Happy New Year! Let us know your stack for January 2023

@Lion my plan is dragon reborn 1-4 → dr4 + primal → dr4 + primal seduction → ps + daredevil → emperor → khan + hom

The end goal is khan + hom custom, i like the idea of living life thru the sexuality, power and dominance lense of khan but also add to it the mastermind planning and wealth acuiring of hom.

Might skip emperor tho.

2 Likes

currently 2022 _ diamond paragon wanted custom
2023 weed free _ Libertine wanted heartsong custom

1 Like

A wealth focused stack!

Maybe RoM as the first choice will help you decide. It does help in choosing the right stack, in my opinion.

Washout will surely bring clarity. Whenever am confused, I take a break from subliminals and eventually am clearer on what to do next.

Damn! That’s so neat. I really am awed at the Bruce Lee Instinct.

I really love this long term thinking and building upon one subliminal and then taking the next step. Step by step until it eventually leads to Khan + HoM.

Am guessing you are content with the physical aspect of your life? I mean the body since i see that you don’t have Spartan, EF or WANTED.

Hey @kingofpersia! How are you man? Long time!

How has DIAMOND + WANTED + Paragon custom been for you?

May your next Libertine + WANTED + HS custom be a success.

1 Like

I have APS: head, torso, legs and arms in my custom.

APS: Head will make me look better ( i already look good but i want to look better), and all the others will help build muscle.

1 Like

My custom @Lion

Muay thai mastery
Legacy
All seeing
APS: head
APS: legs
APS: torso
APS: arms
Berserker
Blink
Deep sleep
Equilibrium
Heracles
Inexhaustible
Master’s coordination
Serum x
SPS: cardiovascular system
SPS: respiratory system
SPS: endocrine system
SPS: nervous system
Thunder

2 Likes

@Lion Hey mate , thanks for your kind words , been fine i just dealing with some minor addictions which im looking to kick in 2023

perhaps paragon has helped alot with this , aswell. new JBL headphone from mom also making thing work faster with the new zp
best wishes everyone 2023 and the new years resolutions

1 Like

Uff! That’s a beast! Are these physical modules working well even though you have a good amount of them?

Do let me know if especially if you notice Heracles and Inexhaustible.

1 Like

That’s very good to hear, @kingofpersia. Stay strong my friend. We all have our unique challenges. You will overcome :pray:

As i said i only ran 2 loops of the custom (today) so cant tell, i can tell tho it has made me very tired.

This is one of the reasons i put serum x and deep sleep in my custom, to make the physical shifting better and less taxing.

Serum x will make me recover faster and deep sleep is obvious, so i should be ok with so many physical shifting modules.

I can tell you about muay thai mastery, i have only ran 1 cycle and been training for 2 weeks and when sparring with guys who have been training for a year or more i can land shots and dogde and sometimes i feel like i have the upper hand, i improve so fast i feel like a superhuman.

1 Like

Very good results indeed!

Those are some good ideas. Good luck!

1 Like

Bet, inexaustible should be very obvious because my cardio and stamina is trash ( I have astma) and after a few punches i gas out.

1 Like

I’m sticking with my current stack. Three customs.

Number 1 (Quantum Limitless Stage 4, Mind’s Eye, Revelation of Mind)
Number 2 (Emperor Fitness Stage 4, Wanted, Paragon)
Number 3 (Emperor Black, The Commander, True Sell)

Full module list can be found here.

2 Likes

My stack will be my ZP subs :joy:

1 Like

Good luck Seeker!

Haha!

@Lion I will think it through. Few days left in my washout. ROM as top option for that third spot.

1 Like

1.) Carnal (Custom) ZPv2

Summary

01 Chosen of Venus
02 Earthshaker - Sexuality
03 Edge of Danger
04 Emperor’s Voice
05 Fearsome
06 Fenrir
07 Gloryseeker
08 Khan St4 Core
09 Male Enhancement
10 Prevent Premature Ejaculation
11 Seducer’s Gaze
12 Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
13 Sexiness Unbound
14 Sexual Manifestation
15 Sphaera Magnetica
16 SPS: Reproductive System
17 Sultan
18 Void of Creation
19 WANTED Core
20 Yggdrasil

2.) RICH ZPv2
3.) True Sell ZPv2

1 Like

Emperor (the regular one)
QL st2
ROM
DR st2 + EF st2 (Custom)

All 5 minutes

1 Like

Khan st2
QL st4
Sanguine

2 Likes

This custom is fabulous. Along with RICH and True Sell, it’s smooth sailing for you.

Aha! 4 subliminal stack! You facing any recon or lack of results?

I eventually would love to run 4 titles in a stack but am hesitant.

An elegant stack :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I am just a rebel, what can I say :slight_smile:

1 Like