Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

@SaintSovereign said somewhere that you don’t have to add Ascension Chamber if you have RoS. Therefore

Mogul/Rich black?

1. Revelation of Spirit core
  2. Ecstasy of Gold Stage 1 core
  3. R.I.C.H. / Mogul core
  4. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  5. Cosmic Wealth
  6. Void of creation
  7. Job Seeker
  8. Carpe Diem Ascended
  9. Joie de vivre
  10. Natural Winner
  11. Overdrive
  12. Omnidimensional
2 Likes

I might add wealth limit Destroyer. Looks cool as is though.

1 Like

Why not as different modules tackle issues at different level,

1. Revelation of Spirit core
  2. Ecstasy of Gold Stage 1 core
  3. R.I.C.H. / Mogul core
  4. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  5. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  6. Cosmic Wealth
  7. Void of creation
  8. Job Seeker
  9. Carpe Diem Ascended
  10. Joie de vivre
  11. Natural Winner
  12. Overdrive
  13. Omnidimensional
1 Like

And unrelenting wealth energy. K. I’m done :joy:

1 Like

:mantelpiece_clock: :mantelpiece_clock: :mantelpiece_clock:

As some of you have noticed, we’ve changed our tagline from “Advancing Human Potential” to “Become Legendary.” Does this mean that we’ve given up on progressing the potential of human mind? No – we’ve just changed the path to achieve that goal. We realized that while the mysteries of the mind are beyond intriguing, we neglected the fact that these mysteries serve us no good if we can’t bring them into physical expression. That’s why with Zero Point v2 and v2 MAX, the focus has been on bringing new and exciting elements into your day to day life, in accordance with what YOU want. And through you, as you go through your alchemical journey toward perfection, we will all “advance human potential” together.

This is the reason we have such a heavy focus on the products, not us. We do not aim to start any kind of revolutions or bringing down societal structures. If this occurs, it will be one of YOU, as you discover who you are and become legendary. If you’ve ever seen that docu-movie Kumare, we have a similar viewpoint. Unless you are training for something specific, you don’t need thought leaders and gurus to TELL you what to do. Do they have good advice? Yes. But do you need to idolize them? NO.

You already have the gifts you need to succeed. All our products are doing is helping you realize this. So, what will you do to become legendary?

Now for the news. First, we’re going to push ZP v3 off a bit. We want more time to achieve the goal that we’re looking for, as it will be the last tech upgrade for quite some time.

Instead, later this year, applicable titles will be upgraded to ZP v2 MAX, which is an amazing experience it’s own right, and while it’s a great upgrade, it isn’t so pressing that you need to completely rebuild all new customs or wreck your stack. It’s a nice quality of life upgrade.

Those of you who have used the STKS launches should have a feel of what to expect. It will be a slow process of upgrading. If you’re worried about customs, please note that we are keeping the $50 discounted ZP upgrade link, where you can pay that amount to get your custom updated to the latest version. For the early QTKS adopters, we haven’t forgotten about you. We are looking into options for those individuals (and the ones who are purchasing now), to rebuild if you’d like, but note that QTKS builds are already in a state between ZP v2 MAX and ZP v3 (hence why they work the way they do). It’s a technical thing, and you all should be good, we’re still going to offer you some sort of option.

Also, we’re about to make some changes to the way the products are named and structured. We already started this process (the older titles thread), but we’re going to speed things up a bit by going ahead and renaming them. The majority of the current products will be restructured to fit within a particular “line” or “brand.” This will help you choose the product that best for you, as each brand has its own overarching goal. Some of the products will be relaunched with brand new rescripting, others will simply be updated to ZP v2 MAX. The renaming process will occur very soon – possibly today. Some of the products already have been “tagged” with their new brand.

Until we specifically announce that the product has been relaunched with new scripting, assume that the rename is just to help you choose the right title and prepare for any future stack changes. Now, we know some of these may seem a bit shocking or jarring, but trust us, we have a plan. And of course, you may respectfully voice any concerns. So, here are the current changes (subject to change, and more on the way):

Genesis Line:
The Genesis line of products is designed for newer users, or for those who want to dip their toes into a topic without jumping completely in. All the Genesis titles will contain the scripting to help you find exactly what you need for success. They are a good introduction to our subliminal experiences.

Genesis (Main Title)
Genesis: Ascension
Genesis: Mogul
Genesis: Ascended Mogul

Heartsong:
When it comes to matters of the heart – whether it be finding your true love, or just learning how to love yourself, Heartsong will help guide you.

Heartsong (Main Title)
Heartsong: Love Bomb
Heartsong: A Love Bomb For Humanity (will remain free)

The Ecstasy of Gold:

I got a million ways to get it /
Choose one /
Bring it back, bring it back /
Now double your money and make a stack /
I’m on to the next one, on to the next one /

Ecstasy of Gold (Main Title)
Ecstasy of Gold: R.I.C.H.
Ecstasy of Gold: R.I.C.H. Crypto

Dragon Reborn:
We’ve all got traumas and negative thought patterns, the things that hold us back from achieving our dreams. With Dragon Reborn, burn through all limitations.

Dragon Reborn (Main Title)
Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer
Dragon Reborn: Rebirth

Unfolding Subliminal Experience Series (Revelation):
Within the mind, body and spirit lies the solution to a sacred mystery. Through the unfolding of the self, you will realize that you are both the solution and the mystery.

The Revelation of Mind
The Revelation of Spirit
The Revelation of Dreams
The Revelation of Zero Point: Ascension Chamber (will remain free)

Alchemist:
The Alchemist line of products are for those who are seekers and practitioners of transforming that with exists within.

Alchemist (Main Title)
Alchemist: Sage Immortal
Alchemist: As Above, So Below
Alchemist: Remote Viewing X
Alchemist: Astral Projection X

Limitless:
Enhancing the power of your mind and cognition. And other things. Just getting tired writing these quick descriptions. You all get it. :wink:

Limitless
Beyond Limitless
Quantum Limitless
Limitless: Mind’s Eye

For the titles not listed, we are still working on them. We are also open to suggestions.

72 Likes

Wow!!!

That is an awesome announcement

4 Likes

A couple of suggestions:

GLM: Primal
Libertine: S & S
Libertine: PS
Libertine: IT
Libertine: Daredevil
Spartan: The Beasts
True Social: Lineage
True Social: Inner Circle
True Social: Power Can Corrupt
Emperor: The Executive

6 Likes

I noticed the tag earlier and almost posted about it. Great news

1 Like

Thank you very much
It’s crazy

3 Likes

That is pretty awesome to hear that the QTKS customs are already inbetween ZPV2 Max and ZPv3

At one point i remember you stating that you took out the primer for them(QTKS)… Is that likely the future for all subs and customs?

3 Likes

I like this, good organization of subs.

4 Likes

There is only minimal primer remaining in any build, and was refashioned into a standalone title: Ascension Chamber.

The primer was fantastic (those who have run AsC can attest), but it added A LOT of processing to each title. By keeping only what was necessary, people’s results improved because they weren’t having recon against the scripting that was in the primer.

9 Likes

Also, I will say that the wealth titles are up for being looked at. We’ve gone quite far with our romance and sexual stuff. Now, let’s see what we can do with wealth.

60 Likes

Yes place. I have been waiting for this.

10 Likes

This is exciting.

I am really hopeful that the legeacy alpha titles get looked at as well… Emperor and Stark really could use some improvements.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I’m guessing the Sanguine titles will include Regeneration ?

:fire::fire:

Great news!

3 Likes

Or a new Wealth title with ideas from Both infused and made from scratch while providing a unique viewpoint

Isn’t this getting a new version built from scratch

4 Likes

Of course. We waited to do these because they are already so reliable and changing them up means changing people’s experiences. Now that we’ve learned a lot of lessons, I think I can minimize the disruption to anyone’s steady subliminal experience. I was quite shocked at how little recon Wanted Black seems to trigger, for example.

25 Likes