Life advice TO all the older users

I did read your post and I do understand what you are asking. However what I’m going to propose is much more generic.

I think of what I call the 10% rule.

The way I think of it is this way:

If I walk into a party, 10% of the women in there will want to go out with me.

If I walk into a convention of Victoria’s Secret models, 10% of the women in there will want to go out with me.

If I walk into a meeting consisting of only Japanese women accountants who are all 31-years old, 10% of the women in there will want to go out with me.

If I walk into the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders training camp, 10% of the women in there will want to go out with me.

It doesn’t matter where I go, 10% of the women will want to go out with me.

How did I come to this conclusion? A LOT of life experience, much disappointment, and occasional delight. And sometimes it made NO sense what happened. Sometimes the women who I thought wouldn’t be interested in me (such as the most beautiful, popular ones at the venue), were the ones who were most interested and eager to go out with me. Other times the one’s I thought would be the most interested (such as ones with similar background and values to me) wanted nothing to do with me.

So whatever demographic you might be interested in, however restricted or open your preferences, whoever you are, I would encourage you to think about this 10% rule.

4 Likes
1 Like