Limitless Khan squared

My current listening stalk include:
My custom, Qlst1 and mind’s eye, along with Ascension chamber.
I find myself reading people, emotions and movies. Being able to predict as the movie would develop. I guess it’s PCC blooming or mind’s eye and Ql boosting the effects of the bloom.
Meanwhile I’ve been having mind blowing sex and learning new moves in the bedroom. I’m seeing a girl at the moment and it’s kind of a complicated situation as she’s still trying to breakup with her ex due to him pregnanting a girl and also she likes me quite a lot.

2 Likes

I gave my cousin an advice and made him take action that got him laid.
He had just met the girl on tinder and also blew it by postponing the date till Friday. I gave him a location to invite her for drinks and told him to invite her over for more drinks and if she accepts, that’s his sign to go ahead for the strike.

Most of us are too much obvious- instead be hard to figure out (art of seduction)

2 Likes

I listened to my custom yesterday and normally I don’t feel the effects till the next day whereby I’ll be so horny that I’ll be forced to take action and get laid that was why I decided to be listening to my custom only once a week. This week was an exception.

1 Like

How do you know that it is the right time to listen to it again? Or do you just have a schedule and trying to stick to it?

1 Like

Whenever I’m feeling overwhelmed I know it’s time to give my custom more time to be processed and also space for me to breath. Overwhelmed in the sense that I become so horny or lots of strong emotions. I think this happens due to DEUS, the more I listen to my custom the more it becomes more intense

1 Like

I’m thinking of leaving out my custom for a while. I’ve been having too much sex lately and also I’m always quick to get horny. It’s affecting my focus. Currently I just want to focus on coding, learning, self development and making money. My custom has all that but the it’s more geared towards sex and women. Right now I’ll be focused on self introspection to see what I really need at the moment and if I can still handle my custom and still be more focused. Maybe if I leave out most of the social media chatting, I might resolve part of the issue cos then I noticed any pretty woman I see I instantly go for her or admire her and it’s affecting my focus. The important thing at the moment is balance.

What If I created another custom centered on Emperor, wanted and the other Ql and manifestation? :thinking:

1 Like

This new washout I’m approaching might me long for me to do some introspection and take the best part ahead

Ok. I’ll try consciously guiding this custom towards learning and productivity, if it doesn’t work, I’ll leave it out for now

1 Like

Nice custom btw.

I’m getting away from a toxic relationship with a girl who’s still in love with her ex. I’m also gradually going off social media. Reseting my life and focus. It’s hard but it’s important I shed off this layer, I’m feeling down, I feel sad but I have to value my self. Anyone who doesn’t value me I’m shutting off. No more begging for attention, no more seeking for validation, no more, no more.
Today was my 6th day of washout and I felt compelled to listen to a sub but I’ll leave them off for the mean time till when I’m emotionally strong and I’m ready.
I also saw the photo of a girl I told off at the beginning of this Khan journey and almost felt tempted to miss her, text her but I didn’t. Enough going after girls or missing girls who doesn’t deserve it, my ex, the girls who never saw my value, I’m no longer going to Simp anymore but they’ll be the one calling after me.
I’m grateful for my experiences so far, now it’s time to man up and focus on my journey. I’ve had my fun, I’ve had the desired sex experiences i always wanted, now it’s time to work hard and build my empire. Which makes me reconsider, should I still stick to Khan or are there more lessons Khan can teach me? The reason I first started Khan and quit emperor was that my desire to have sex was getting in the way. Now this year alone I’ve slept with more than 9 women. Should I still continue with Khan? Thats the question I find myself asking

2 Likes

I’m emotionally hurt but it’ll pass. I had to do this and it’s necessary. It wasn’t love, but we were both using ourselves to shy away from confronting our demons. We were two people with our trauma, emotional baggage and all. Her’s was the worst and I ended up getting caught in her mess. I did the right thing.

Tomorrow’s a new day to start afresh, new beginning, new journey? I might just do some healing if I haven’t gotten past this by tomorrow, preferably rebirth

1 Like

Listening day: Ql stage 1 & ascencion chamber

Today was an awesome day. Started in a bad mood due to what happened yesterday. I listened to Ql st1 zp in the morning. The rest of the day went so well, a few girls showing their interest in me but right now I care less, I just wanna focus on my self. I’m designing a new custom consisting of Ql st4 and emperor as core and 21 other modules. So I have to remove 3 or 4 modules and I don’t know which ones to remove. The custom will be focused on learning and being a genius at whatever it is I choose to learn.
At the end of the day, I listened to ascension chamber, I’ve been feeling slight headache and I’m guessing it’s cos of Ql, I don’t know why Ql always gives me headache.
Meanwhile I’ve been doing lots of introspection today and I also noticed I’ve been drifting lately into a semi sleep state and visualizing while at that state so I’m guessing I’m still experiencing effects of mind’s eye… I don’t know if it’s a good thing though.
Lastly I’m contemplating writing my journal in the form of poems. I used to write poems before just to process my feelings and emotions and it always helped back then. Maybe I might just try that and see how it works along with subs…

I’m contemplating resuming self hypnosis, dream catching/lucid dreaming, gratitude practices, meditation, daily visualization, affirmations reciting though I’m not sure how I’ll fit this all in my daily schedules

2 Likes

Ah a poet on the forum! I love writing poetry too. Please do write some here. Would love to read.

1 Like

past escapades
It’s not that I miss them, maybe I do. It’s not that I feel I’d have done more, maybe I should have, it’s the feeling that I’d have been there, still be there, it’s the sense of pride it would have given me, it’s the fact that they could have been the perfect band aid for my bleeding heart, it’s the fact that those scars haven’t healed completely.

No more loooking out for for what I’d have found within
No more chasing shadows nd fleeting dreams.

Wrote this while passing through recon on Sunday, I then listened to rebirth.
It’s obvious I now know the reason after seeing the new stack rotation instructions. I took a well needed break from the forum and a few things and I’ll be doing so from time to time. It’s my nature to once in a while withdraw from interactions and the world and sink into my world.
My points of self discovery are spent in seclusion, isolation and wanting to be left in the sanctuary of my mind.
There I battle my demons until either I emerge defeated or the Victor.
At such periods, friends and family fail to understand that

I feel

I feel the swords coming in
As they pierce my indomitable defense
Sharp as a thousand surgeon needles
Looking for the tiniest leaks then seepin in

I feel the need to have a 12 days washout.

What a beautiful book I stumbled across. Here’s a beautiful excerpt from it.

“Are you focusing on the lack of options and the lack of what you have been asking for, or are you allowing yourself to be open to alternative outcomes and realities? Are you focusing on the one or two ways which you want things to happen for you, or are you open to all ways and all paths? One good affirmation to use is, “I will let my good be delivered to me in any way and any form possible.” Feel this statement as you say it. Feel yourself opening up to the possibility of receiving your good in any form. I feel goosebumps all over my body and a sense of lightness just by repeating that affirmation to myself! Stop limiting your good by insisting that it has to be a quantum shift, or that it has to come through one particular channel!”

2 Likes

Screenshot_20220916-210509_Aldiko Classic

1 Like

Fill your mind with something and that’s what occupies and dominates your mind at all times.
I’ve been spending time on a dating app, meant to even meet up to three ladies today. Due to the fact that I’ve been perusing different profiles, my thoughts have been filled with thoughts of women, time to recalibrate…

Meanwhile I’ve been having lots of dreams, even had a wet dream as well, I’ve also been gleaning some insights from my dream

1 Like

Getting to a year of listening to Khan, december will make it a year. I’ve had my fair share of adventures but I have a feeling it’s just starting. Right now I’m working on improving my social skills, improving focus and reading more, leaning programming skills and becoming a competent physiotherapist.
So I’ll sit back and put on d seat belt, let’s see what the future brings.
I’m getting to a state in my life that I don’t care anymore about the results, I’m just focused on listening, executing and living my life, this my friend is very important. I used to be concerned about the results but now I don’t even care and sometimes results come in and I don’t even know because I’m not relying on the subs to miraculously change my life, they are just tools that make things easier but if you don’t put in the efforts, you don’t expect to see miracles.

2 Likes