Happy New Year! Let us know your stack for January 2023

EoGst4
RICH
LBfH
AsC x1 per week

:muscle:

1 Like

Yo! Rich in love and wealth! Noice :ok_hand:

Lol! Guess I too just got to be a rebel.

1 Like

Just be all rebels and let everyone listen to four title stacks :slight_smile:
2023 will be a year of rebellion.

1 Like

Yes!!

Yesterday I was thinking that SC should bring back that Ultima concept into ZP. We could run 4 titles due to this plus we had the booster concept during those Q days.

Saint and Fire did try to test this with Beyond Limitless but it didn’t work out. Hopefully they can figure this out in 2023.

Maybe the 3, 5 min loops will help it work that way. Or the 30 sec microloops. Should test this.

1 Like

I’m still finalizing this but after my first full cycle of just RoM and my LBH custom (still unnamed lol) I think it’s going to be:

Spartan
Wanted
My LBH custom.

Wanted is the only title I’m not certain of in this stack though.

I’m thinking of the time between 12/21 and 3/21 as a window to achieve something, and I’m currently contemplating making it a physical and habit based achievement. Wanted is in there alongside Spartan because if I’m going to get fitter I might as well also get more attractive while I’m at it. But I’m contemplating doing just 2 titles again and dropping it or swapping for something more relevant.

1 Like

I like this idea.

But then again there is a simplicity in a 2 title stack. I agree. Am sure some introspection will help you decide.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

I am continuing with GMX, ME and RoM, mainly for gaming goals. But I’ve noticed some improvent to my life in general from these and especially at work as a coder. Visualizing programming outcomes, flows and changes.

1 Like

I’ll be starting the year with emperor black, stark and Qlst3. This will be my second cycle of Ql st3, first cycle of emperor black and third cycle of stark

1 Like

That’s awesome! Do consider QL when the time comes for learning serious coding or for work as a programmer.

Extreme productivity!!!

3 Likes

I have a huge exam coming up. I decided to replace wanted with Emperor black, I had already replaced Khan st4 with stark.
After the exams, it’s game time with seduction subs and adventures :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Subliminals-wise, I am now finally at my destination. I’m finally running the stack I was preparing to run during the previous 3 years.

Now the next step is to let my life catch up.

That’s the focus now.

2 Likes

A wise decision. All the best for your exams.

And when the time comes, may you ace the Game too :wink:

That long-game and patience finally paying off :clap::clap::clap:.

I saw your updated customs, Malkuth and they are all brilliant. Especially love your Sapians custom with Empath, Mercy Protocol and Way of Understanding.

1 Like

Please open a journal so that we can follow your journey in your Muay Thai career.

2 Likes

I will, but dont worry someday you will hear my name

2 Likes

For now
Just this :call_me_hand:t4:

Übermensch ZPv2

• WANTED core

• Khan st4 core

• Stark core

• Revelations of Mind core

• The Commander core

• Entranced

• Sphaera Magnetica

• Inner gasoline

• Lifeblood fable

• Call of Honor

• The Way of ROI

• Transcendental connection

• Joie de Vivre

• Carpe diem ascended

• SPS: Endocrine system

• Ascension Chamber core

• Deep sleep

• Serum X

• Jupiter

• Void of creation

2 Likes

Doing since 5 months lovebomb for humanity custom.
I am at the point where it starts working very noticably.

For 2023 i do

Lb4H/Ascension Chamber custom

Heartsong/True Social custom or maybe i buy a Heartsong/Wanted custom

Sex Mastery/Diamond custom.

Occasionaly Emperor Fitness st4/Spartan custom and CWoN/Daredevil custom

Sanguine
And Alchemist is also on the menu

Also i want to try True Sell and Rom

2 Likes

I will continue using rebirth and wanted

Possibly RoM as im also interested in developing some psychic abilities, which the sub might help with

1 Like

DR full since going for heavy shadow work intiations, for now Mind eye and RoM developing sight beyond sight (3rd eye), lots of cognitive benefits , improving at quantum leap- timeline shifting from Rom+mind eye unexpected benefit so far + AC experimental in combination with RoM greater and stronger conscious-subconscious bridge, may likely introduce RoS or GML at some point.

1 Like

EMPB
Khan ST3
EF ST4

1 Like