Light of the Lion

Excellent!!!

Very pleased to hear that! Congratulations! Also very impressive accomplishment. Wish you much more of the same!

3 Likes

Ever since my first ZP title, I got an insatiable desire to go back to running Khan.

5 Likes

This seems like a net positive :rofl:

Awesome custom. How long did you run this for in total?

You’re right. We do think extremely similar at times!

WANTED KHAN

1. Khan ST4
  2. Wanted
  3. Inner Circle
  4. Divine Self-Image
  5. Stress Displacement
  6. Transcendental Connection
  7. Ethereal Presence
  8. Edge of Danger
  9. Code of Loyalty
  10. Lifeblood Fable
  11. Limit Destroyer
  12. Untouchable
  13. Fearsome
  14. Fenrir
  15. Rogue
  16. Wayfinder
  17. Science Adept
  18. The Way of ROI
  19. Fusion Optimized
  20. Yggdrasil

I am going to stack this custom with DiamondZP and potentially LimitlessZP.

Big thanks to @Billions for being incredible at helping me choose modules. And to Malkuth, Simon, Yazooneh, blackadder, mvargo, aaa, COWolfe, Ice, Sinusoid, Brandon, Davisnwc, AlexSQ and all others who helped me construct this custom by answering my questions and sharing their results with me in the last days.

10 Likes

Looks really powerful man. Excited to hear about your results with this beauty.

nice cover friday, can you make me one for my custom.

Awesome custom. Good luck and I’m looking forward to reading this.

„If you want to be a GREAT MAN you must listen to Khan, if you want to be a GOOD MAN you can run any of the other titles“ - the Khan inside of me

As much as I enjoyed running all the titles like Ascension, Primal, Emperor or Stark this year there is nothing that is even closely comparable to Khan in terms of self development and personal growth.

4 Likes

While waiting for my custom to arrive, I am listening to Khan St4 Qv2 and Diamond ZP.

Not only am I expanding my social circle significantly, (re-)connecting with old friends and increasingly hotter girls but I am also riding a wave of manifestations.

3 Likes

So you find Khan covered the areas that Emperor and Stark covered and more?

Will you at some point make a summary of your Stark, Emperor and QL custom?

If you like one, I can write it for you :slight_smile:

Yeah that would be great

“Live like a devil, and die like a Saint”

1 Like

I think I have never been happier in my entire life. Everything is going so well currently :blush:

7 Likes

Listened to my first loop of my Wanted Khan custom today. The loop felt „heavy“ and gave me some slight reconciliation almost immediately. I have only slept 3 hours that night so that’s most likely why.

I went to bed later to take a power nap, which ended out to be 3 hours long. I dreamt about being chased by a full on army squad all that time: Tanks, helicopters all trying to attack and get to me.
The dream was full of meaning again (the power of ZP). Seems like it was visualizing the reconciliation I was going through, how it must feel for my subconscious.

Later, I meet some friends and noticed Transcendental Connection, Divine Self-Image, Stress Displacement, Rogue and Untouchable executing. Nothing from the auras so far.
I felt very relaxed and confident, and really enjoyed being myself.

1 Like

Dreamt about being in secret social “club”/inner circle, which basically was an activist group of people outcasted by current politics. I learned how to work my way up their social hierarchy.
It was basically the Untouchable module executing in my dream, and it fits perfectly to the fact that I noticed this module strongly yesterday.

2 Likes

People checking me out in public