Luther's 2023 journal

I really need to upgrade my wardrobe lol.

Need to add this for side-QoL increasing

1 Like

I was going to recommend Viking clothing as a joke but honestly it looks drippy as hell. If only it was socially acceptable to wear this. The jewelry looks sick too, goddamn.

1 Like

I literally had the exact same reaction as you while browsing the website, hahaha

1 Like

I might throw Limitless into my stack…

If I suddenly start typing like a smartass out of nowhere, best believe that I’m running it. Lmao

1 Like

Limitless is for the cars I’m researching about and comparing. I don’t like reading lol.

Khan is an interesting program but I reckon that I manifest it differently than others. I don’t care about dominance or status.

I care about having a high quality of life and being happy. I want to be happy, healthy and living my best life. Connecting and having fulfilling relationships with people, friends and family. Waking up everyday excited to conquer the day and enjoying every second of what I do. Living in the moment and with fearlessness. I want to live an enriching lifestyle. What I’m describing I feel like is heaven on earth. Being in love with life itself.

Ever since starting my subliminal journey, I’ve just been going deeper and deeper into my heaven.

I feel like the guy from Limitless after he took the pill, especially with the way I’m upgrading my life.

It’s surreal to think about, that I used to be a complete mess and now I feel so alive.

stuff lol

Ages 5-22 were like a self-fulfilling prophecy of failure, low self-worth and low self-esteem.

I used to have not much confidence at all. Nowadays I have levels of confidence that make me come across as a little weird.

I used to be afraid of talking to women. Nowadays I can approach really attractive women in public with ease.

I used to get intimidated by people that were more “successful” than me. Nowadays I talk to everyone like they’re my equal, regardless of status or wealth.

My 2 high-school friends that were both by my side into my early 20’s, left me because I wasn’t worth their time. Nowadays, I have awesome successful people inviting me out. People that like me for me and are eager to hang out with me.

I used to be completely out of shape and afraid to go to the gym because I didn’t want people to judge me. Nowadays I have my own home-gym and I’m jacked. I used to have cousins making fun of me for my weight. Nowadays I have cousins asking me to personal train them.

I used to struggle financially and work minimum wage jobs. Nowadays I make money from multiple businesses.

Nowadays, nowadays, nowadays. I can keep this going for a while. In fact it just keeps going even after 22.

3 years ago, I had a near non-existent sex life. Nowadays I get to have a threesome every Friday night with 2 beautiful women.

Then and now, then and now. Always progressing.

I know that I create my reality/experience and I use my manifesting powers to reach my goals. I apply knowledge that I’ve learned and put it into action while trusting it. I use whatever tools that I can find in order to help me.

Your universe/experience is a reflection of your internal reality.

Us humans are funny. When we get recon, we tend to get frustrated, angry, easily annoyed, depressed or upset. The subliminal is working LOL. Be happy. Keep going, don’t make decisions out of recon. Don’t make life decisions in the midst of the storm, make your decisions in the clarity after. Take action, get out of your comfort zone. Sometimes getting out of your comfort zone isn’t about taking action, it can be simply letting go of a belief system or false fear about how reality works.

The biggest thing I’ve discovered in my journey is that… most of the obstacles in our own way are things that we think are normal. We’re wearing them everyday, that’s why we can’t see them.

Anyways, you can literally 180 your entire life lol. I’m walking proof. As a matter of fact, at this point I’m convinced that you can get everything you want. I’ve gotten most things I want and I’m moving on to get more things I want. Nobody handed me shit lol.

14 Likes

Every time I ran Limitless a ended up reading some book. It is inevitable.
And btw does not have Khan some part of Limitless within itself? If my memory is correct it has.

Your story is truly inspiring.
Could you please give us the timeline of your listening and for what?
I mean something like this
1 year Emperor
0,5 year Wanted, PS
2 years Khan

etc.
thanks.

4 Likes

Hey there Luther, as a guy who is currently in his early 20s now,

1. What advice would you give to someone who is trying to achieve similar results like you?
  2. What mistakes or missteps have you made that could have been easily avoided that you would like to warn others of?
  3. More personally to you, having achieved most of the things you wanted now, where do you see yourself in 5 years?
3 Likes

Off the top lol (this is very rough):

2017-2020 A LOT of healing traumas, emotions, spirituality exploration etc

Early 2021 found Subliminal Club

April 2021 - November 2021 = Emperor (7 months)

November 2021 - May 2022 = Wanted (8 months)

January 2022 - May 2022 = Primal Seduction (5.5 months)

January 2022 - March 2022 = Chosen (2.5 months)

May 2022 - June 2022 = GLM (1 month?)

May 2022 - July 2022 = PCC (2 months)

May 2022 - July 2022 = Libertine (2 months)

May 2022 - November 2022 = Khan (6 months)

November 2022 = Emperor/Mogul/RICH (1 month)

December 2022 - December 2022 = Emperor Black (2 weeks LOL)

January 2023 - Now = Khan (2 months)

January 2023 - Now = Chosen (2 months)

6 Likes

These are some good questions, I have to think about them lol, will get back to you

3 Likes

youre the best

2 Likes
1 Like

Main advice is know what reconciliation is and don’t be afraid of it.

Lol main mistake is being rude to people when I was in recon. Probably shouldn’t do that hahah

In 5 years, I don’t even know. I’ll be real with you, I feel like a brand new person every 6 months lol.

The shifts are deep hahaha

5 Likes

How much of that do you feel prepped your mind for the subclub subs?

1 Like

I’d say that the preparation helped me handle the recon better. So I didn’t self-sabotage or anything, I was able to just trust everything.

Subliminal Club’s subs work quite profoundly but the only thing is the recon lol (I think haha)

3 Likes

This whole journal and these posts are the most inspirational stuff on this forum for me. Thank you very much for your sharing your stories of transformation. They help me to endure recon, keep journaling and take more action.

3 Likes

I want to make a custom!! and I want to do something CRAZY

LOL

I want to try True Sell, Daredevil and Inner Circle.

1 Like

Okay, scratch that lol. Did some reading…

Definitely want Inner Circle to expand my social circles like crazy.

Might swap Chosen with Inner Circle.

So my stack will be Khan + Inner Circle +…

4 Likes