LONG guide: FIRST/Beginner Subs, by Billions

I’ve been thinking a lot about what the ideal “first” subliminal is…

@SaintSovereign mentioned maybe Regeneration will be recommended one day as a first sub.

But as I’ll explain, I think that Regeneration is one of the WORST subs to run as a first subliminal unless you are very very committed to it.

We need to think about how do we introduce subs to people in a way that gets them hooked and gives them immediate, desirable, obvious results right away. Otherwise they won’t stay on the journey.

If someone is getting anxiety from listening to regeneration, as all healing subs can cause some anxiety as part of the trauma-clearing, they will blame the subliminals for making them feel anxious when they’re normally fine. Then they’ll discontinue.

People won’t think the subliminal is releasing trauma, they’ll think that the subliminal is making them worse. @AlexanderGraves like I talked about.

The MOST recommend starter sub these days is obviously Ascension/Ascended Mogul… most people either started on one of these subs… or eventually realized they needed to listen to these subs to build a foundation before advancing onto a new program.

When we had Qv2, I was MISTER ASCENDED MOGUL. I recommended it to everyone and gave detailed reasons why.

Essentially “why” you should listen to Ascension or AM first, based on the facts of Qv2, is because Ascension and Ascended Mogul, in Qv2 format, compared to other Qv2 subs were…

• lower recon than “denser” Qv2 subs
  • Gave focused results in a narrow domain
  • Got quick results, because lighter scripts integrate quicker
  • Were "easy " subs to run in a world where all subs were “difficult”…
  • Definitely positive for everyone… everyone benefits from inner and outer confidence.

But here’s the change that we need to consider now that ZP is out…

With ZP, ALL subs are light, easy, low recon, more focused, and give you quick, seemingly obvious, easy to measure results

Emperor is a great example of a well-rounded sub that now is actually extremely easy to run. As I was telling @Calm, I think that Emperor ZP is significantly easier to run than Ascended Mogul Qv2.

AM zp MIGHT be easier to run that EMP ZP… but considering how easy EMP ZP is, that kind of sounds like saying a three pound weight is easier to lift than a one pound weight…

Of course it is! But that doesn’t mean three pounds is heavy!

So the question really becomes what are the MOST easy to run, low recon, quick-result, easy-to-measure, definitely positive subliminals out there.

This is where my two frameworks for sub selection come into play.

I propose a better way of thinking of first subs. If all of the traditional problems of working Qv2 subs have been solved by ZP, then, the model we used to integrate people into Qv2 subs was outdated. “Easy” subs aren’t needed anymore. They’re all easy.

How do you choose subliminals then?

There are two ways.

Framework #1 = go for the quick win (happiness)

Framework #2 = choose the sub that solves your day to day problems in life (NOT your #1 long term goals… not for your first sub, anyways.)

Both ways give quick results, are easy to measure, prove definite positive consequences, and since we have ZP all subs are now easy and low recon.

Framework #1) Pick a subliminal that primarily focuses on present day happiness. Avoid healing. Avoid social influence. Avoid external results like wealth or seduction. Go for same-day joy.

Framework #1 is especially effective for anyone who wants to show how awesome subliminals are with their friends, but know their friends need help picking a first subliminal.

Joy is the LEAST subtle emotion that you could possibly experience, so, any sub that makes you feel it is getting pretty obvious results.

To measure the success of the sub you only need to answer one simple question… Am I happier? yes or no?

And the answer is always self-evident… you’re either flooded with happiness at that moment, or you’re not. You’re either smiling or neutral or frowning. It’s not hard to figure out which is which. We ALWAYS know which state we’re in, no matter how stubborn we are. Hard gainers and easy gainers feel joy the exact same way.

Happiness is a great first choice for a subliminal because it’s 100% internal, which makes it even better than a sub like Ascension, which gives you internal results (joy, less procrastination, personal power, confidence) and external results (respect, business success, subservient behavior from others)

That’s 8 separate points to measure instead of 1.

To someone who’s never used a sub before, how do you teach them to measure “respect” from others if they don’t know what to look for?

So for those who want a simple, quick, guaranteed positive first experience that will absolutely give them or their friends short and long term benefits, pick a happiness inducing sub. Tell your friends that are curious about subliminals to run a happiness-inducing sub and they’ll tell you how great it was in under 30 days, guaranteed.

The subliminals MOST focused on achieving same-day joy are

#1) Elixir (without regeneration, sorry @Lion)
#2) Chosen
#3) Wanted (with many side benefits that make it a great first sub)

It’s not that these are the ONLY subs that provide same day joy, but it’s that they’re the most FOCUSED on same-day joy. Stark is a great example of a sub that provides same day joy but provides so many other things too it’s not a good sub for THIS category of first subs. It might be a good sub in framework #2 if your #1 goal if you’re picking a sub to make you more social and famous.

Wanted is an interesting first sub because it does hit a lot of internal and external benefits… so it seems to run contrary to the theory… but since its #1 objective is inner acceptance, self-love, improved self-esteem, and being so grounded in yourself that people gravitate to you, it still counts as a joy-inducing sub with immediate and simple to measure results. It makes #3 on the list for overall joy subs, but #1 on the list for anyone interested in advancing in other seduction subs after.

Personally, the ZP sub I recommend to new users now is Chosen, NOT ascension/AM, NOT elixir… but Elixir hasn’t been released at the time of writing this, so we’ll see! With Chosen (and Wanted, as I’ll explain) not only do you get that DEFINITE and easy to measure same-day joy, but you also get some amazing and surprising side-benefits that you’ll have to experience for yourself!

And if the person I’m talking to is a man interested in meeting more women, but also just wants to try subs out to see what he thinks of them, I always recommend Wanted, because I’m making a decision based on Framework 1 and giving them a same-day subliminal that’ll give them some unexpected side-benefits I know they’re going to love.

Framework #2 for picking subs

Framework #2 = problem-solving-based subliminal selection…

Solve the problem you were already trying to solve for several months in advance before starting or finding out about subliminals.

This is more for picking your first subliminal yourself, if you’re interested in researching subliminals and deciding which subliminal is right for you before choosing one.

With that being said, it’s still more than OK to start with a Framework #1 subliminal and add on a Framework #2 subliminal a week or month later!

This is also the framework that you can use to help your friends with specific problems of theirs that they’ve been stuck on for a while.

Let’s say you have a friend and for months, all he’s been talking about is how “he just can’t seem to get energy and motivation to run his business at the level he wants to run it at.

I’d tell them “Hey man, you’ve been having this problem for months now. Why don’t you try a subliminal made specifically for that called Mogul/Ascended Mogul). I promise you that you’ll feel like you broke past this plateau in less than a month, even though you’ve been stuck on it for months.”

An area of life where you’ve hit a plateau or have been struggling to get results would be the PERFECT first subliminal. You’ll solve problems that you couldn’t solve for months without the sub in a matter of weeks once you start running it.

It should be an area of life you take action in every single day, multiple times a day, rather than a subliminal for an area of life that you want to get results in, but haven’t started yet.

It should not be your most DESIRED goal but it should be any area of day to day life, so that the results are quick, easy to measure, and definitely positive for you.

So… if you’re a guy that runs a boring business and you want to find more time to paint which you haven’t done in 6 years… you don’t start off by listening to Ultimate Artist, you start off by listening to Mogul to improve your day-to-day life, make your business better, make it more exciting, and to design systems that will allow you to free up more time FOR your painting, and to test out whether or not Mogul had an effect on you at all and what kind of an effect.

After that test run of Mogul you now know that subliminals work, and can play the more long-term game of running Ultimate Artist and Mogul simultaneously to focus on your long term goal of painting more and your short term goal of making your business less boring, plus freeing up more time for painting.

Simply put… don’t focus on your #1 goal for your first sub. Just focus on improving your day to day life at first and generate the quickest wins possible, because those wins will snowball into big progress in your long term goals, even if they seem unrelated on the surface.

Examples.

If someone has sexual issues with their partner and it comes up frequently they should listen to Diamond/SMX as a first problem-solving sub, but if they never have sex and their #1 goal is to start having sex all the time, they should NOT listen to Primal Seduction or Libertine or Khan or anything like that… not for a first sub in this framework… (For a first subliminal for somebody with this goal, I’d recommend Chosen using Framework 1 thinking and Emperor or Ascension or Primal using Framework 2 thinking, because they focus more on internal changes than external changes, and THAT’S what you’ll be able to experience day to day: confidence.)

If someone is in a sales job, he should listen to RICH, which seems to be an amazing sales sub so far according to journals by me @billions and @Davisnwc… RICH will be easy and quick to measure since as a salesperson you have so many opportunities to receive money throughout the day.

If someone already bodybuilds or exercises every day, then he can listen to Wanted or Spartan to see immediate same day results in the gym. He can easily realize he lifted 200kg for 5 reps last week but lifted 220kg for 8 reps after a week of subs.

Etc. Etc.

And of course, someone can always run a stack of Elixir or Chosen alongside their Problem-Solving sub for both short and long term benefits.

That’s how I do it and how I recommend subs to people!

NOTE: I 100% believe that you should use subliminals to focus on your hairiest, long-term, audacious goals. The point of this article is purely to create a way of introducing yourself and others to subs.

It’s well known that subliminals that focus on internal changes like Chosen and Elixir take effect pretty much instantly now that ZP has been released. Something like building a Billion dollar business could take YEARS. So all this framework does is give people an option to get some quick results in 30 days and start collecting those quick wins before deciding on how they’ll commit to a more long term plan.

27 Likes

This is really sound advice. Appreciate you putting this all together @Billions

As for same day joy, you could definitely add Love Bomb and Sanguine to this list, as those titles have been shown to bring about immense positivity and good feelings in the users.

Other than that I agree with what you’re saying here. Great to build a foundation first and build from there.

2 Likes

Could work for some people. Some are ready to hit the ground running though. Personal choice

2 Likes

If one wants a result-based first subliminal, there are plenty like Ascension, AM, Love Bomb, DIAMOND, etc.

But if one wants a beginner title to clear out some mental/emotional debris in order to get better results on the titles they are going to run later, Regeneration (or Elixir + Regeneration) does it perfectly. It is a lighter healing title when we compare it with Khan ST1 and DR.

In conclusion, it depends on the person. If someone is finding it difficult to believe in subliminals or want quick results, try the “fun” titles.

But if one wants to spend some time building a decent and light foundation, run Regen.

4 Likes

As you said yourself ZP made most titles exceptionally easier to run, so isn’t that fact making your proposed frameworks kinda obsolete. Just choose what you like.

KhanZP will be the real test, though I assume you won’t even longer need a foundation for that title.

Yeah I totally know what you mean. I felt the exact same way, and recommended regen to others as a first sub.

But when I gave regeneration to my gf what I found was that the negativity came in too early. Anxiety came up, trauma was being released. Volatility came into the mix and the subs just weren’t enjoyable for her so she rarely listened. She was getting results but she didnt feel like she was.

Then she switched over to chosen and immediately liked it, it solved her day to day problems, and she stuck to a consistent pattern and started identifying as a subliminal user, rather than someone just trying it out skeptically.

Now she listens to chosen and regen to get the best of both worlds, but it was chosen that made her see the possibility of real change after months or years of listening to subs.

And once you REALLY see the possibility of change, thats when you’re willing to stick to and commit to healing’s ups and downs.

2 Likes

I almost included that in this post but decided to keep it focused!

I agree. Khan ST1 could be an interesting starter sub.

For sure. One of my biggest ideas driving this whole thread is how do you pick a sub for someone else who is willing to try it but isn’t necessarily sold on subs and doesn’t want to look through lots of subs, or has the knowledge to know which are good.

By helping them find their own voice. If they are easily turned off from subs because they don’t “feel” something the first loop, or get results the right way, they probably aren’t ready for subs anyway.

I’m all for helping out when I can. It just comes Chad to just asking when the most important question of all. “What do you want?”

@Billions

I’ll be posting this to the Community Created Articles section on the support site: Community Created Articles Archives - Subliminal Club Support Hub

Very nice ideas!

6 Likes

Wow I’m honoured, that’s awesome! Malkuth obviously was gonna be the first user-submitted article but it’s very cool to be the second!

Made some legibility edits to this by the way lol.

I know you can see the old post vs the new so if you want to put any of that back in, feel free lol.

Part 2 in this series

That’s a pretty nihilistic approach, isnt it? Then again, you are Palpatine :wink:

Most people dont know. This is why ZP is so great, it brings them back to source so they can think about what they actually want from life.

2 Likes

I co-moderate a Neville Goddard-focused FB group…and some of the questions people come up with…but I tend to go back to asking them first and foremost “What do you want?”

That is step 1 of Neville’s 3-step “formula” after all.

4 Likes

Haha.20-20’s favourite question.

1 Like

Ascension certainly can give a beginner same day joy, or at least same week joy. But I do agree with the second premise, which is where even Ascended Mogul may come in useful.

So to recap, #1 is Get Happy Now, #2 is Fix Your Shit :wink:

Sanguine would combine great with most titles as well…Sanguine Emperor, Sanguine Stark, Sanguine Executive, etc.

Just be chill happy and confident while executing the goals of the other sub

SEE GUYS THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN FUDGE AND SAYING!!!

@NewLease had no idea this post of mine even existed. I recommended Chosen to him. He listened to it. These were his exact words.

“The Foundational Sub.”

“No wonder nothing here on subclub worked.”

Boom boom boom.

@SaintSovereign make this canon please.

3 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAH :rofl: :rofl: I love it

1 Like

Brilliant post, thanks again for it.
Maybe you can update it since we have so many new goodies :slight_smile: