Luther's 2023 journal

They elevated the importance of it as a concept vs living it. I do see evidence of people doing cool stuff in their life aligned with their soul. I’d consider them more ascended than someone that just wants to talk the talk all the time vs walk the walk.

1 Like

4 Likes
1 Like

I feel like most people’s problems would be fixed just by developing a congruent sense of self-worth/self-love.

If anything isn’t going the way you want in your life, there’s a good chance that on a subconscious level you feel like you don’t deserve better.

After all, the universe is merely reflecting your internal reality.

But then again, what do I know. I’m just some random guy on the internet lol.

7 Likes

August-03-2011-18-33-14-l

And I’m just some random dude making random comments online lol.

5 Likes

@Pharaoh those posts are good reminder for me as well lol, thanks for liking them.

5 Likes

Hahhaha that meme is hilarious

1 Like

No problem. You share a lot of wisdom.

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” - Einstein.

Thanks Einstein, let me tweak it a little.

“Insanity is desperately clinging on to the same internal framework and expecting a change in your reality”.

7 Likes

Good old Einstein, I miss this fella.

1 Like

2 Likes

@JCDenton thanks for the like lol. Yeah it’s just incongruence.

To elaborate more, it’s the equivalent of going to Alcoholics Anonymous and telling emotionally traumatized people that if they believe/affirm their alcohol drinking as being beneficial to them, then they will somehow be okay.

It’s a coping mechanism.

There is no such thing as having a healthy sexuality and being addicted to PMO.

4 Likes

hi luther is there any way I can send you a message? i newly create account so i cant send any pms but i read subliminal club over a month.your writes are valuable.and i wanna ask someting that private for me.is there any way?.I don’t know how long I have to wait to reach member level

1 Like

Wait like a day or something and you can PM I think lol

1 Like

okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

Hello
A question, Can you be congruent with the fact of being someone like Genghis Khan. Like literally the ruler of the world. It’s funny how answers come to the mind when you write down the question. IMO this narcissism and selfishness is basic human nature. In fact there is no morality in us, just fear.
Another question which came to my mind is the karma of Genghis Khan, he killed so many people and yet he died on his death bed. Is this notion of “what goes around comes around” BS or he suffer the consequences in his next life? If there is one.

1 Like