Lion - 1 Year and 6 Months of ASCENSION

2022-06-19T18:30:00Z

Day 14 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Ascension x1
Paragon x1

When I woke up in the morning, the neck pain had gone down by 80% thanks to Paragon. I was a bit hungry due to it so I had a good amount of salted peanuts and broke the OMAD streak. It’s okay though. Paragon needed some energy and am now feeling 95% better as I write this.

Had some reconcilliation in the morning and I had to cry it out after locking myself in the bathroom. Felt much better after doing so.

I will have to change a bit of my current plans and build a very light custom for my eyes using Ascended Chamber Core, A/SPS: Eyesight and a few other result enhancement modules to get my eyes to heal. Will not focus on my ears or my other medical conditions since my eyes are what need the most attention and my other issues are manageable with hearings aids and medicines. Won’t be using Paragon Complete Core for this custom since it is energy intensive, makes me hungry and I want to continue OMAD for a while longer.

Will use this custom along with Ascension ofcourse and continue the original plan with this small change.

Thought of making this custom after watching several youtube videos today on using the law of attraction to heal eyesight.

On an interesting note, had noticed the time 3:33 both yesterday and the day before. And today I saw this message while scrolling through my youtube feed:

Need to let go off the unnecessary emotional baggage am carrying and remind myself that am worthy to receive what I want with regard to health and wealth.

11 Likes

I keep seeing the numbers 333 also as well in some format while running dragon lately

3 Likes

Do you feel that the above picture message of 333 resonates with you?

3 Likes

Yeah 100%, where it says your approaching all your dreams fast. Because i have so much direction on dragon for the first time in my life, its such a good feeling ! I just need to stay consistent and not give into my urges

4 Likes

That’s awesome to hear, @enigma12 !

2 Likes

2022-06-20T18:30:00Z

Day 15 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Rest

I distinctly remember a voice in my dream last night telling me to add Asclepius in my light healing custom. That was cool.

When I woke up, I also remembered the forum thread regarding making a custom without Cores. So I looked it up and took some inspiration from it like:

So am thinking of something like this for my light healing custom:

1. A/SPS: Eyesight
  2. A/SPS: Hearing
  3. SPS: Fat Burn
  4. Asclepius
  5. Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
  6. The Architect
  7. Omnidimensional
  8. DEUS
  9. Jupiter
  10. Yggdrasil

Now since this idea of making customs without Cores is for Ultimas, I have submitted a ticket to find out whether I can make the above in ZP.

If it’s not possible, I will use Ascended Chamber Core since Paragon Complete Core won’t work well with my OMAD routine.

Am a bit undecided on whether to include the Hearing module now or later on inorder to focus on my eyesight. But the issue I have is a combo of eyes and ears coming from the same health issue which is why am more persuaded to add them both.

PS: my neck is healed 99%!

10 Likes

2022-06-21T18:30:00Z

Day 16 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Ascension x1

Am beginning to be even more detached from things that used to previously make me irritable. Like power cuts or not being able to see some things due to vision issues.

Am also pushing myself to do more positive self-talk like “My eyesight is perfect” and “I will be okay no matter what happens.”

There is some level of fear still bubbling up once in a while. But am chalking it up to Ascension releasing it all.

There are times am wishing I was running more sexier titles with crazy results but am reminding myself that this groundwork will be worth it. Create such a massive foundation that I can build a tall skycraper on it with the more advanced subliminals and customs.

Saw the time 11:11 yesterday night and today morning. And got a nice confirmatory message regarding it while scrolling through youtube:

EDIT: today is 22/6/22

9 Likes

2022-06-22T18:30:00Z

Day 17 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Rest

I thought it would be easy to make the light healing custom I had planned. Just combine the eyes and ears modules and add in result enhancers. Thankfully, I remembered asking Fire a year or so ago on how to build a custom healing Ultima and so I dug into my old messages and came across 2 messages between us that I read a couple of times to understand what he was really trying to say (especially with regard to adding result enhancement modules vs modules focused on physical healing). His words were exactly:

“there are pros and cons to both approaches. With result enhancing modules you’ll have wider results and they will have some effect on your overall stack. Without, you will have more focus on physical healing.”

So I took the 2 custom ideas he recommended to me (based on the latest module packs at the two different times he recommended these customs when I asked him):

Idea 1 (Q custom):

1. Paragon Ultima Core
  2. Asclepius
  3. Health Codex
  4. Serum X
  5. Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
  6. The Architect
  7. Stress Displacement
  8. Deep Sleep
  9. The Architect
  10. All-Seeing

Idea 2 (ultima custom):

1. Paragon Ultima Core
  2. Eyes
  3. Ears
  4. Head

Combined both and strippsd it of energy intensive modules like Paragon Complete Core, Head, All-Seeing (since am doing OMAD). And also added Fusion Optimized and Yggdrasil while subtracting modules that I won’t be able to apply right now (like Health Codex since I won’t be able to change my diet right now). And the custom I came up with was:

E2 ZP:

1. A/SPS: Eyesight
  2. A/SPS: Hearing
  3. Asclepius
  4. Serum X
  5. Deep Sleep
  6. Stress Displacement
  7. Fusion Optimized
  8. The Architect
  9. Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
  10. Yggdrasil

(E2 standing for Eyes and Ears.)

Built it. And since it is Day 17 today of Cycle 1 of Ascension and it will take approximately 5 (business) days to get this custom, I will most probably be running it in the next Cycle of Ascension.

PS: I will update this custom when am done with OMAD to take advantage of the extra food and energy I will have then.

8 Likes

This is an interesting read because I have been thinking about running Ascension and Stark for a while and step away from my Emperor Custom, while it has done me wonders, I feel I had the same issues along the lines of lacking core alpha traits. Want to run it with Stark cause I have heard great things about the combo, Stark despite being very dense I felt immediate results and its also the only sub that doesnt give me the “sleepy” affect, plus its helping with my social skills even more and the intelligence boost is amazing.

2 Likes

2022-06-23T18:30:00Z

Day 18 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Ascension x1

Masculinity is creeping up on me.

I know that’s a strange way to put it but Ascension isn’t like other alpha titles like feeling extremely dominant on Khan or powerful with Emperor or having a swagger with WANTED.

More like noticing the little things like “I don’t need to respond to something someone said for the sake of talking” and “Am not irritated. I feel stoic” and “I gotta do this and am doing it”. Things like that that are small steps that will eventually compound to a shift into a masculine personality.

Another reason why running Ascension for a long period will be beneficial for me.

For a person indoctrinated in a gynocentric world fed on a diet of disney movies, feminism and emotionalism which made me into a nice guy, I need to learn and unlearn a lot to get back in touch with what it means to be a man who can stand his ground fearless in the face of social rejection and not surrender to shaming tactics.

And go beyond being just a man to be the alpha. For what I realize now is that both patriarchy and feminism serves women.

Patriarchy serves women for their long term happiness by forcing them to give up hypergamy through religion and teaching them to be wives to men within their league. Meanwhile men protect women and children at the cost of their lives.

In patriarchy, women are protected and men are disposable.

Feminism meanwhile serves women for their short term happiness by encouraging them to sleep around when they are young. And after all that lying to them that body count don’t matter to men who they want to marry. This leads to unhappy marriages due to women having become masculine and men feminine.

In feminism, women can do no wrong and men are toxic.

Beyond patriarchy and feminism though is the alpha man. Not that he stands apart from society but use the laws of power, mastery and evolution to serve him and get what he wants. To be so successful that he won’t have to put himself in a place to be disposable or affected by insults of “toxic masculinity”.

The alpha man is beyond the good of patriarchy and beyond the evil of feminism.

He is beyond good and evil.

17 Likes

To bring a quote from Jordan Peterson that fits:

„Everyone says, “Well, you should be harmless, virtuous, you shouldn’t do anyone any harm, you should sheath your competitive instinct. You don’t want to be too assertive.”

No. Wrong. You should be a monster, an absolute monster, and then you should learn how to control it.“

7 Likes

I’d not seen the specific monster quote from JP before, but it’s interesting for sure!

Being a man who is (either physically or mentally) harmless to the point of being INCAPABLE of defending his family if the need ever arose is not a virtue. The true alpha virtue is having the unwavering strength to do what is needed, coupled with the patience & wisdom to know when not to use it.

7 Likes

You have to have a monster in you and let it out when needed. But what people interpret as toxic masculinity is just uncontrolled outbursts of that monster and uncontrolled is in my opinion not a male virtue.

But just as others have seen, you become more masculine, more in control and you create an atmosphere of safety then your woman will unconsciously allow to be more female.
And i think nearly every woman will be happy to know there can be a monster to protect her if needed but it is safe and controlled the rest of the time.

7 Likes

2022-06-24T18:30:00Z

Day 19 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Rest

Am beginning to embody redpill concepts more easily thanks to Ascension. Previously, I used to agree with the RP but some part of me was rebelling against being fully redpilled.

I think it is because Ascension helps me understand the idea of masculinity and stresses to my subconcious to embrace my manhood. That I am worthy to be a man regardless of my past mistakes of being a male feminist (disgusting when I look back at it).

Being a feminist (and leftist) is basically being the harpy of constant complaining of not getting rights even when we have plenty of it while at the same time ignoring the more important thing: responsibility.

Thanks to men like Jordan Peterson, Thomas Sowell, Ben Shapiro, Richard Cooper, Rollo Tomassi, Caleb Jones, Myron Gaines (FreshandFit), and women like Pearl (JustPearlyThings), etc, my eyes were opened to how much I have been blinded by the propaganda of self-victimization.

Now am not mentioning these names to get into a political debate going in case anyone disagrees with any of them. I identify more as liberatarian rather than left or right. And follow more of Caleb Jones aka BlackDragon’s philosophy of the Unchained Alpha (great book by the same name). And am more inclined to understanding life from the evolutionary biological behavior approach taught by Rollo Tomassi But am mentioning these names to allow others to understand my train of thought.

Which is to take responsibility for my life and that I have control over my destiny. And that comes from killing the boy and letting the man be born.

The boy is that nice guy who has no spine. No balls to stand up to his mother. Who pedestalizes women at the cost of his growth.

Kill that and the man is born. One who can be both dangerous and safe. Who is dark and light. Who is yin, yang and sufficient in himself. And from that independence be the rock for others to lean on.

7 Likes

2022-06-25T18:30:00Z

Day 20 (Cycle 1 of Ascension)
Ascension x1

Having said what I said about the redpill in yesterday’s post, am also aware that that isn’t the sum total of what we should know in order to be a fully actualized man. There could be higher and subtler levels to life which are untapped by the RP.

The very fact that subliminals work is an indication that there is something more. But what that is (or those are), are more difficult to perceive.

Most of the subliminals here like Ascension, Emperor, Renaissance Man, etc focus on those aspects of life that are tangible. You can measure your success by achieving the goals of those subliminals and make something of yourself.

They also, in my view, focus on the lower 3 chakras which have to do with sex, money and power (the root, the sacral, and solar chakras respectively). All good things to have of course but in my search for physical healing and independence, I have yet to achieve even a basic level of ability (as opposed to my disabilities) to fully maximize my life.

Sometimes I wonder whether the answers are in the upper 4 chakras (corresponding to titles like Love Bomb, Alchemist, Sage Immortal, Mind’s Eye) but some part of me shies away from looking upward thinking that if I do so I will miss the pleasures of sex, money and power on the way.

Doesn’t help that am older and not wiser with loads of opportunities missed. And saddled with illnesses that just won’t go away.

No reconcilliation today but felt to musing on my life this Sunday.

11 Likes

Personally, I would rather take into account Maslow’s pyramid than the chakras when estimating my current situation, setting my goals, and picking out the “right” subs since it’s something you can easily measure and grasp, at least way better than some feelings about your chakras, but still those feelings should be taken into account as well but to a much lesser degree, in my opinion.

Edit:
According to the pyramid, our sexual urges are very basic and need to be fulfilled (not via masturbation) if we want to get more drive towards fulfilling the higher levels. That’s interesting. I think Ascension is the best single program to help you get to the top of the pyramid. Khan is more like the icing on the cake and growing beyond the pyramid.

Being focused mainly on the top of that pyramid (because you can and you should having fulfilled all the lower needs) I consider being “alpha”, non plus ultra.

4 Likes

Allow me to clarify, @Sub.Zero. By looking at the higher chakras, I mean to take their help with physical healing.

Am happy doing Ascension.

2 Likes

How would you sum up your progress on Ascension so far?

Did you consider pairing up your stack with ME and trying some healing techniques based on visualization?

edit:
Of course, you need building blocks (minerals, vitamins, proteins, fats) as well.

2 Likes

Or pairing with Rebirth?

2 Likes

Am loving it. Ascension is great for those who have the nice-guy syndrome and for men who identify as a feminist (both of which I used to do several years ago). It helps to reorient yourself as the mental point of origin and build a masculine frame.

But its only 21 days of running Ascension (as of today). 527 more days to go.

Have built a light physical healing custom without Paragon Core since am on OMAD right now. It will arrive this week.

Will be stacking Ascension with the above mentioned light physical healing custom from the next cycle onwards. Will be doing 5 months of that after which I will be adding EoG to this stack.

Don’t have plans to add anything else to my stack but thank you @Sub.Zero, @Deadpool for the suggestions.

The only thing I will be experimenting with during the one and half years of this journey is my physical healing custom. Other than that I will only be using Ascension and EoG.

11 Likes