List: Updated Descriptions of Similar Sounding Q Modules

cuz i was commending that module in my head all day and suddenly i read this and wonder if im listening to something deemed unstable

1 Like

Nah, if it was in the store then it’s stable and will work great.

It’s more about just streamlining how everything is organized on the website.

Would you please re-post this here:

Remember these is an integrity check.

If you have any concerns, please submit a support ticket.

I hadn’t thought of GLM for stoicism but it makes sense. May consider running it with Dragon Reborn to pursue healthy masculinity and be more non reactive

2 Likes

Thank you for adding this comprehensive work to the Q store as well :+1:

1 Like

Hey what is the difference / overlap between the “true sell” module in the Q store and the “Incredible Sales and Marketing Success” module in MOGUL?

@RVconsultant

That is a support ticket question.

1 Like

Noted with thanks

What is the difference between

1 Like

What’s the difference in use and scope of Blue Skies and others like Chosen of Venus and Depths of Love?

The latter two have already been given an excellent comparison, but I haven’t seen Blue Skies mentioned.

I’m thinking this is a support ticket question.

Blue skies vs chosen of venus

4 Likes

Limitless Core vs. I.Q. and Cognitive Booster:

@SaintSovereign Would adding Limitless Core to one’s custom (assuming one has room for cores) be similar in affect to adding the I.Q. and Cognitive Booster module? Limitless being a core I’m sure would do much more than just to increase I.Q… I’m about to get a custom and am not sure which of these to add, so would appreciate any input you might have. I do have room to add one more core.

Would you please enter a support ticket for this inquiry?

The reason I entered it here is because most likely other people have the same or a similar question. I did make a support request and they were very kind to give me an answer.

1 Like

Would you please post the reply?

Sure. Should I post it here or do you have a suggestion?

1 Like

Here is good. Thank you.

Here is the answer I received when I asked support this question.

Limitless Core vs. I.Q. and Cognitive Booster:

@SaintSovereign Would adding Limitless Core to one’s custom (assuming one has room for cores) be similar in affect to adding the I.Q. and Cognitive Booster module? Limitless being a core I’m sure would do much more than just to increase I.Q… I’m about to get a custom and am not sure which of these to add, so would appreciate any input you might have. I do have room to add one more core.

Answer:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry for the delayed response. Yes, you are correct that with Limitless you will get much deeper results than just a boost in I.Q. Booster. Honestly including I.Q.Booster with Limitless is almost pointless because you will get great I.Q. enhancing results with just Limitless and more. You can always include both if you prefer however, there is space for another without it. Again my apologies on the late response and please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

SubClub

7 Likes