Happy New Year! Let us know your stack for January 2023

So am curious what stack you will be running from 1st January 2023 onwards. Will it be a new stack or will it be a case of sticking to your current stack? What titles or customs will it be?

Personally I am currently only running Paragon (for obvious reasons). And will be doing so until something changes. I do plan to make a new journal but it will happen when it happens.

Do share.

10 Likes

Emperor Black
Emperor Fitness St. 3
Spartan

It will be my second cycle

4 Likes

Love it! Do share a bit about this current stack. Are you seeing massive changes? Any surprising manifestations from it? A few points will do.

3 Likes

Dude.

Are you snapping barbells in half with that stack? Yikes.

3 Likes

What about you, @bombayduck?

2 Likes

QL stage 3, Dragon Reborn stage 1 and Love Bomb for Humanity.

LBFH feels a little lacking in the grand scheme to be honest, I would have used GLM instead if it was out in ZP2. Still assisting in the pain of DR though.

3 Likes

Must admit that’s a very unique stack. Is QL helping? Am considering it for 2023.

You can still use GLM ZP v1. It’s good enough in my opinion. Or is it because you are experiencing ZP v2 in a vastly different manner compared to v1?

2 Likes

Going to buy GLM, so it will be GLM + LBFH + Rebirth.

4 Likes

I’ve been running QL since late March of last year and I definitely believe it has helped. But I am in it for the long haul, so change is to be expected.

In terms of my stack, I do like to keep things balanced and all-encompassing. The healing element is a new thing, and was inspired by my experience with Emperor Black. If you haven’t had the chance to run it, I highly suggest doing so: it is by far the most unique title I’ve ever ran.

Exactly. ZP2 has completely changed my experience of subliminals and I can feel the huge difference.

2 Likes

→ Khan St4/Chosen (Custom)
→ Alchemist St3
→ LBfH

5 Likes

Awesome! A very foundation level stack. Good luck!

You mean to say EB nudged you towards DR?

I have run EB and DR1 in a custom. Very powerful healing effects from them and the other healing modules in it like ARES, FEBRUUS, etc.

1 Like

Haha now that’s ambitious! Current stack or new stack?

1 Like

HoM
EOG 3
LBFH

2 Likes

Seeing a pattern of LBH in almost every stack. That’s really cool.

I think HoM and EoG are favorites of yours if am not mistaken. I remember reading some real good reports on EoG from you recently.

3 Likes

Emperor
RoM
Spartan

2 Likes

It nudged me towards healing definitely. Regeneration was nice but I guess EB made me want more, and that’s where DR came into play.

2 Likes

I have played Chosen and Khan a couple of months back standalone, that’s why I made it a custom. Alchemist I have been playing all stages up to St3, just waiting for V2 t come out. LBfH has been with me since release more or less.

2 Likes

Ego ZP
(When on break between cycles, I have no idea. (Who knows, maybe Daredevil or AASB.)

1 Like

Now that’s a stack focused on strong purpose :+1:

Could you share the Cores of this custom at least?

2 Likes
Ego ZP

Ascension Chamber Core
Emperor Black Core
WANTED Core
Alexander’s Play
Lifeblood Fable

Gloryseeker
Joie De Vivre
Victory’s Call
Dominion
Furious Ascent