Budewr’s journal

Have you already done it?

I have done this process 3x. Amazing but though process! During the breathing I used fall in seep so Michael told me to do it stand and he said if you fall onces you will never again haha.

I still have some tension patterns that I am dealing with, but over all amazing!

1 Like

to tell you how much of a procrastinator i am, i wanted to start this book 2 months ago just when i joined sub club, i sitll havent done anything :joy: :joy:

wow thats amazing! i heared people change dramaticlly when they do it, its like a new person,
also it helps you with being in the present moment, which is something i struggle with sometimes,

hahahahah thats funny :joy:

we cannot be fully 100% healed, were humans hahah, we try our best to heal and do what we can do, healing is a long process youre not gonna be done with it from a couple of times, more healing means more deeper probelsm that will arise that you werent aware of

best of luck and love 2 u my friend

Quick small update:

loving the emperor, im having way wayway less interest in wasting time on things that dont serve me

Its more like im aligned with the higher self of me, without the ego to interrupt my progress in life

Beautiful beautiful,

2 Likes

wow just wow,

before i would rather to watch youtube while im eating or watch anime or play games

now i wanna watch gaia.com which is a platform for growth!!!

im hungry for growth and the change and the love that i seek more and more

it might be from emperor and QL ST1, very lovely

emperor was an excellent choice im very happy and grateful to the light.

whenever i recgonize small changes in me, and behaivoural patterns ill report

1 Like

haha me too 4x !!

Love this book

2 Likes

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN 4x, thats a lot!

update: small recon hitting me in a form of trying to stop using emperor cause it might change who i am naturally

and im kinda scared man to change from my true idenity, i dont want to be domnieting and forcing people to respect me like im gonna kill them if they dont

its kinda stressing me out a littile bit, i know that saint and fire said multiple times that no scripts are forced, its up to you to decide

but im just kinda scared to loose my progress inthis life from running emperor,

with all respect and love to everyone who thinks that way, but i think being dominet and forcing respect on others and making people fear your prescene is just pure inscuerity, thats a real fragile person imo

and i dont wanna be that guy, cause sometimes the sub-concious can change who you really are and turn you into something else that maybe you didnt want or anything

i know it has been disscussed many times, but im just getting it outta my chest

i want everything about emperor’s ambition and discpline and the striving element and the fire within and the power

but i dont wanna dominet people and be an insecure guy who demands respect in some fragile way

respect is always mutual, you respect the other, you shall be respected

its a recon talk :joy: but man im kinda scared to change to something that i am really not,

but @SaintSovereign post about his girlfriend running some dominat scripted sub and it did not make her dominat in fact the opposite, made me very relived, that those subs wont change me and force something that i dont want naturally in my life

i had this before, the fear of turning back to the old me, the insecure me,

man i just wish there were some nice pals running emperor here around the forum , kind loving emperor’s.

all im seeing are people wanting to be dominat and demand respect GTFO typa attitude which is not me pal

hahahahha very strange i feel recon :rofl: :rofl: its actually funny and intreseting very weird

but i know im on right track

even if thoughts came about emperor being this and that, i will keep playing for the longest time,
i want to stick with it for 4months and more

i hope i wont turn into something that i am not, (which i am sure about it since i didnt turn into a people pleaser on stark cause some people faced that )

but i wanna keep playing it and create my own empire within,

someone turned into a douche and not so nice, that wont happen to me :smiley:

I completely understand not wanting to be domineering and being that person that forced everyone to submit to you. I would give House of Medici a shot. In just 4 days along QL and a custom, I have developed an inner relaxed dominant self confidence with it. That may be what you are seeking.

1 Like

hey man thanks for the insight! but i think even if i hop on emperor for long enough my escenses wont change. which is noy a domineering person who seeks respect and all that stuff that doesnt reflect on me

i mean respect is mutual we all give eachother, if someone doesnt respect me, i wont respect them neither, but i think you got my main point

i think emperor is a really good choice that i made!

2 Likes

I hear you. I wasn’t that kind of domineering in EQ, but if something mattered to me, that’s when it shines.

I am more domineering of myself, like I knew smoking was bad, I quit within one week in EQ.

Smoking is a very hard thing to overcome for many people including myself, EQ is not messing around.

I knew working out was needed to maintain a good health, and I did and rarely if at all skipped a day in the months I was on EQ.

My diet was also on point, I rarely ate junk food at the time. I’m more strict with myself, and disciplined.

Socially, I try not to be rude and maintain tact in my interactions for the most part, and when there’s a behavior I didn’t care much for, I usually shrug it off except if it was bothering me.

As a human being, emotions are still there. I still lost patience once in a while and looking back at some incidents, I could have used more finesse (Stark shines in this regard), but I didn’t feel like it was unreasonable. I was less inclined to suppress showing my displeasure when something oversteps my boundaries. EQ is quick to right a wrong if it mattered.

1 Like

thats different! thats good domineering, that discpline, thats something i strive for

i used to be a smoker before, but now i get the urge to smoke a cig betwene now and then,
like every 2 weeks i wanna smoke a cig, but im glad that EQ will help on the urge too

what do you mean by that :joy:
liike why are you trying?is it part’s of EQ script?

sometimes this is a good thing, everyone should have boundries and set them and if someone passes them you could tell them “kindly” to respect your boundries and have some space

i presonally struggle with this sometime’s showing my disapproval of something i dont like or its anooying me, i keep holding on to it

so EQ will do a wonderful job here

also i will trust the process of the subs that they dont change you into something you dont want to be
ill be my own kind of emperor

different emperors different empires different loves :sunglasses:

How about trying out changes that are different from whatever your true identity is?

How about trying out any changes for a few hours and notice what happens?

You seem like a kind person, so I’m guessing the changes will be within the laws of your country, state, or province.

i actually dont mind good change, i dont have a box of identity, but loving the other is a core value of me

in my opinion some modules like "BEING THE ALPHA WITH THAT PRESENCE AND EVERYONE WILL RESPECT YOU ONCE YOU ENTER " is just a huge ego to me (just my prespective on life)

i dont have anything against it, i just dont want it in my sub-concious! im open to great change and good change, im not boxing myself in any form or term or anything, im a soul before a body

but im just concerned man to have some changes that i dont like, that i dont see as right in my humble opinon

thanks rv,

lets hope so, if i turn into a douchebag ill quickly run away from emperor :joy: :joy:
Jk i kow nothing will be forced but just in case never know :joy: :joy:

oh boy

small update:
started the new routine for the listening pattern, but i got ahead of myself and did the more exposure strategy :rofl: did (2x) loops of QLST1 and oh boi im overloaded rn HAHHAHAHH

i think im not ready yet for any title to be run over (2x) loops, since im running 4 titles

however i was doing fine with running my 4 titles (1x) each :+1: :running_man:

luckily for me, when i get overloaded its just when i wake up from bed

this is how i know if the exposure is too much for me, or my sub-concious is not ready yet, or its still busy

just once i wake up i feel it,then it goes away, its a bit tricky but defenitly a sign to go 1x for every title i have

ok now i will go back to my old mindset of, ill live my life like i dont know sub-club. just run through subs

and visit the forum every now and then

I HAVE TO STOP THIS ADDICTION TO CHECK UP EVERY 4 MINS

small update:
im finding myself more hunger and strive for doing work and working on music and digging tracks

:smiley:

not so obvious change but i can see it growing,

also im running a big stack i think? QLST1+Emperor+RM+ LDU, so i wont rush for results

just enjoy the ride, it might take longer for results to appear from lets say running only one title, but i wont be looking for results and putting my whole focus in life on subs

slow and steady is my stack but big and heavy :sunglasses: :nerd_face:

The ego having a discussion about the ego which is itself lol :wink:

1 Like