Light of the Lion

That is why I am running Ascension alongside Emperor to get a better foundation, plus twice of Rebirth :), I mean inside Ascension and Emperor.

THIS 1000 times.

While on Khan my wife was horny all the time for me, and also socially submissive, I had not the mental and emotional maturity to lead properly and use that power.

Plus, other women suddenly being VERY interested.

So the outer game does work. Khan DOES work. But without the proper foundation and self-confidence and self-belief it’s a bit shallow and didn’t feel right.

However, I would’ve expected someone like @pacman who stuck to Stage1 for multiple months could get the same result we get via Ascension? Removing all the bs, and building the foundation. Right?

3 Likes

Exactly!

The Khan lifestyle is light years away from my reality. It’s like a 10 year subliminal.

I have tested Ascension QV2 and it feels way better than Khan in terms of reconciliation. Yes you right @AlexanderGraves the results I got from Khan and Ascension seem to be the same because of my lack of a foundation.

Personally I feel if one can’t achieve the goals of Ascension on the sales page it’s pointless going with AM or let’s not even talk about Emperor. It’s all about progression in personal development.

4 Likes

Regarding Khan is not that a problem, that people stay on TB (ST1) just for a little time? Maybe if they stay longer it would be better.

Longer period will mean like 2years or more since it’s very far from people’s reality.

There is no fault with Khan as a program.

@AlexanderGraves @Deadpool @pacman

Running Khan Stage 1 or Dragon Reborn will NOT make you able to properly execute Khan even if you run it for 1000000 years if you are not taking action on it, which means to go out and prove to yourself over and over again that the trauma, limiting belief, fear whatever is no longer relevant to you.

The healing titles will only make it EASIER for you to take the action because they strip away all the unnessecary emotions, but they will NEVER be building the foundation for you. You need that reference experience! Clearance of traumas is an active process not a passive one.

That’s why I have seen the best result in that regard, when I was running a healing title and immediately after changed to Emperor (Ascension might be even better).

5 Likes

@friday - man, that “washout review” was very inspiring. Your experiences with Nala (and her mom) and receiving clarity on your purpose of going back to medical school and pursuing PhD in another country to furthur study the raw diet. Reading all that was spiritually satisfying as if a well made large meal was prepared and I could consume it.

Your journey towards discovering the power of fats and raw diet has some similarity with mine in terms of discovering the Carnivore diet. I had done it for a couple of months and found it to be the best diet for me for both long term health and state of mind too. Just mentioning this to share the fact that I understand your diet journey. Currently am not on the Carnivore diet for personal reasons but at some point in the future I do want to get back into it.

Looking forward to more such awesome experiences from you.

2 Likes

This was the biggest compliment you could have given me!

Thank you very much @Lion, it makes me incredible happy to hear that my post fulfills that purpose not only for myself but also for other people like you - as it always takes a lot of time to write these.

2 Likes

Synchronicity again.

Just this morning I posted on Twitter “There is no substitute for experience.”

Because I had a similar eye-opening.
Also, why Saint keeps preaching that you need to take action towards the goals of the sub!

1 Like

Another reason why I choose to go for Primal instead of Primal Seduction.

I could not describe it better, that‘s exactly what I am experiencing. @Deadpool @Badboi

4 Likes

happy belated- your rock!! @Friday

3 Likes

The page for PS says it has both entire scripts of primal and SS.

You’re not missing anything. Or is it because primal then is less dense and more focused?

No, for now, the point is that I actually do WANT to MISS most of the outer game scripting of SS and what’s exclusive to PS. All the energetic scripting makes it almost too easy for you because:

With Primal I feel like I am attracting through my truest self. When I join a party, I no longer get stared at by multiple hot women BUT this actually teaches me to men up and get their attention through my own true behavior.

For example, I went to a party last week (around day 30 of my washout). All my auras already faded away, and I did not listen to Libertine like I otherwise used to do. When the people saw me, their reactions were much more „normal“. They were neither totally enthusiastic nor the girls were giving me immediately shit tests. In group settings, I did my usual jokes and the people did not crack up so hard like they used to.

So I started to figure out how I can change that through with my own behavior (Primal kicking in). At the end of the party, I had three girls falling for me. One girl got so horny that she attempted to make out with me in the middle of a big group and basically wanted to rip my clothes off. I declined her attempt as she was not fully fulfilling my standards (something I have done far too rarely in the past).

I left the room and saw another girl with a boy. I have seen them making out the whole night (and being pretty happy together) and asked them to drink a shot with me. They were chill and I bantered a bit with the boy when for some reason he just left the room and told us to drink without him. She started to look me in the eyes and I just effortlessly built sexual tension to the point that even I got a bit uncomfortable. We started to make out and before it got more heated, I think she realized what she just did and left the room haha.

Then there was the third girl on the way home but she is not worth mentioning here.

All in all, the seduction on Primal is STILL effortless. That‘s what Fire means with:

On titles like Khan, you begin to rely too much on the auras, especially if are not used to get so much attention from women and don‘t have the needed foundation to run such a title. It is often triggering a certain fear of success because you suddenly find yourself in an external situation that you rather expect that Leonardo Dicaprio or other sex symbols have. You begin to stifle, not act on all the opportunities presented, sometimes basically even try to fuck it up on purpose, and even though you do all that you STILL get crazy results and hookups.

But Primal is missing this scripting that makes it that easy for you, so you are basically forced to man up and you begin to slowly build this foundation. And then once you are ready and have collected enough reference experience, are more than comfortable in seducing high-quality girls regularly, you are going to switch to a title like Primal Seduction which uses on top of Primal all the powerful auras and outer scripting. How crazy do you think the result will be when you have the foundation and no or little sexual inhibitions and you can truly act on the scripting? That‘s the level of results you see from guys like @Saiyan4Blue. That‘s how powerful these titles are once used correctly.

So I think we all need to humble ourselves (which is even harder when you run the personal power titles that basically tell you are a god under men) and go into introspection if we are truly ready to run the big programs or if we could see more value in going back to the „less exciting sounding“ programs and built this foundation first to longterm better execute the big programs.

6 Likes

Fantastic explanation, thank you very much!

I finally understand why you chose Primal over PS. I will definitely go with this in the future.

Yes, this all made me realize that I should first go with the “baseline” subs. Right now I am on Limitless, ME and AM.
However, even AM - in hindsight - I should have gone with Ascension solo in my custom. Because on AM, the focus is still quite high on business, and even if it weren’t, Rebirth which is part of Mogul “hinders” a lot of other stuff until it’s worked through.

Now, I don’t know if Ascension has any sort of healing in it, but I feel it would be a better focus. I am getting great results from that custom so far, but it’s still an interesting thought to entertain that the “baseline” would’ve been better.

3 Likes

I like it. It inspired me to add Primal to my stack.

Ascension has Rebirth in it. So there is some sort of healing.

1 Like

Oh OK, I thought it’s only part of Mogul. Nvm then.

Mogul and AM have rebirth too. You gotta carefully read descriptions :).

Rebirth is in the standard script of every program.

Unless that was the mandatory scripting they deleted in the creation of Qv2 vs Q but I doubt that.

This is worth being reposted in this journal.

I will surely elaborate on it in the future.

2 Likes