Budewr’s journal

i didnt throw shots, i just posted a quote by twain which really helped me deal with some people

i asked him to stop commenting on my journal , very politely asked

and i blocked him just in case,

would like to feel comfy writing in my journal :smiley:

4 Likes

slight changes i would say? very minor but i can see things moving

:+1:

hmmmmmm, i can totally sense Limit destroyer, fear now has less hold of me, before it was overwhelming, ive mentioned that couple of times before and i can confirm even more

the weird thing is

i dont think im noticing anything towards QL1 or Emperor? i sometimes have a theory on like a behaviour that it might be inspired by emperor, but nothing clear at all, im not even sure,

i stopped looking for results, im more observing on whats changing, to see and notice the smallest details

but honestly im not so sure about QL1 and Emperor

Limit destroyer and RM are definitely creeping up slowly and im re-gaining my past results before i did my washout which (made me lose my speed or progress in some-how)

but im no rush, i think my stack is heavy to be showing fast results, :+1: it needs more time just observe more

and no rush for results, as long as im seeing small details and recon, then im good to go, and i dont have to worry about stonewalling on my stack

Cause idk this stack might be dense and needs lots of time to show results since emperor is big enough and also QL1

QL ST1 is a healing sub. In a lot of cases healing subs will to some extend overshadow the other subs for a while. Most people have reported that on QL1 they dont actually feel many changes, it mostly works as a preparation for the next stages, so it makes sense that your results may seem less pronounced rn. That should change ones you get accustomed to QL1 though.

1 Like

thanks for the input my friend! hmmmm when im thinking about it rn, i definitely can sense some weird changes in terms of thought process and congtive stuff, but its not clear? i dont know how

it feels like something is changing but i dont know what it is? that might be an overlap of all subs in the stack, but something congtive

thanks for you input my friend

im taking more action!

okay now i can see something changing wow, i feel like i wanna work more? does that make sense? before i would run from working on music and running abelton, now i wanna stick and do more work :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: broo this is awesome its very unoticeable

its like if i wasnt trying to obeserve very good, i would totally miss it! i would think thats the old me!

this shows how smooht Qv2 is damn brooooooooooooo

also to be honest i havent been taking real action at all, so i gotta move my ass to see some results, like i just did now with Emperor maybe?

Action = boom you see results :+1: :+1:

damn im happy :smiley:

its feels like i wanna invest more time towards my goal!! and before i would feel that after 5pm at night its not the right time to work on music, let just leave till tmw and ill start over, and thats how ive been procrastination for the last 3 months,

but now i just opened abelton worked on my track then i felt this huge urge to work more! and see some youtube vids about making drums and stuff! so this is great!!!

now its 7pm and before i would feel like, " nahhhhhhhhh imma head and play some league of legends and leave work for tmw,"

but now im like " im thristy for knowledge and WORK!!!"

im gratefull :heart: :heart:

a reason why i dont take action, is probably the same reason that i choose emperor

so i just have to push push push push push so i can observe more results , doing no work will just make the process so much slower,

best advice i will go by it, is:

live your life just like you lived it before subs. so you can push push yourself and not wait for results from subs to manfiest and help you, you just push like your living your life without subs

and the subs will manfiest so much easilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

feeling some recon, its very weird :face_with_monocle: i guess emperor is really fighting lots of belifes that i have that i need to get rid off, :smiley:

but nothing too crazy, its just like im not feeling like doing anything its very weird sensation but im sure its from emperor

but honestly my whole stack is reallty covering a huge spectrum of my shortcomings and my weakness, so thats lots of work either emperor or RM cuz of my self expression problems or QL1 or just limit destroyer

cant judge to be honest whats causing what im feeling but i think its leaning towards emperor more :+1:

bEAUITFUL UPDATE:

i just woke up, and i had over 2 sexual dreams or 3 sexual dreams overnight

and when i do usually face a sexual dream, its usually a wet dream and i wake up with the a mess

broooooooo 3 dreams or 2 dreams passed by and they were sexual! i woke up without anything happening!!! its like i controlled my ejuacutlation, thats a superpower

thats sex mastrey doing its work babe :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: this is so goooooooooooooood , this is a lovely result for me cause i hate wet dreams sooooooooooooo much, i cant stand them

controling your wet dreams is a super power :sunglasses:

i freaking hate this comfort zone its fucking disgusting, im doing my best in terms of action,

i dont want subs to not work just cuz im not taking action, im trying my best but its not my full potential i still can do better but im trying my best

i have so much limition and programming to stay in my comfort zone

theres a concious part of me who knows all the knoweldge and how can a comfort zone kill you and that i need to work rn, but my sub-concious is filled with terriable feelings against working, its so yikes man

i want to delete this submind programming that has all this feelings and limitions against working and fufilling one self, such a huge limition man

its like theres a huge gum stuck in my sub-concious a belife system that feels so uncomfortable against working and actually improving my life,

i really really want subs to help me elimnate this huge gum of limition, even though im not doing the optimal best that i can actually do, im taking action but to be honest i could do 100% but im doing 30%

i really hope for subs to help break the barrier and just enjoying thinking about working, im really hoping that it will push me to do action and put an urge on me even more,

cause consciously i have the urge to work and the drive, but subconsciously its the exact opposite

i keep going in the same circles, i knowt that mr me

but i will gain refoucus

i will work like the subliminals arent a part of mylife, and i will try my best

so i wont worry once again i just keep on moving like i would if i wasnt running any, thats the most optimal way to achieve results and maxmz it

The most common cause for this is because you dont have a clear plan of action. You dont really know what you can do to achieve your goals/what your goals even are. If you havent done so already it may help to make a clear list of what you want to achieve and what might be some small steps you can do right now that gets you closer to achieving that goal.

1 Like

thanks man! but thats not the case

i have an action plan and everything its all layed out i know what to do and how much time to invest and all that, its just the submind resistance and this feeling that feels like hell

im sure its a self sabatoge belife that i have or whatever programming that i still have to get rid off ASAP

1 Like

Hmm, you could try the executive for that? That should def get yo ass working.

Another thing that really helps me when im not being productive is tje pomodoro technique. Its basically where you split your productivity into small chunks followed by a small break to really get yourself started. Its hard to get yourself to work for 3 hours, but convincing yourself to work for 15 minutes is quite easy.

So for the pomodoro technique you usually start with like one session for 15/20 minutes, followed by a 5 minute break, than another session, etc etc. Usually ones you get a few sessions in you dont really wanna stop anymore lol.

hahahah man i have 4 subs already in my stack i think they should get my ass to work , they do a good job with that i just havent seen astonishing results yet but they should do the work :rofl:

thats a good technique! i actually dont have a problem working for 3 hours, once i start working i enter a state of flow and its all good, but my main problem is starting the task itself

that goes to number of stuff, its either my submind is filled with garbage beleifs on the comfort zone and trying to do nothing

or the other thing that im suspecting that its adhd inflecting this,

i just struggle with starting and just before starting but when i start it just flows easily

Same haha, the thing about the technique is, its easy to convince yourself to work just for a small 15 minutes. No matter what excuses you could be telling yourself “its just 15 minutes”. The benefit is that very often you enter that work state and than suddenly work for soo much longer than you were planning too.

1 Like

Hi @Budewr damn that is so frustrating, I wish I could be a robot sometimes haha…no procrastination, just do!

Life would be so awesome if it was like this :rofl:(one of my favourite TV characters he is sooo lucky and genius):

hahhahah same here

had a laugh watching this :rofl: have a good one friend

1 Like

more on that, i fee less fear which is a good sign :smiley:

1 Like