Luther's 2023 journal

1 Like

playing with puppies helps with recon hahaha

I read the “pp” as “ss” :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

Since you didn’t get an explanation, I’ll give you one lol.

Khan Stage 1 - what does it do?

It removes traumas, concepts and unhelpful subliminal programming in your Internal Framework.

Your friend group before Khan Stage 1 is a collective agreement between all of your Internal Frameworks. This is called Co-Creation. You basically confirm each other’s reality and subconscious belief systems.

Khan Stage 1 removed something in your Internal Framework that the people in your friend group could no longer co-create with through their Internal Framework… so they “naturally” got replaced.

This is precisely why I dropped PCC. You don’t need to outmaneuver “toxic” people or manipulators, you just need to stopping attracting them into your life by upgrading your Internal Framework. Once you do that, then they vanish like magic.

The universe is merely a reflection of your internal reality.

(bringing this to my journal lol thanks )

12 Likes

Love your takes on this website.

Please feel free to give more of your insights by interpreting my situations as I journal going forward

3 Likes

I can confirm that this is 100% how this stuff works.
All the time and with everyone.

Khan Stage 1 also replaced people in my social circle.

:100:

2 Likes

eating raw honey like winnie the pooh lol

1 Like

I’m finding it really easy to focus these days. Like, extremely easy lol.

I made myself a list of goals to work towards every day.

These goals excite the absolute shit out of me. Just thinking about having reached them is amazing. If I didn’t believe in myself, then it probably would feel unrealistic or unattainable. But the fact that I know I can reach them just increases my excitement, lol.

Whenever I find myself distracted or wasting my time. I ask myself “Is this helping me towards my goals?” and obviously the answer is no. Is there enrichment or fulfillment in this? Does this grow me? No and no.

The excitement of my goals offsets the distraction and motivates me to shift my focus. I’m literally compelled. Maybe it’s because I’m HSP, but it’s overwhelming. I can’t sit and do mind-numbing shit like watch movies, read nonsense or play games when real-life goals that are realistically attainable, mindbogglingly amazing to me and offer incredulous amounts of deep satisfaction, growth and contribution to the overall quality of my life, are sitting there ready to be claimed.

I think that when people get distracted they maybe don’t have lust for life. Their goals must not be exciting enough for them. Maybe they don’t believe in themselves. Maybe they’re afraid to think bigger. Maybe it’s just fear. I once heard someone say that if you can get over fear then you can do anything. They might’ve been onto something. Either way, isn’t the world our playground? Lol. There is so much to do out here.

So many memories, moments and experiences to create. This is fucking life. This is amazing.

What the fuck, lol. I have to go out and meet everybody. I have to do everything. Air is dopamine. There is adventure everywhere. Connection is enrichment. With people, with nature, with existence itself. Maybe people are just enslaved to this addicted society. I wonder what people see.

That’s an interesting phrase…

“I wonder what people see”, as if I’m the one who’s blind. That’s the trouble with this society. Always the good old FOMO, be like everyone else and be miserable. Yeah, no thanks. I’m good. Hahaha.

Hold on, I hear something. What the fuck?

Goals: Luther…

Goals: Please, Luther. We are waiting. We are begging you!

Luther: Say no more!! I’m on my way! -puts on superhero cape-

6 Likes

omw

2 Likes

1 Like

lol

6 Likes

That kitten is most people, lol.

5 Likes

As children we think anything is possible. Our world is imagination and magic.

When these old ass ascended masters with beards that desperately need to be trimmed go around meditating in caves for decades claiming anything is possible…

What the fuck happened, lol.

Did they just revert back to a child state?

The youngest of the young and the wisest of the wise.

A child growing up in some suburban neighborhood in America.

An 80 year old wrinkled Yogi meditating in some village, whose name you’d probably struggle to pronounce.

I don’t know. Just an interesting thought lol.

5 Likes

This is deep af. These ascended masters will first go through the limitations and then will go to cave meditating to break the limitations :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face: . This is so true.

Mehn ur mind is so beautifully structured :)))

1 Like

Im getting an image of a puppy running on grass while on crack :smiley:

1 Like

They elevated the importance of it as a concept vs living it. I do see evidence of people doing cool stuff in their life aligned with their soul. I’d consider them more ascended than someone that just wants to talk the talk all the time vs walk the walk.

1 Like

4 Likes