Lurker Frustrated At Lack Of Upgrades

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

All in due time.

With releases like Khan Black, Wanted Black, BDLM and RoNW all happening so recently, it seems like SC has focused too much of its attention on the seduction side of things.

Right now they’re focusing on the new wealth experiences that are coming soon, as we haven’t had any wealth subs come out since RICH Crypto, which was just an off-shoot of RICH. Wealth subs are the top priority right now.

1 Like

The old school titles will be upgraded, they’re working on some new releases in the ZP2 Max build and then will probably update all the titles to ZP2 Max before focus shifts to ZP3.

It isn’t just seduction and romance titles that haven’t been upgraded, it’s all titles that haven’t been recently released. Everything will get updated.

1 Like

Lots of upgrades coming:

13 Likes

Note - Black line is not about “upgrades” to existing titles.

They are new spins on previous titles, with some titles such as Khan Black being completely different from original Khan, but inspired by one of its main features.

While yes we are planning new Black titles, again, not an upgrade, and we aren’t going down the route of every single title getting a “Black upgrade”.

21 Likes

i read the post you linked and did not see any mention of the titles i brought up in OP

is anything planned specifically anytime soon for any of the following titles:

Libertine

Sex And Seduction

Primal

Primal Seduction

Daredevil

True Social

seeing how different/better RoN and wanted black are then the current versions of the above titles, i would pay anything for a version of the above titles in the same format/technology as wanted black.

RoN also feels way better/different then all the titles i mentioned so my point is not about the black line.

im asking when we can expect older social/romance titles to be upgraded to whatever you did to wanted black and RoN that makes those 2 titles so much easier/better.

for example, when i try to run primal seduction or libertine, it is completely different/worst for me then wanted black and RoN. there seems to be a clear difference/upgrade in the latter. can we expect this difference/upgrade in the other social/romance titles anytime soon?

Please be patient. The makers of these products are human too even if they are super-productive folks. They need breaks to rejuvenate and be more creative.

Right now they are working on upgrading the wealth titles. So that will take some time.

Meanwhile enjoy the titles that are working for you like Wanted Black and The Revelation of the Nectar Within. Or even work on that frustration with titles like Sanguine lol.

Things are just getting started, Craig. Prepare for loads of new goodies and upgrades coming your way.

Stay tuned. Stay lurking :pray:

9 Likes

I think you don’t have results and complain but you get good results here man. You can enjoy WB for another 3 to 4 months then come back and see any updates.

2 Likes

Eventually, yes. When, there is no exact timetable

6 Likes

I would like to respectfully request that you consider releasing at least sex and seduction or primal seduction upgrades asap.

Why?

Because right now wanted black is the only title that has social/seduction skills improvement.

Some people have posted here saying you already released several titles with this new technology but i do not think bdlm, khan black and even RoN can be considered titles for improving social/skills.

That is why even though wanted black, bdlm,kb and RoN feel different and all seem to have more girls paying attention to me, it is only wanted black that actually got me laid since it actualy has scripting on behaving in a more seductive and socially attractive way.

This is why i say that in reality so far only 1 title with new technology has been released for social/seduction skills improvement so again i respectfully implore you to release a few more before moving on to using this new technology for wealth.

I think sex and seduction and primal seduction are the 2 titles with most seduction/social skills scripting so i think those would be the best options.

How have you been running WB? Just 15 minutes every other day?

This guy sounds like that guy RationalOptimist @SaintSovereign @Fire, anyone else get same vibes?

7 Likes

We will take it into consideration, but for now, the schedule is pretty locked in for various reasons. The seduction subs also have wealth scripting that will need to be updated, which requires the New Wealth Experience. Once that’s done, every program can be updated to the highest tech.

13 Likes

We haven’t seen you in a long time. What is your current stack :slight_smile: ?

Do you mean Emperor, Khan, Stark or are there others?

Hey man I totally get the excitement.

Wanted Black was the best sub of your life by far, a testament to how powerful these upgrades can really be, from the sounds of it.

Congrats on level-ing up in your sex life!

Personally, I think it’s important to phrase things right. To come in here guns blazing and say there’s a “lack of upgrades” is, to me, simply hilarious.

The entire STKS season has been mindblowing, and even before that, the titles that were released were new and innovative in ways we never even thought possible. Genesis, LBFH, Chosen: Way Of Nature - all of the pre-STKS stuff was amazing too.

Let alone the fact that around a year ago we got ZP, then after feedback that turned into the even more effective ZPv2.

And yes, we all know some of the new new titles are more like a ZPv2-MAX, and we’re all patiently waiting for the rest of the titles to get that same upgrade.

In the mean time, you have lots of options.

First of all… keep running Wanted Black, right? It’s shown to level you up, it’s proven to work for you, it matches your archetype perfectly or something… so why not keep running it? Wanting to switch off something that’s working is actually just recon so maybe it’s good that you don’t have other ZPv2MAX titles to tempt yourself with.

Second of all… just run those “old” titles, you’ll still get amazing results. Two that I didn’t see on your list were OG Khan and OG Wanted… look at @friday and @luther24 journals to realize that those two subs, alone or together, will make “sleeping with the hottest girl of your life” your new standard, and then from there, you’ll 10x again.

Third of all… if you really wanted to, you could take ANY sub and upgrade it to something even more powerful than ZPv2MAX by upgrading it to QTKS - take your own voice, and turn it into the voice that is giving you subliminal instructions. That’s expensive, to the tune of 700+ or something, but @mvargo innovated by just putting 1 core, no modules, into his QTKS custom (it was Wanted Black), and is getting awesome results. You could do that with Primal Seduction or any other title since you mentioned you’re willing to pay.

Or fourth, and this is probably what I would recommend… why not just stack it with the other ZPv2MAX/STKS era subs focused on seduction. Khan Black + Revelation of Nectar + Wanted Black would be a ridiculously sexual stack. If one of those doesn’t resonate, there’s also BDLM, as well as Genesis, both of which are upgraded to Wanted-Black levels of scripting.

And other than that just don’t worry about it man, run some LBFH to just appreciate life and feel gratitude for the crazy results you’re getting :wink:

5 Likes

It just popped up in my head that no one ever mentioned this. Will ever be Chosen Black?
The ball of positivity and royalty at the same time.

1 Like

Seems like Chosen Black or Stark Black would almost be designed to build a cult-like leader aura

Chosen Black: Cult Leader
Stark Black: Mass Following
Wanted Black: Harem
GLM Commander: Dictator-Level-Status-Power

5 Likes

And together they are captain planet