Happy New Year! Let us know your stack for January 2023

Well. Stark (+Wanted) makes me feel good, work hard for short times when needed to. Some nice manifestations.
And I remember trying HOM, it made me much more intentional on what I was doing everyday (like a chess master lol), and the relationships it manifested was of higher qualities (top rank people). So stacking Stark + HOM may give me a more (too) serious archetype. While maybe my ROM+Limitless custom can act as a booster on Stark as it is now and give me the same results I expect from HOM. So yess still deciding. Adding to that I want to make Stark a tad more fierce.

1 Like

Man you really thought this through, @Martin. HoM giving you those strategizing powers :ok_hand:. Of course Stark, RoM and Limitless too doing their job.

1 Like

Bijay are you a weight lifting professional ? i can only imagine how strong you will be after the 3rd cycle.

Perhaps Stark and Spartan or maybe Emperor and Spartan will be decided in the new year.

Perhaps Hero will be released tomorrow as Saint as hinted that it might happen.

1 Like

Either of these stacks will be cool.

The sooner the better!!!

1 Like

I’ll actually be running three stacks. Will move on to the next stack once I have enough exposure to the main store subliminal (or to be honest, until I have the expendable income to make another custom :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: )

Customs

Rivers of Gold
  1. R.I.C.H
  2. Ascension Chamber (Phase 2)
  3. Positive Being Attractor - Wealth
  4. Secret Source
  5. Sultan
  6. The Way of ROI
  7. Divine Will
  8. Jupiter
  9. Yggdrasil
  10. Dominion
  11. Tyrant
  12. Current Invoker
  13. The Single Point
  14. Faith Unyielding (Phase 2)
  15. The Merger of Worlds (Phase 2)
  16. Cosmic Wealth (Phase 2)
  17. Void of Creation (Phase 2)
  18. Energetic Development XI (Phase 3)
  19. The Architect (Phase 3)
  20. Metamorphosis (Phase 3)
Golden Heart
  1. Ascension
  2. Love Bomb for Humanity
  3. Alpha of Alpha
  4. Emperor’s Voice
  5. Emperor Fitness Height Inducer (Phase 2 - Auric Overdriver)
  6. Extreme Exercise Motivation (Phase 2 - Invincible Presence)
  7. Blue Skies
  8. Love Without Attachment
  9. Depths of Love
  10. Chosen of Venus
  11. Joie di Vivre
  12. Carpe Diem Ascended
  13. Natural Winner
  14. Overdrive
  15. Inner Voice
  16. Soul Connection
  17. Transcendental Connection
  18. Ardent Light
  19. DEUS
  20. Omnidimensional

Golden Lover 1

1. EOG ST1
  2. R.I.C.H
  3. Ascension

Golden Lover 2

1. EOG ST1
  2. R.I.C.H
  3. Golden Heart

Golden Lover 3

1. EOG ST1
  2. Rivers of Gold
  3. Golden Heart

This will be my stack(s) for the next 12 - 16 cycles. I won’t reveal my plans yet until I start my journal :smirk:

@Lion What about you brother, what’s your stack for 2023?

3 Likes

Very interesting gold themes in your stacks, @Beowulf. Good luck with that!

Currently am only running Paragon. I do wish to run Khan, WANTED and RM. But physical healing is the priority right now so as soon as I achieve a minimum standard of good health, will run those main store titles or make customs based on them.

1 Like

Will DM Saint to see if he can kindly allow the veteran members like bombayduck, goldetiger and yourself to test hero.

1 Like
  1. Emperor: House of Medici
  2. RICH
  3. Either ROM, EOG or Stark

Not sure about my third. I am in washout period right now. I have a bit of time.

1 Like

:pray:t4: You got the picture :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, i have only done 2 loops of my custom but i can tell ypu the effects are very fast.

I felt hyper aware of everything and was feeling my body to the smallest sensation, i was fully in my body and during the day my body acually acted on its own without thinking ( catching a falling towel etc).

The main reason i chose this over spartan because i know this hyper awarness and being in your body fully state will result in ny body reacting by itself during fights (defense and offense) like bruce lee was teaching.

I also felt a sense of fearlessness and invincibility like i could take one anyone.

I will update more.

5 Likes

@Lion my plan is dragon reborn 1-4 → dr4 + primal → dr4 + primal seduction → ps + daredevil → emperor → khan + hom

The end goal is khan + hom custom, i like the idea of living life thru the sexuality, power and dominance lense of khan but also add to it the mastermind planning and wealth acuiring of hom.

Might skip emperor tho.

2 Likes

currently 2022 _ diamond paragon wanted custom
2023 weed free _ Libertine wanted heartsong custom

1 Like

A wealth focused stack!

Maybe RoM as the first choice will help you decide. It does help in choosing the right stack, in my opinion.

Washout will surely bring clarity. Whenever am confused, I take a break from subliminals and eventually am clearer on what to do next.

Damn! That’s so neat. I really am awed at the Bruce Lee Instinct.

I really love this long term thinking and building upon one subliminal and then taking the next step. Step by step until it eventually leads to Khan + HoM.

Am guessing you are content with the physical aspect of your life? I mean the body since i see that you don’t have Spartan, EF or WANTED.

Hey @kingofpersia! How are you man? Long time!

How has DIAMOND + WANTED + Paragon custom been for you?

May your next Libertine + WANTED + HS custom be a success.

1 Like

I have APS: head, torso, legs and arms in my custom.

APS: Head will make me look better ( i already look good but i want to look better), and all the others will help build muscle.

1 Like

My custom @Lion

Muay thai mastery
Legacy
All seeing
APS: head
APS: legs
APS: torso
APS: arms
Berserker
Blink
Deep sleep
Equilibrium
Heracles
Inexhaustible
Master’s coordination
Serum x
SPS: cardiovascular system
SPS: respiratory system
SPS: endocrine system
SPS: nervous system
Thunder

2 Likes

@Lion Hey mate , thanks for your kind words , been fine i just dealing with some minor addictions which im looking to kick in 2023

perhaps paragon has helped alot with this , aswell. new JBL headphone from mom also making thing work faster with the new zp
best wishes everyone 2023 and the new years resolutions

1 Like

Uff! That’s a beast! Are these physical modules working well even though you have a good amount of them?

Do let me know if especially if you notice Heracles and Inexhaustible.

1 Like

That’s very good to hear, @kingofpersia. Stay strong my friend. We all have our unique challenges. You will overcome :pray:

As i said i only ran 2 loops of the custom (today) so cant tell, i can tell tho it has made me very tired.

This is one of the reasons i put serum x and deep sleep in my custom, to make the physical shifting better and less taxing.

Serum x will make me recover faster and deep sleep is obvious, so i should be ok with so many physical shifting modules.

I can tell you about muay thai mastery, i have only ran 1 cycle and been training for 2 weeks and when sparring with guys who have been training for a year or more i can land shots and dogde and sometimes i feel like i have the upper hand, i improve so fast i feel like a superhuman.

1 Like