Budewr’s journal

gonna start observing from now untill 2 weeks
with the new routine + if i see or notice some recon symptons or results cause honestly im suspecting that im stonewalling but at the same time i dont think i am,

but a couple of days ago i felt some emperor changes, so i dont think im stonewalling, maybe my results are super slow due to a heavy stack like mine? dunoooooooo

we will see how it goesssssss

i think i might be feeling some recon not so sure, but its really been a weird 3 months for me

but if its recon then its a good sign

i think im back on track?
Maybe

im experncing less fear, in terms of the effect of the emotion itself

fear is the main element that i face a lot, my subconcious sadly is filled with it sometimes since i was a kid

now im experincing it as less effective, just like when i first started listening to subs, i know thats Limit Destroyer Ultima work’s, lovely

1 Like

Ahh good old fear. The fear of death! And the deeper you go into your fear the less you will find it is…

It’s there, it’s cute, it’s part of the human reality. And on the other side of fear is innocence, and that’s powwwaaa :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

fear is the main blockage of love, elimate fear, you find love pouring out of your heart its our nature

a divine loving lost soul

1 Like

Love the fear :heart:

1 Like

best post so far i just love it

click on the arrow button to see the meme

Update:

i think thats a good sign that im not stonewalling and everything is going great!

i keep observing my fear and emotions within once they come up,

the effect of it is sooo small just like back when i started LDU and StarkQ , the fear went from 100% to 20% in terms of effects, such a small cute litle fear :rofl: :rofl:

however i noticed this in the morning, but i have to face more situations that provoke that fear and then judge 100% that its very weak of an emotion in terms of effecting me

very lovely! im happy that im not stonewalling and that im good on my huge lovely stack!!!

EmperorQ+Quantum Limitless ST1+ RM+ LDU

thats a lovely stack

2 Likes

gonna update today if the fear thing is due to LDU, mama mia lovely pizzeria :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:

YES i am back on track :sunglasses: :sunglasses: observed more and i can defenitly thats LDU back on track baby :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

fooool

1 Like

Never try to teach a pig to sing, it wastes your time and it annoys the pig.

hello, i would like to ask you politely to not comment on my journal, its a specious space for me and i feel like youre not welcomed in it

so if you would kindly stop posting in it, i would appracite it
thanks in advance

2 Likes

also noticed some posture fixes but still not a perfect posture, but if i would do a wrong posture it would make me feel uncomfortable so its good!

still nothing new on emperor or QL, didnt notice quite improvments

seeing some recon today very slight and light but defenitly its recon :+1:

@Budewr @remarkable

I see the indirect shots you’re taking at each other by quoting and omitting names. Please stop.

i didnt throw shots, i just posted a quote by twain which really helped me deal with some people

i asked him to stop commenting on my journal , very politely asked

and i blocked him just in case,

would like to feel comfy writing in my journal :smiley:

4 Likes

slight changes i would say? very minor but i can see things moving

:+1:

hmmmmmm, i can totally sense Limit destroyer, fear now has less hold of me, before it was overwhelming, ive mentioned that couple of times before and i can confirm even more

the weird thing is

i dont think im noticing anything towards QL1 or Emperor? i sometimes have a theory on like a behaviour that it might be inspired by emperor, but nothing clear at all, im not even sure,

i stopped looking for results, im more observing on whats changing, to see and notice the smallest details

but honestly im not so sure about QL1 and Emperor

Limit destroyer and RM are definitely creeping up slowly and im re-gaining my past results before i did my washout which (made me lose my speed or progress in some-how)

but im no rush, i think my stack is heavy to be showing fast results, :+1: it needs more time just observe more

and no rush for results, as long as im seeing small details and recon, then im good to go, and i dont have to worry about stonewalling on my stack

Cause idk this stack might be dense and needs lots of time to show results since emperor is big enough and also QL1

QL ST1 is a healing sub. In a lot of cases healing subs will to some extend overshadow the other subs for a while. Most people have reported that on QL1 they dont actually feel many changes, it mostly works as a preparation for the next stages, so it makes sense that your results may seem less pronounced rn. That should change ones you get accustomed to QL1 though.

1 Like