Limitless Khan squared

Screenshot_20220916-210509_Aldiko Classic

1 Like

Fill your mind with something and that’s what occupies and dominates your mind at all times.
I’ve been spending time on a dating app, meant to even meet up to three ladies today. Due to the fact that I’ve been perusing different profiles, my thoughts have been filled with thoughts of women, time to recalibrate…

Meanwhile I’ve been having lots of dreams, even had a wet dream as well, I’ve also been gleaning some insights from my dream

1 Like

Getting to a year of listening to Khan, december will make it a year. I’ve had my fair share of adventures but I have a feeling it’s just starting. Right now I’m working on improving my social skills, improving focus and reading more, leaning programming skills and becoming a competent physiotherapist.
So I’ll sit back and put on d seat belt, let’s see what the future brings.
I’m getting to a state in my life that I don’t care anymore about the results, I’m just focused on listening, executing and living my life, this my friend is very important. I used to be concerned about the results but now I don’t even care and sometimes results come in and I don’t even know because I’m not relying on the subs to miraculously change my life, they are just tools that make things easier but if you don’t put in the efforts, you don’t expect to see miracles.

2 Likes

Had serious recon today but I’m beginning to learn how to ride the wave. Meditation also helps as well

Khan is so brutal. It will push you to take actions on a steady and when you do, you might make some mistakes. It’ll then hit you hard for your mistakes, making you go hard on yourself for making such silly mistakes. But then you’d learn from those mistakes and become better. You have no option than to get better if you keep running Khan and making steady improvements, you’d have to do the work by yourself and man up. Khan is not meant for those who wanna dally around else you’re gonna be getting tons of recon everyday. I see why people drop Khan now after a few time spent on Khan, there’s no dulling moment with Khan

2 Likes

I dunno how but rebirth has been helping with recons I get from my custom and I suspect mostly Khan, I had a shitty day yesterday after listening to 15 mins of my custom in the morning, I had to listen to rebirth for 3mins later on in the evening to have a stronger and better, positive mindset but today, I feel so much better with a stronger frame of mind, less emotional turmoil and going about my daily tasks

I tried something and it backfired and I learnt my lesson in a hard way. Never use favors, gifts, good deeds or money aids to women who hasn’t done anything to deserve it in expectation of sex, you’re surely gonna regret that. And now I have to heal for a while. Khan was being so tough on me for making this mistake, like I knew this things, have had bad experiences in the past, why did I still try it this time around? What was wrong with me? I’ve been to harsh on myself and decided to ignore the said ladies I had the encounters with. It’s painful and recon is hitting hard so I’ve decided to washout for a while and even recontemplate if I change Khan for Stark or even take a long break in general from subs, heal. I’ve made this mistakes countless times before and it’s high time I stop repeating my mistakes and learning from them

When you learn the precious fact that you’re mistakes don’t define you, you detach yourself from your mistakes

1 Like

To top on that, it is actually a form of manipulation to sex (if you carefully observe), and, man o man, women are really good at scanning through all manipulation attempts. So, it is destined to backfire.

I learned the hard way.

I switched my stack to Wanted zp, Stark zp nd still running Ql stage 2. Currently I’m trying to focus on my exams. I’m a bit distracted but I know I’m improving in sieving out distractions.

Starkzp, I can’t say much for now. It’s different from Khan that I can tell. To early to notice much results though but one thing I’ve noticed is the sexual urge has dialed down and I’m mind and focus is shifting from women to wealth and my goals.

If anyone’s been wondering what I’ve been up to
My new journal

I’m reading my journal over again and coming back to the thought of what if I sticked to Khan long term?

1 Like

I’m reviving this journal.
Current stack: Khan Black stage 2(2nd cycle), New Khan st.2 (1st cycle) and Ascension chamber.
Day: 18
Today i listened to Khan st.2 for 5mins
Recon: a little turbulence today but then I journaled it off

Current mood: introspective, reprogramming, (a bit chaos but I’m used to chaos by now, it’s never been peace and most chaos I seek by myself )

Goals: to be updated later

Short history with subs this year: I started this year with a solo run of Khan black and got a pretty girlfriend during my solo run decided to add more fire to the crucible by including khan and since then what a ride it’s been along with lots of lessons, it’s like I aged two years in wisdom and experience within a short period. How do I feel? Honestly, I can’t explain :joy:

B.s::: did I regret leaving Khan? Hell no, the experiences I got from wanted, Stark, Emperor, Emperor black, Ql, Wanted black, has given me an edge and each of these subs coupled with my experiences taught me a thing or two about seduction that I’m now confident dating a pretty girl, banged the hottest chick in my class and have sex with girls I didn’t imagine doing so with two years back when I started Khan. The sub that had the most impact to my seduction life was stark and wanted black, each in its way. Now I’m back to Khan to see what it holds in store for me with least expectations.

2 Likes

I think I might go back to Khan black stage 1 and continue khan st.2, let’s just see.

1 Like

Nah, I’ll be moving to stage 3 after this circle. I was concerned about what if I’m not using the massive energy well maybe due to blocks or so? Butt then came across this: “While Stage 3 is designed to help you create massive amounts of sexual energy, you must also use it – and so it contains scripting to help you make the most out of your sexual energy, both internally and externally”
Each stage build upon the next, well let’s see if I’m ready m

1 Like

Good to see you back! And even better to read about your awesome results on these seduction subliminals. Very inspiring, bro!

1 Like

Thanks. I decided to to do a little journaling here for a change.

1 Like

Damn I feel so horny everyday but lately It’s quite strong. Meanwhile attraction seems to be building. I know something’s happening, changes occurring but I can’t seem to notice them.
My conversations, I’m getting more outspoken, getting more productive as well. It must be that the changes are internal mostly

Toss em bricks
As the mask begin to fall of
while staring at the mirror
the beast yellss in distance
fooled by the innocence of the lamb
I rest today