Listening to hypnosis tracks

What do you guys think would it be okay to listen to hypnosis tracks? Ofcourse not while listening the sub but after or before that.

1 Like

I do it several times a week. And sometimes I forget to turn the subs off. I think it’s worth experimenting with and without subs in the background.

2 Likes

My bad it’s actually binaural beats I miss read some information.

2 Likes

In that case…

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

From what I have read it seems it shouldn’t pose much of a problem.
Anyway I will experiment with it.

3 Likes

I listen to at least one hypnosis track every night.

3 Likes

Well it seems it’s quite a powerful track I only listen to it once before bed but I can still feel knocked out by it even when I wake up.

When you say something like “it’s powerful”, people will want to know what you’re listening to, obviously.

2 Likes

Same question now with ZP subs. Is it still okay?

whats the difference between hypnosis tracks and subs ?

do you hear them talk in the track?

It was my understanding that any other programs such as self hypnosis and other subliminal scripting could cause conflict when using with subclub products and the scripting they use may lead to some subconscious battle as the scripts may not be compatible with each other may cause recon or overload or pure confusion but everyone’s different if you experiment just make sure you journal and be aware of the effects good or bad keep in mind when you add more tools to your routine it may be harder to pinpoint which one is effecting you. I stopped listening to binaural beats when I started subs because they do have a intense Effect on my brain chemistry frequency which can be exhausting at times causing horrible headaches and some overload just my personal experience

1 Like

Naw. Don’t mix the two.

1 Like

Yes, hypnosis tracks do allow you to hear what is being said.

1 Like