Lee on Primal Seduction Q and Libertine Ultima

At this point, I am 99% certain that my relationship with the woman I previously mentioned is over. Communication has lessened further, even though she was leading me on that we will soon get back to talking like we used to. A dishonorable way to end this. I will be emotional for a while.

3 Likes

I’m sorry she behaved in that way towards you. It is surprising how some people can so easily switch their emotions and use this to manipulate.

Perhaps the best thing you can do is put 100% of your focus into your psychotherapy practice. That is fascinating work. Continue to get experience with women, but treat it completely as enjoyment without involving your emotions whatsoever. Even if they seem to be getting emotionally attached to you, maintain that distance within yourself internally (edit: without leading them on of course, as it seems this girl may have done to you). It is a sad truth, but unfortunately the person who cares the least in a relationship will always hold the most power.

Hope you get through it quickly and keep striving forwards. This is just another plot point in your awesome journey. :+1:

3 Likes

Ah man that’s pretty shit, Lee.

I’ve been led on before by several women, the best thing for me was to concentrate on reinforcing my own self development. She might come back but if she doesn’t, you have enough interests in your life that she’ll just need to take a ticket and get in line. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think this is going to be a big change for some of us. Even with Qv1, sometimes I only need one loop 3 or 4 times a week.

How about trying it and noticing the results?

Thank you for clarifying.

PS Regarding a certain woman… I think of this quote sometimes: If someone is acting confusing, it might be because they are confused.

2 Likes

@ichigo Thank you for the compassion and the kind words. Breakups are definitely the thing that hit me the hardest. The worst periods of my life have been after breakups. Thankfully, I have a lot on my plate and I can stay busy right now. I definitely have to be more aware of who I get attached to and how soon.

@Michel Thanks for pumping me up. It’s unfortunate that we sometimes lead our partners on. They usually are in a difficult mental state and confused, that’s why they can’t handle it better. I would definitely appreciate more transparency from her since the moment she realized something was changing.

@RVconsultant I like that quote. I will remember it from now on.

2 Likes

I think EoG by itself is not going to produce life changing effects immediately. Saint did say it was a lomg term sub. However adding RICH for life to force pathways of wealth combined with EoG is very potent.

2 Likes

Tough days for me. She saw my message but never responded. She did not give an explanation for the break up, and this has my mind spinning like crazy trying to figure out what happened and thinking it was my fault.

2 Likes

Bru!
Pick your self up!

I know it’s hard. But you stronger than that. You better than that!

2 Likes

Dont try to understand their reasoning. most likely some other guy entertained her more and she monkey branched cos she thinks the grass is greener there(thats why they leave).

go no contact, she will try to comback.
hopefully you dont take her back

2 Likes

Again, went through this with this one person who I was friends with for a long time, never responded for 6 months, had to end it, never to see her again.

Hate to say it Lee, but you do have work to do to reinforce your own independent self worth. If you lean on female relationships to make you feel good, it’s only a matter of time when she pulls back and you feel like shit. It happens, but it’s a lesson.

Take your cup back and boost yourself.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I had the same thing happen with my ex. I remember I was reading the Rational Male around that time to try and regain a realistic perspective on women, and it said something like “If she doesn’t reply, then that is the message”.

Like @Rusty1 said, unfortunately all you can do is move on. There’s a chance she might try to message you again, but to be honest it’s probably irreparably damaged at that point. It’s not healthy to hold out hope that she will respond eventually, this is what I did and it just slows down the healing process.

Easier said than done but best thing you can do is remove her from your thoughts as much as possible, start talking with other girls and focus on your own stuff.

Logically you know that if someone is willing to treat you that way, they are not good for you. It will take some time for your emotions to catch up with this unfortunately, but they will over time.

Hope you don’t mind the unsolicited advice, it’s advice I wish I would have followed myself when my ex first distanced herself from me.

1 Like

Do you think a stack PS/PSITU + Inner circle will help find a woman more suitable for you.

I’ll echo what everyone else is saying here. Breakups suck, but letting yourself get bogged down by them is one of the worst forms of torture that we inflict on ourselves. Trust me, I’m an expert in that.
Here’s what you can do. Take a day and focus on meeting another girl. You aren’t looking for the love of your life, just focus on making any kind of connection you please with another girl. Do that once a week, and your focus will shift.

4 Likes

I don’t have anything much to say beyond what everyone else has said, other than to quote Dr Stephen Franklin from Babylon 5: “What makes us human is that we have so many different ways to hurt”.

Best thing you can do is focus on your own well being knowing they’ll be doing the same. I wish you luck in getting through this.

2 Likes

Hi mate! I know what it’s like. The input above here might make logical sense, but what to do about the emotional discomfort?

I’ve found DR and other healing programs to be helpful in my ideas about myself, and even my ideas about myself relative to women.

I know that may not help with any emotional pain you have right now, but perhaps running something like Elixir or DR could begin to help you with it, and also prepare you for the future (as a preventative measure).

@pacman Thanks for the motivation, man!

@Rusty1 Just read in a psychologist’s book that research shows having a good reason for the breakup helps you heal faster. However, even though it crossed my mind, I am not contacting her to find out. It’s 80% that she moved further away, and maybe 20% that I was “too nice” the last time she visited.

@Michel You are on spot with the independent self-worth. I am working on self-compassion right now. Thanks for pumping me up.

@ichigo I knew I was most probably not getting a response the moment I sent that message. You are right that it’s probably irreparably damaged, she’d have to do some magic to make me forget how she treated me the last few weeks.

@millyx I don’t know much about other subliminals, so I can’t comment on that. I will stick with Primal Seduction and Libertine Ultima.

@COWolfe Thankfully/Unfortunately I’ve gone through my fair share of beakups myself. I agree, there is no better medicine than a quality girl.

@emperor_obewan Thank you!

@RVconsultant Thanks for the recommendations. I will only switch to PS Qv2 once it’s out. Nothing will make me feel better than a new, better girl.

8 Likes

If you have pent up feelings that you feel worth saying, i think you could tell her that just to feel complete, then best thing to do is block her.

listen, if she acts this way she does not worth having you as any kind of contact, especially not as friend.

by telling her how you feel(assuming she has self awareness) she can treat better the next guy in her next relationships, but becareful because by doing it your feelings might get involved.

On second thought, just block her. it will help you feel complete that she is out of your life,
and no i don’t believe in the saying that it can work out again, if she would had done this shit to me, she wouldve been blocked instantly lmao.

I went out with a close friend today, who always wanted to get kinky with me. During the day we met with the petite blonde I was sleeping with last year. We came back home to drink some wine. Long story short, I ended up naked between them while one was spitting on my dick and the other one was stroking it, and then one was blowing me while the other was playing with her pussy.

That’s how you get over a breakup.

19 Likes

Hahaha bro you are a legend!

3 Likes

tenor-3

6 Likes