Limitless Regeneration

Today I woke up with a little more pain in the hands and a headache which started yesterday at night.
I just woke up and its been 10 hours of Regeneration US in a row and I’ll continue to listen to it for a couple more hours.

I have mixed feelings… on one side its like Im not getting much more from this sub and feel like changing to another (maybe buying Khan or Alchemist) on the other side the feeling is like Im getting closer to another breakthrough/release and I should stick with Regen as originally planed. So more Regeneration for me it is, just to be sure.

3 Likes

Btw, as I stated before, my girlfriend (who doesnt speak english) is listening Regeneration with me while we sleep, for like 3 or 4 days now, as an experiment to see if she unconsciously understand english (due to context i believe it to be the case) so I can buy her Ascencion for Women.
After day one something happened to her that usually bother her, but this time didnt, and she also arrived to a major conclusion about that behavior and how to change it. Yesterday she had to face another situation like that one, and at first she asked me to do it for her, and I said no.
She did it and remain untouched by the other person shitty attitude. So the experiment seems to be working good.

7 Likes

Day 40 (Yes, I actually went back and counted):

Yesterday I had 18+ hours of exposure to Regeneration and had lots of dreams, cant remember much from them, except from the fact that most of them where death related, specifically dead of loved ones.

One of the dreams was of a dog I had a long time ago who died old and sick, he was my best friend for years and gave me love through a very hard period of my life, but I always felt guilty of not doing enough, of not caring enough for him. I dream of him like once a year and always suffer in the dream and woke up feeling sad or even crying. Last night I was at peace during the whole dream knowing that I did the best I could and that everyone dies eventually, its all about enjoying life. When I woke up a peaceful sense of acceptance became stronger in my body and still is getting stronger.
Right now I feel like crying, gratitude tears. I have this really vivid image of him, resting in my chest and licking my face, all happy. Thank you!!

5 Likes

Day 41:

Last night was rough, my girlfriend recieved a call at 4:30 am and it was pretty disturbing for both, Im not going into details simply cause its something from her and I dont feel comfortable sharing details of her life.
The thing is it afectted us both, we couldn sleep to much more. Dreams where pretty vivid and pretty insightful on the little amount of time I did sleep after the call.
At bed in the morning I kept having realisations and reframing my past effortlessly.
I was living with disatisfaction that wasnt mine, it was learned behavior from my mother, I released that.
My calmness and coolness through rough times wasnt real, I was actually just represing the feelings I didnt wanted to feel, because of that I was symptomatizing so many pains and aches.
I was using sex and alcohol to vent the stress.

I feel a new beginning in my life

8 Likes

I have a real peaceful feeling and this attitude of "The stuff I was so worried about… Was it even important? Was it even real? Was it even worthy of my time, of my energy?
The answer comes louder every time inside of me. The Fuck it isnt!!

6 Likes

Day 43

I feel this journey into Regeneration is coming to an end for me, Im giving it till sunday then Im gonna begin with the Alchemist.
I was feeling divided on the matter of what to do next and wanted to regenerate some more until I got a clear view, and I do have it now.

So what about Regeneration results…

On the emotional aspect, I feel lighter, more balanced and more energetic.

On the physical aspect, even though I still have some pain in the joints, the inflamation and pain had reduce in these 43 days way more than in the previous month when I was taking pills (and no Regeneration). In fact I have no more inflamation and very little pain. Im sure the spiritual cleansing of Alchemist plus yoga and a good diet, will take care of the rest.

About habits… Im eating healthier, I dont forbid myself anything, the desire for junk is decreasing. Self judgement/self criticism is almost completely gone. I almost dont think of sex anymore, and my sexual energy is stronger, if I engage in sexual behavior Im totally into it.

About my attitude… I gave a Hypnosis class last weekend and I felt super confident in my hability to teach, promote change and create really deep altered states of conciousness. I can defenitely feel a profound change in that area.
I have a more joyful attitude in general, shit passes me by and I focus more on feeling good.
I went through a threshold in my meditation practice, I broke my limit on how many nights in a row Im meditating by far, I dont make anymore excuses I just do it.

7 Likes

Day 45.

I wish I recorded the amount of hours ive been exposed to Regeneration, lesson learned. Will start doing it when I begin Alchemist next monday. Acording to my calculations it should be around 350 hours, I plan to do 50 more till monday.

Today I added Sex Mastery X2 in to the mix, so things will surely begin to get even more interesting.

I feel like Im in the middle of another reconciliation/crisis but this one feels a lot more softer than previous ones, I feel down but not too much, surely by tomorrow things will come to a new balance.
I would love to lay down and sleep till tomorrow but I have to work a little more.

Last night dreams were super vivid and clear, one was about forgiving an old friend and getting close togheter again, something tells me its about forgiving myself for what I was in that period of my life, if I think about my friend a smile comes to my face.
The second dream was highly sexual and real as can get, I had sex with 2 beautiful women and I was in a house with many people, everyone was having sex, I got to watch and enjoy doing it too.
That dream motivated me to buy Sex Mastery.

2 Likes

How does it feel exactly for you when a breakthrough happens?

What is the feeling and how is the moment that you know: something big changed, I healed something big / had a breakthrough?

How is that for you, specifically @anon2351792?

3 Likes

There is a specific trigger that lets me know that Im about to breakthrough something of importance. That trigger can present itself both in a dream or during waking hours, during reflection or “out of thin air”.

If it happens in a dream then I get to live out a reframed version of an event of my past, with new feelings, attitudes and behaviors. If its during waking hours its a sudden understanding of some experience of my past in a new light, how it affected my life, and that understanding comes with new feelings, attitudes and behaviors.

After any of those, I feel the old patterns and emotions coming out to conciousness and I get to feel them for a while, while they continue to fade and disappear.

Finally the feeling is just not there anymore, I feel at peace and happy about myself and my past.
I know something healed because it feels different in a very obvious way, it makes me smile and I get an energy rush through my body.
@AMASH Im happy to answer more questions, thanks for taking an interest.

4 Likes

Great! Thank you @anon2351792

Could you also share your thinking on why did you settle on The Alchemist next, and what specific benefits do you think it will give you?

For many of us, The Alchemist is too “abstract,” so it’s good to know the difference you imagine it will do for you. Maybe it’s things we didn’t really think of.

3 Likes

Sure @AMASH, you know that feeling you get when something is just right for you? Well thats why I chose the Alchemist. Thats probably not the answer you were looking for, but its the one I have.
I feel like giving you reasons will be justifying myself for making an intuitive decision, but fuck it, lets give it a go.

When I first discovered Subclub I bought Emperor wich I used little over a week and then droped, I was atracted by the solopreneur/money aspect of it, and didnt pursue it because I quickly noticed I wasnt here for that. I was here for clearing out, to make space for new things, to loose the bagage, so I chose Regeneration. I understand the appeal of more money, more women, but Im in a loving relationship and dont value cheating. I could make more money but it wasnt really my priority at the time.

After regenerating for a month Ive notice more work manifesting in my life and also more money coming from other ways, the tendency keeps going into that direction, seems like negative beliefs about wealth (in the broadest sense of the word) melted. I dont have a need or a use for getting “more women” subs, so that made it easier to move away from Emperors or Khans.

The Alchemist/Magician archetype has been a powerful one in my life since I was a little boy. I was profoundly impronted by yoga, meditation and the esoteric, that became an esential part of my life. I practice Magick, Tantra, NLP and Hypnosis, through my life Ive tried Reiki and countless types of hands on healing techniques. Ive used lsd, peyote, ayahuasca and magic mushroom many, many times, both recreationally and for healing/transformation.

So when I saw the Alchemist it resonated deeply, It began a process inside of realizing that what you call abstract its precisely the freedom to shape reallity in exactly the way you want, in exactly the way you see fit. For me its total creation freedom. The Magician bents reality to fit his purposes, the Magician will things into existence.
Now I know these things are not necesarily apealling to most people or are even considered bullshit by many, the thing is I dont care… to each its own.

What specific benefits do I think it will give me?

•Melting away religious programming.
•Better intuition, unconcious comunication.
•A higher spiritual conection.
•Clearer vision of my path.
•Manifestation of my path. My contribution to the world (work related).
•Another level of health, beyond Regeneration.
•Having more fun living life.

“Magick is the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will”. A.C.

93 93/93

6 Likes

Really awesome, and thank you for taking the time to answer me so fully and comprehensively.

I am curious about your quote above. Not in a “wishful thinking” kind of way. But have you have multiple direct experiences that made you become certain it is possible to bend reality into your will, and to will things into existence?

And was it something new you didn’t have before, then you developed? Or something you always had but grew more familiar with it?

3 Likes

@AMASH No worries, Im not taking it in a “wishful thinking” kind of way. The thing is I measure, contrast and keep records.

Let me specify that when I say bent reality, I mean my “internal” reality, wich of course then let me navigate the “external” one differently. When I will things into existence, I devote my time and energy into getting what I desire. Its not asking the universe for something and then watch tv waiting for it to happen :rofl::rofl:

Yes, I have multiple direct experiences that give me certainty, one example can be that once I was diagnosed with a condition in my feets, both were totally swollen, doctor said it would take at least 3 months and medication to get well, I decided it would take me 3 days… at the 3rd day I was completely ok, no medications. I quit a long and nasty drug habit (opiates) because one day I decided to do so, cold turkey.

Other example can be that when I wanted to learn Magick a guy I know for years but never speak, suddenly talked to me and offers me to learn it (of course I never expresed that desire out loud or in social media) when I wanted to learn Tantra, the same thing happened. I have many more, but I think you get the picture.

It aint something new in me, mystical kind of experiences are part of my life since as far as I can remember, but it took me years to acept what was happening. I was using it in a negative way for a big part of my life, and Ive been learning for years to harness its powers. The biggest shift began when I met Richard Bandler 10 years ago, one of the creators of NLP.

My procces was first about accepting my nature and then making peace with it. The fact that Im openly sharing this in here is a direct result of Regeneration. I would have never share this to people I dont know, in an open forum.

6 Likes

Thank you. I personally appreciate and I am grateful for your sharing. And that seems very interesting.

So you have kept long term records, and noticed a consistent pattern? That is really interesting!

Also, when do you plan to start Stage 1 of The Alchemist? And will you use the As Above & So Below Superchargers daily?

2 Likes

Day 46

Regeneration turn out to be an amazing product, my feeling is one of relaxed confidence. My mind is focused in enjoying the moment.
Everything that used to worry me, seems so far and meaningless.

On the experimentation side, my girlfriend who says does not speak or understand english, continues to improve, she went into a crisis that put her to bed for some days, but its coming through the other side more confident, things that kept her awake at night for hours, now take just a couple of minutes of mind time to get laugh at, and then she resumes sleeping. I think the time for Asencion for Woman is gettin closer.

Its been a fun ride this Regeneration sub, with his ups and downs and totally worth it, Ive experienced so many changes and shifts in my conciousness. Im a new person!!

6 Likes

I am so happy for you!

Could you please compare who you are today to who you were 47 days ago? What striking significant changes?

Also, it seems you’ve been working on yourself for many years. How is the effect of Regeneration different from other things you did before?

4 Likes

You are a curious one too, my friend, I like it!
Im going out now, gotta take care of some things and then treat the girlfriend and me.
I’ll gladly answer you later

3 Likes

@AMASH I will start Alchemist ST1 next monday, and will not use “as bove so below” just yet. Yesterday I added Sex Mastery X2 to the mix, so the plan is lots of ST1 with some SMX2 to make it more interesting, maybe in a 4:1 ratio, for 30 days. I will start a different journal for that.

Even though Ive been into the personal enhancement world for 20 years, this is my first experience with subliminals, I previously thought they were useless, but I was delightfully wrong about that!
To be honest I cant really tell the difference in the effects of Regeneration and other things Ive done (at least the ones that worked :rofl:)… because Ive never exposed myself to 350 or more hours in a month to any other method, so who really knows.
Whats different is the approach… here you go blindly, having no idea of whats in the scripts and realising changes as they happen, its a very new approach for me and it has yielded awesome results.
The way Regeneration manifests changes, are not new for me, but with the sub they happen quicker and deeper, maybe because there is no concious mind or ego gatekeeping whats really possible.
The reasons I feel a new man now are simple, Im experiencing levels of self trust and self love that are new and profound. Procrastination, excuses, anger and fear seems uninportant and to a level unexistant.
Whats really different its the quality of my internal dialog from critizising to suportive, and the weight of the past has been droped. I dont care anymore if someone aproves or likes me, Im free. My girlfriend is pretty aware of the changes and as Im writing this, she just told me how different she feels me and how much she likes it.
Its not really a “New man feeling” but one of “I Know Myself and Love it”

6 Likes

This is really great! I am happy for you, and even proud of you @anon2351792!

I look forward to read your further progress. And also your new journal of “The Sexy Alchemist”. I think it will be great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @AMASH, I feel really happy about the whole journey and whats about to come.
The Sexy Alchemist?? Now thats an awesome name, Im taking it if you dont mind :sunglasses:

3 Likes