The Wanted Warrior

This journal will be about me running wanted and muay thai mastery.

The goals of this stack:
• supreme self confidence amd trust in myself
• self love, acceptence and esteem
• becoming comfortable in my own skin, being able to expresse myself freely
• attacting mountains of woman (obviously) and achieve sexual freedom
• becoming a top fighter (the confidence wanted gives me is dangerous, so i have to become dangerous myself)

I already workout, strong with some muscles, im starting muay thai classes this monday.
My confidence is not really good, it is good with my friends but around strangars im akward and not comfortable, also im a virgin and the act of going up and hitting on a girl seems impposible for me, of course i can speak to woman and keep eye contact and whatever but it only when speaking about general stuff.
So hopefully this stack will help me achieve all my goals for now.

Also want to give thanks to @Billions for writing his guide about first subs, he is fhe reason i chose wanted, and i thinl it perfect for me right now.

7 Likes

Best of luck with your new journal :wink:

Where can I find this guide? It looks interesting.

2 Likes

Feelings of being unloved
It is day 5 of my stack, and i feel that no one loves me or respect me or want to be around me, im not even sure if my friends even love me.
I have been getting a lot of memories of my childhood and it is apparent to ke now that no one ever loved or respected me, and everywhere i was treated unkindly for no reason.
Of course my mom and my sister and brother loves me, but im pretty sure the rest of the family doesnt.
I was very angry and sad yesterdy and today i just feel meh, also been feeling disconnected from people, some try to talk with me and i just dont wsnt any interaction.