLC

1 Like

LMAO :laughing:

2 Likes

@Furkan that’s a good one, thanks for the reminder

3 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

5 Likes

This is a powerful image and applies to any aspect of life.

Most people are holding the umbrella, lol.

2 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like