Life advice TO all the older users

I really liked the thread @WinglissStark made titled “Life advice from all the older peeps”.

Thought it would be nice to get wisdom for all the older folks here who are 30 and above, who either feel they are past their prime or don’t know how to start from scratch.

It is normal for us to want to be 18 all over again with the wisdom that we have now and the subliminals. Of course wisdom is usually acquired by making mistakes along the way but many of our regrets is that we didn’t listen to the older folks who had shared their wisdom with us when we were younger.

It is time to not waste our time anymore in regret and wishing we could go back to when we were young and rewrite our story. And with that in mind, share with us on how we can do this for money, dating, status, fitness, testosterone boosting, or anything else you would advice that would help us older gentleman kickstart their life all over again.

17 Likes

Be it dating, making money, status, fitness… I think there will be point in your life when you will stop caring about what other people think, or what society thinks.

Apart from time, which is a human construct which we cannot deconstruct, another thing that stops older people from going ahead with their goals is the desire to fit with the institutional framework imposed by society.

8 Likes

That’s very good advice, @King. Thank you.

1 Like

this all my opinion but my advice to the older peeps is to stop caring and worrying about their age

if you have weak health then heal… you can boost testosterone with your mind and have erections like you were 18

6 Likes

Could you elaborate more on this? Are you talking about subliminals here or something else?

Would love it if you can share any personal experiences if you have any regarding this.

I cannot be the only oldie here who actually loves being a bit older? Sure the body protests a bit more, but overall life is awesome a bit older :older_man:…Rawrrr

2 Likes

Haha I love being old. I would like some parts of being young though like testosterone and having more time.

Hmm after saying that, I understand in this day and age we can do a lot of things to help with that like lifting weights and taking care of our health.

But this thread is to encourage the older folks to self-improve and let them know time isn’t over.

Do share your personal experiences regarding this, Toby. I always loved your journal entries which described a man in his prime having loving fun.

One thing which really bothers me is dating sites though. Everything’s online dating nowadays and most dating sites limit age range especially for older men. “Oh, you’ve turned 40? No more profiles of women under 35 for you then!” “You want to book a singles trip and you have a body straight out of a Cali soap series and the testosterone to match? Doesn’t matter, we’ll only book you on a trip with people your own age. Unfortunately there’s not enough of those, do try again later.”

Just bugs me, you know? I get it, a 50 year old is not supposed to date an 18 year old (according to societal rules). But women over 30 can make up their own mind as far as I’m concerned. Creeps will be creeps regardless of age.

3 Likes

You make a very good point, @DarkPhilosopher. I would love to date younger women as a 41 year old too. It’s been statistically shown too that men of all ages find women between 21 and 23 to be the most attractive.

Maybe we will get those anti-aging subliminals soon!!! We can then get a passport from another country with the “correct” age heh. Or a subliminal for singles trip organizers and dating apps to overlook our age!

4 Likes

Maybe some Entrepreneur subliminal users here see an opportunity to create a better dating company. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A brilliant idea. Wonder if anyone will try to cancel it.

2 Likes

yeah i’m talking about the power of the mind lol

you can easily increase testosterone with subliminals, I’m pretty sure I did it and many others

but I try not to make claims like this because then people want bloodwork and bloodtests going “where proof mate” and I freaking hate needles… as if i’m about to let 1 of those plastic shits enter the surface of my body which I damn near perceive to be more priceless than a bugatti , all for the sake of proving to some narrow minded boomer (not you) on the internet that there is hope for them - but i digress LMAO

when most people talk about boost in testosterone, they really just want the beneficial effects such as

-increase libido, better erections
-more energy in genereal and in the bedroom
-the calmness
-also attraction if you wanna go the redpilly type of theories
-thick hair, glowing skin
-sperm production
-increased muscularity
-better brain like ability to think better

my approach with it is i’m more about real effects that actually improve quality of life compared to how people get autisticky about ng/dl levels. In my opinion, people get too austicky about that stuff and its not my style… same way people are austick about their calories and have to measure and weigh every meal like its freaking biology class or whatever the frick lol… borderline mental illness type of shit… honestly i have a friend who does that OD and i’m like “chill out” but hey who am I to judge I guess its just some people’s style lol.

before i started subs I was a complete mess as I have described i think in a previous journal and that also manifested physically… also I started subs post puberty when I was 22 (i recently turned 28)

i have noticed all effects that one would associate with increased testosterone, just from using subliminals lol

6 Likes

That’s awesome, @Luther24. Am curious, was it WANTED that helped you with the results you mentioned?

also i should say this theory is pull from ass, dont take it that seriously lol could be completely wrong

1 Like

I quite enjoyed your post and there’s no harm in the potential for it being wrong cause in the realm of the mind, all is subjective anyways.

I mean subjective as in our beliefs giving rise to results. Something I still have to understand fully but hopefully I get it enough to get the results I want.

1 Like

-puts on woo woo glasses -

Ah yes, well you see… age is actually an illusion. We are all older than the beginning of time. Something something ego, mystics, monks, quantum horesshit

-takes off woo woo glasses-

Alrigghty 'ere mate, come now and grab a beer we have world cup to watch ye fcking boomers… -burps loudly- ayy kenny make sure ya drinking water mate, looking wrinklier than a prune out here, jesus christ

:laughing:

3 Likes

I’m in Portugal atm so hard to miss that there’s fuuusball going on :joy:

2 Likes

Just wondering…for those middle-age people wanting to date much younger women, is your strategy to

… Reshape your environment (e.g. change the social perception of middle-age men dating 21 year old girls or just move to another place where it is more socially acceptable)?

… Reshape yourself to fit in with your environment (e.g just make yourself as attractive and young-looking as possible)?

… Reshape your own perception of yourself as a middle-aged man dating a 21-year old girl?

…Go Neville Goddard-style and just live in the end?

…Not do anything?

2 Likes

Are people really bent on specific age groups with women?

Like I get the statistics and whatnot but some of these women in their 30’s and 40’s are crazy attractive. Is it just me who sees this?

Can someone redpill me lol

1 Like

I think you can do all of the above. The first 2 points are Action based. The last 2 points are Subliminal/LOA based. So combining all of them is congruent with taking action + listening to subliminals.

Agreed. And so are many in their 20’s.

1 Like