List: Updated Descriptions of Similar Sounding Q Modules

I hadn’t thought of GLM for stoicism but it makes sense. May consider running it with Dragon Reborn to pursue healthy masculinity and be more non reactive

2 Likes

Thank you for adding this comprehensive work to the Q store as well :+1:

1 Like

Hey what is the difference / overlap between the “true sell” module in the Q store and the “Incredible Sales and Marketing Success” module in MOGUL?

@RVconsultant

That is a support ticket question.

1 Like

Noted with thanks

What is the difference between

1 Like

What’s the difference in use and scope of Blue Skies and others like Chosen of Venus and Depths of Love?

The latter two have already been given an excellent comparison, but I haven’t seen Blue Skies mentioned.

I’m thinking this is a support ticket question.

Blue skies vs chosen of venus

4 Likes

Limitless Core vs. I.Q. and Cognitive Booster:

@SaintSovereign Would adding Limitless Core to one’s custom (assuming one has room for cores) be similar in affect to adding the I.Q. and Cognitive Booster module? Limitless being a core I’m sure would do much more than just to increase I.Q… I’m about to get a custom and am not sure which of these to add, so would appreciate any input you might have. I do have room to add one more core.

Would you please enter a support ticket for this inquiry?

The reason I entered it here is because most likely other people have the same or a similar question. I did make a support request and they were very kind to give me an answer.

1 Like

Would you please post the reply?

Sure. Should I post it here or do you have a suggestion?

1 Like

Here is good. Thank you.

Here is the answer I received when I asked support this question.

Limitless Core vs. I.Q. and Cognitive Booster:

@SaintSovereign Would adding Limitless Core to one’s custom (assuming one has room for cores) be similar in affect to adding the I.Q. and Cognitive Booster module? Limitless being a core I’m sure would do much more than just to increase I.Q… I’m about to get a custom and am not sure which of these to add, so would appreciate any input you might have. I do have room to add one more core.

Answer:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry for the delayed response. Yes, you are correct that with Limitless you will get much deeper results than just a boost in I.Q. Booster. Honestly including I.Q.Booster with Limitless is almost pointless because you will get great I.Q. enhancing results with just Limitless and more. You can always include both if you prefer however, there is space for another without it. Again my apologies on the late response and please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

SubClub

7 Likes

How does Blue Skies differ from Depths of Love and Chosen of Venus in regards to developing our understanding and concept of “love”?

Does it also work on expanding our love? Blue Skies is an enigmatic and broad module, what is it’s the purpose exactly?

Nevermind, it appears this was answered before –

I had Blue Skies, in almost all the Customs I’ve ever made. Always felt so drawn and attracted to this module.

I think at times it gives me a kind of “Blue Skies” effect where I feel deep insight, realizations, etc but I’m not sure whether it stems from this module directly. Almost as if a bolt of thundering lightning departs the cloudiness in the skies, and with it is a followed an immense clarity and cognition regarding the self and the life surrounding me.

Not sure how much is Blue Skies though, but I have to have this module in every Custom, lol.

Seems like Blue Skies is a perfect complement to Divine Self-Image, Depths of Love, and Chosen of Venus.

1 Like

Can we have difference between these 2 please ?

4 Likes

I am also interested by the answer of this question

1 Like