Limitless Regeneration

You sexy beast you. I imagine that will be the title of your Journal :wink:

3 Likes

Day 47

Last night when I was in bed getting ready to sleep, I realize a feeling that was part of me since childhood was gone. I could never put a name to that feeling, but it was a mixture of loneliness, feeling rejected, unwanted, sadness. Even though it was getting softer with the years of work, it was still there lurking and stopping me from feeling and conecting fully to other people.

I woke up this morning and the feeling is still not there, GONE!!
That by itself is the greatest gift Regeneración could possibly gave me. And its given me a lot.
I have a ringing in my left ear, probably to much Ultrasonics, Im taking the day off.

4 Likes

Day 48

Tonight will be the last night with Regeneration, tomorrow The Sexy Alchemist will rise!!

I added Sex MasteryX2 like 3 nights ago to Regeneration (Regen x3 and SM x1) The first day I was horny all day long, didnt have sex for some reason, the next day horny as hell again, I did have sex and it was awesome, not in a fancy technical way, but in the levels of emotional connection, the feeling of the hands on the skin, the level of intimacy through the roof. I did notice a huge change in my attitude, more dominant and wasnt afraid of telling what I want, when I wanted it. She had an amazing time and was quick to ask me if I was using a “sex subliminal” the difference was obvious to her too. I just laughed and admitted the fact.
Yesterday not horny at all neither today, maybe cause I have lots of things to do and the energy gets focused to whats in my next movement.

That feeling I previously talked about, of loneliness and rejection that in a way I used to define myself as a person, its totally gone, I feel lighter than yesterday. Reflecting this morning I realised that because of that feeling I defined myself as a loner in my youth, I still remember reading “The Steppen Wolf” by Herman Hesse and feeling identified. Now things are shifted and a new sense of Self is emerging, cant really put it into words just yet, but its there growing stronger.

Last night I had many dreams, one of those was huge, it was one thing after the other, all of them things that used to present themself in dreams by themself one per dream, but now all together.
All metaphors of things that scared me before. I woke up with a feeling of peace about the whole thing.

I dont wanna get stuck in the healing forever, thats why I decided to move on tomorrow to the next phase.

4 Likes

Sex Mastery X2 has very powerful sexual healing, and sexual belief healing, and ability to connect to your partner’s pleasure areas of the brain.

I think with Alchemist ST1 and its spiritual purification, and Sex Mastery X2, with its sexual healing and purification, you can become a true sexual transmutation master or Tantric Guru :smiley:

1 Like

Well that sounds perfectly aligned with my goals, its exactly what inside of me its the fire of my Will, of what I desire to bring more into the world, to guide other people to experience it too.
Im certain now that Im connected with my True Will, with my Spiritual Path.
Thanks @AMASH for kindly sharing those words, they resonate deeply within me.

1 Like

Day 49

Last night was the last one of the Regeneration trip. I read somewhere in the forum, Fire and Saint are preparing a new version of the sub, so maybe I’ll give it a try somewhere in the future.
The results have been surprising and unexpected, definitely recommended for anyone looking for deeper levels of healing.

I dont wanna repeat myself anymore so to resume the trip, I now feel lighter, happier and more confident than day 1.

Now moving to phase 2:

3 Likes

Can you tell me if the subs eventually worked on your GF please?

1 Like

Yes they did, pretty good actually, she quitted smoking and became more relaxed.
After regeneration I bought seductress for her and her business began to grow and she became more focus and organized.

3 Likes

Well that answer required many skills in the english language, I know subs will work just fine for you.

2 Likes