Happy New Year! Let us know your stack for January 2023

Uff! That’s a beast! Are these physical modules working well even though you have a good amount of them?

Do let me know if especially if you notice Heracles and Inexhaustible.

1 Like

That’s very good to hear, @kingofpersia. Stay strong my friend. We all have our unique challenges. You will overcome :pray:

As i said i only ran 2 loops of the custom (today) so cant tell, i can tell tho it has made me very tired.

This is one of the reasons i put serum x and deep sleep in my custom, to make the physical shifting better and less taxing.

Serum x will make me recover faster and deep sleep is obvious, so i should be ok with so many physical shifting modules.

I can tell you about muay thai mastery, i have only ran 1 cycle and been training for 2 weeks and when sparring with guys who have been training for a year or more i can land shots and dogde and sometimes i feel like i have the upper hand, i improve so fast i feel like a superhuman.

1 Like

Very good results indeed!

Those are some good ideas. Good luck!

1 Like

Bet, inexaustible should be very obvious because my cardio and stamina is trash ( I have astma) and after a few punches i gas out.

1 Like

I’m sticking with my current stack. Three customs.

Number 1 (Quantum Limitless Stage 4, Mind’s Eye, Revelation of Mind)
Number 2 (Emperor Fitness Stage 4, Wanted, Paragon)
Number 3 (Emperor Black, The Commander, True Sell)

Full module list can be found here.

2 Likes

My stack will be my ZP subs :joy:

1 Like

Good luck Seeker!

Haha!

@Lion I will think it through. Few days left in my washout. ROM as top option for that third spot.

1 Like

1.) Carnal (Custom) ZPv2

Summary

01 Chosen of Venus
02 Earthshaker - Sexuality
03 Edge of Danger
04 Emperor’s Voice
05 Fearsome
06 Fenrir
07 Gloryseeker
08 Khan St4 Core
09 Male Enhancement
10 Prevent Premature Ejaculation
11 Seducer’s Gaze
12 Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
13 Sexiness Unbound
14 Sexual Manifestation
15 Sphaera Magnetica
16 SPS: Reproductive System
17 Sultan
18 Void of Creation
19 WANTED Core
20 Yggdrasil

2.) RICH ZPv2
3.) True Sell ZPv2

1 Like

Emperor (the regular one)
QL st2
ROM
DR st2 + EF st2 (Custom)

All 5 minutes

1 Like

Khan st2
QL st4
Sanguine

2 Likes

This custom is fabulous. Along with RICH and True Sell, it’s smooth sailing for you.

Aha! 4 subliminal stack! You facing any recon or lack of results?

I eventually would love to run 4 titles in a stack but am hesitant.

An elegant stack :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I am just a rebel, what can I say :slight_smile:

1 Like

EoGst4
RICH
LBfH
AsC x1 per week

:muscle:

1 Like

Yo! Rich in love and wealth! Noice :ok_hand:

Lol! Guess I too just got to be a rebel.

1 Like

Just be all rebels and let everyone listen to four title stacks :slight_smile:
2023 will be a year of rebellion.

1 Like

Yes!!

Yesterday I was thinking that SC should bring back that Ultima concept into ZP. We could run 4 titles due to this plus we had the booster concept during those Q days.

Saint and Fire did try to test this with Beyond Limitless but it didn’t work out. Hopefully they can figure this out in 2023.

Maybe the 3, 5 min loops will help it work that way. Or the 30 sec microloops. Should test this.

1 Like

I’m still finalizing this but after my first full cycle of just RoM and my LBH custom (still unnamed lol) I think it’s going to be:

Spartan
Wanted
My LBH custom.

Wanted is the only title I’m not certain of in this stack though.

I’m thinking of the time between 12/21 and 3/21 as a window to achieve something, and I’m currently contemplating making it a physical and habit based achievement. Wanted is in there alongside Spartan because if I’m going to get fitter I might as well also get more attractive while I’m at it. But I’m contemplating doing just 2 titles again and dropping it or swapping for something more relevant.

1 Like

I like this idea.

But then again there is a simplicity in a 2 title stack. I agree. Am sure some introspection will help you decide.

1 Like