Light of the Lion

For the time being, I am only running this custom. No Ultimas.

However, I plan to stack it with Zero Point Diamond once it is released.

2 Likes

How does this affect you turn over when it comes to results? Are you seeing major jumps from before or more manifestation like on washouts

Would you please post more information on this?

Day 2: (Rest)

How fast do you want to see results?
Qv2: YES

Seriously, it is just crazy how fast your whole world changes when switching to a different subliminal. Especially, the effects of Stark are manifesting abundantly already.

• Dreamt about the exact steps I need to take to build my privacy system. In the last few days, I went deep into cybersecurity after realizing how vulnerable we make ourselves both individually and collectively by not caring about the information we share with big tech and how deep the rabbit hole really goes. The way they are able to track us is something that is not even seen in movies. The significant part however is the dream itself. I was able to craft a detailed plan in my dreams, which seems like a manifestation from the module The Lines.

• I procrastinated in the morning and wasted around 1 or 2 hours watching some unnecessary youtube videos regarding cybersecurity. Sometimes instead of consuming more content, you just need to execute. Instead of researching more, I should have just executed the plan I was developing in my dream.

• As the following could get me into (legal) trouble, I do not want to disclose any details. It revolved around speaking to a certain special individual and asking her to do something for me which can put her at risk. She is almost a stranger and therefore the possibility of my success was not great. I do not know anyone who succeeded with that request and there are quite a few trying. I was quite nervous when I meet her but Stark shined like a star from the very first moment and I was able to get her to do it without me even trying to convince her. Quite remarkable.
    However, while this was the most important step there is one more thing that needs to happen to call it a success so I am tempering my expectation. If I succeed though, I am certain this will fully convince other people that I am „cheating“ in life as this is something pretty much nobody in my position could get haha.

• Increases eye contact, especially noticeable with my dad.

• WOOOOOOOW, I build myself a whole new inner circle today which will support me in the upcoming months. I do have a lot of friends in college but as I am quite a rare individual and have a different array of opinions to the mainstream, I have not had a real social circle that truly shares my values for the past year. I was pretty much „alone“ in my university when it comes to getting support for those specific opinions, which also lead me to self-isolate more. Two days ago, I was still struggling to find even ONE person that shares my values and opinions and today I suddenly found and connected to EIGHT people all being on the same page AND studying at my university. Crazy. Stark is acting out too fast…

• Went out to play some billiard today with two friends from university. The Emperor & Stark combination is VERY interesting and quite different from what I experienced before. I pretty much was the center of attention the whole time. We were talking about me, me, and more me, starting from me leading the conversation and doing some funny jokes followed by the one girl telling me about the first time she meet me in my first semester of university. I was running Khan back then and she was telling stories about how I was making out with a different girl anytime she saw me and how „it was kind of gross from time to time“ haha. This attention is what I am used to from running Stark. Another thing I am used to is that sometimes on Stark you become such a „sensation“ that a line gets crossed and you get mocked in the group. Nothing bad, but it is like „you are so cool“, „you are so COOL“, „you are so weird“. Especially when there is another man in the room who tries to increase his status by trying to decrease yours. Personally, I do not like talking about myself that much and the only reason I allow it or sometimes initiate it is because I know that other people love talking about me (good or „bad“) because I am so different from them and oftentimes much more exciting than themselves. They do not understand that even when they try to degrade me it makes me just more exciting and sexy to girls as it provides me with the opportunity to give some very witty answers showcasing my alpha qualities, character and worth. Still, I hope that attention on Stark does not escalate too much and I can find a sense of peace and balance.

8 Likes

Day 3: (0 loops, accidental rest day)

• Stark increasingly starts to shine in conversations. My buddy and I were connecting on a much deeper level today, so for example instead of working out, we ended up sitting on the floor conversing and sharing ideas almost forgetting that we came to train.
    I was also seeing some „reality distortion field“ type of effects when he suddenly was a fan of certain ideas I shared with him which he was opposed to just a few days ago. This time I was holding back but next time I am going to push it more to test my power and influence for fun as I feel like I would have been able to convince him to DO some of the things himself NOW which he DISLIKED in the beginning.

• Qv2 seems to bring the effects of a subliminal title greater to one’s conscious perception. It is hard to put it in words but whenever for example Stark is manifesting something for me, especially noticeable during social interactions, I feel a certain type of sensation. I cannot really pinpoint it but it feels like an auralike layer surrounding me which is directly changing my external reality.

• 36 hours after my last loop, reconciliation caught up to me. I suddenly started craving sugary products and totally let loose on those cravings. I finished a whole package of chocolate pralines in one go. LOL

2 Likes

Day 4: (3 loops)

• For whatever reason, I am doing quite a lot of stuff that is falling in the legal grey area since running my custom haha. Without going into detail again, I analyzed the situation, thought of a plan, contemplated how to best achieve it, decided on hiring a freelancer, contacted multiple professionals, and now my plan got executed. Got the whole thing done in one day, which under normal circumstances would have taken at least a week.

• Multiple people (boys and girls) are suddenly contacting me out of nowhere. Inviting me to parties, asking to meet up, checking on me on social media, etc.

• My friend and personal subclub oracle (haha I know you reading this) told me the following today: „Are you running Stark again LOL! Your energy is different. […] I know when a person is running a subliminal because of what I feel and think about that person. And right now I get this feeling that I like to connect with you, that you are someone extraordinaire, and that I love talking to you. Which is so Stark.“
    Apparently, he did NOT know what title I am running.

• Found a super convenient way which is both helping me to get rid of my Youtube addiction AND exponentially increasing my privacy when watching youtube videos.

• Interest in cryptocurrencies is resurfacing. Joined multiple cryptocurrency groups and stayed up late at night analyzing and conversing which some very knowledgeable people about projects, economy, and cbdc. Normally, I would research such matters and draw my conclusions alone, but now I totally changed the way I approach such matters by actively finding experts with whom I can socialize, soaking up their views and connecting the dots along the way.

In the last days I communicated that I felt like I was only executing Stark but looking back the crazy effects I was experiencing are actually all three cores Emperor, Stark and Quantum Limitless together which are manifesting in a very different way than I expected. The combination of those titles is quite outstanding, complementing each other perfectly. Quantum Limitless is guiding me to research certain topics & makes me zoom in on them to study them completely in-depth, Stark is helping me to connect the dots & tie it all to a big picture and Emperor is grounding me & makes me put those ideas into reality.

For me, Emperor + Stark + QL seems like the BEST STACK I have tried so far. I am not kidding. I have also run Khan + Stark in the past, which stacked almost bad in comparison now.

6 Likes

This sounds like an amazing combination -they flesh out each others strengths and weakness so well.

Do what degree do you think QL is helping integrate them? Or do you think the synergy is purely Stark and Emperor.

2 Likes

@friday have you tried HoM?

How did the exam go?

2 Likes

Sorry for not updating in the last days, I am busy becoming a genius billionaire playboy.

6 Likes

@friday Dude I tried Emperor with stark today and it is A M A Z I NG!

effortless action taking, brilliance in understanding, and brilliant influencing and social skills. More importantly, I feel like I deserve what I want in life.

I want to try out HoM with Stark, but yeah it is indeed like you said. Stark for the ideas and emperor for the drive and groundedness.

4 Likes

Lol, was just thinking of you and went to see your journal to see if you updated, only to find you just typing one :sunglasses:

1 Like

Day 22:

Long overdue updates.

• ^ HAHAHHA boy I am fucking cheating in life. As much as I hate not being able to tell anyone about it besides my family for safety reasons, it might also be not that bad because even my CLOSEST friends would fucking ENVY my luck on that. Basically, without saying too much, I was able to get a certain legal status at my university that a lot of people in my position were trying to get. I was the ONLY college student who got it and I still cannot believe how easy this was for me. Man, this makes my life 1000x easier currently.
  • ^ Got the whole thing completed in around 10 days. It is a website/application/digital system in one, which is now saving me 20-40$ a week, and most importantly a lot of time. But the coolest part is that I was able to change the programming so that multiple people can use it simultaneously which is awesome because this allowed me to share it with some very close friends who now benefit from it too.
  • ^ This social circle initially consisting of 8 people now grew up to 23 people!! While I am yet not as close to them as with my other friends (and possibly never will be), these people share my values and we are there for us no matter what. Like being part of an ever-growing lion pride hehe.
    I feel so secure, physically (Primal Diet), mentally (Divine Self Image module) and socially (Stark) like never before in my life. The Rogue module is executing perfectly: I am no longer afraid to speak my mind and I would not shy away from confrontations when needed.
    With all of that newly gained power coursing through my being, there was no holding back for me and I could not resist and confronted some people in my old social circle and their in my opinion absolutely insane doctrines. Something which I should have done earlier but would have NEVER even dared to do before. The social pressure I was receiving during and afterwards (still till today) was really tough, and sadly I did not achieve much, however, it was absolutely imperative for my personal growth. It also taught me a lot about how to better argue with people: How To Change One's Mind {Episode 01} - Invidious
  • ^ One of my major focuses in 2021 was programming a crypto bot providing me with a reliable passive income. The project was quite a success and I was making roughly 50% profit a month on my investment. However, while I was basically making money while “sleeping”, I had to invest a lot of time during the day which basically forced me to quit this project when I decided to reenter medical school in August and continue my studies.
    However, I began working on a crypto bot last week again. Starting totally from scratch with a new methodology and a totally different strategy which I developed reflecting all the experiences I gathered with my previous one. The approach is radically different to what I have seen before, focusing greater on security and long-term reliability than short-term profit, while hopefully decreasing the time I need to work on it during the day allowing me to study medicine casually.
    First tests are quite promising… :smirk:
  • ^ PASSED THE EXAM! In 3 out of 4 of the individual tests the exam consisted of, I scored almost 90%! Not bad for not being in university for almost a year hahah.
11 Likes

Excellent!!!

Very pleased to hear that! Congratulations! Also very impressive accomplishment. Wish you much more of the same!

3 Likes

Ever since my first ZP title, I got an insatiable desire to go back to running Khan.

5 Likes

This seems like a net positive :rofl:

Awesome custom. How long did you run this for in total?

You’re right. We do think extremely similar at times!

WANTED KHAN

1. Khan ST4
  2. Wanted
  3. Inner Circle
  4. Divine Self-Image
  5. Stress Displacement
  6. Transcendental Connection
  7. Ethereal Presence
  8. Edge of Danger
  9. Code of Loyalty
  10. Lifeblood Fable
  11. Limit Destroyer
  12. Untouchable
  13. Fearsome
  14. Fenrir
  15. Rogue
  16. Wayfinder
  17. Science Adept
  18. The Way of ROI
  19. Fusion Optimized
  20. Yggdrasil

I am going to stack this custom with DiamondZP and potentially LimitlessZP.

Big thanks to @Billions for being incredible at helping me choose modules. And to Malkuth, Simon, Yazooneh, blackadder, mvargo, aaa, COWolfe, Ice, Sinusoid, Brandon, Davisnwc, AlexSQ and all others who helped me construct this custom by answering my questions and sharing their results with me in the last days.

10 Likes

Looks really powerful man. Excited to hear about your results with this beauty.