Lee on Primal Seduction Q and Libertine Ultima

The last week or so I have gone back to listening to Libertine Ultima 3 religiously after somewhat skipping out on it for some time.

Last year I was having sex with a petite blonde, she was mentioned on here. Recently we have grabbed coffee a few times, and she invited herself for a sleepover.
I could easily get used to girls inviting themselves over at my place.

5 Likes

That is a good point. When a post is posted there is tone, style, content, and process, which all can be considered. I think you’re right that I didn’t post about the content.

Sometimes I do things better than others, and sometimes not.

It’s true that I do that sometimes.

3 Likes

I have read your journal. I was wondering that now that you’ve been through the changes you’ve had over the past 2 years, what do you want to do as of now and who do you want to become?

Nice question.

I would say my vision is pretty much the same. I want to have a great social circle that provides me with girls I am attracted to, and create something steady with one. Also, I am slowly starting my private practice as a psychotherapist and want to be successful. This sums it up pretty much.

6 Likes

Thank you for clarifying.

So maybe casual dating for a while. Great group of friends. Settle in with 1 girl. Successful private psychotherapy practice.

Yes?

Would you please describe what your current listening schedule is?

Have you considered getting EoG?

1 Like

EOG sounds like a great sub for clearing money blocks. But unfortunately, there aren’t too many success stories. It almost seems like a lot of people haven’t experienced much success from EOG.

1 Like

What’s more likely is no one has run it thoroughly or extensively enough, at least that has posted about it on the forum.

@Hoppa I believe also credits the foundation of his success on Emperor with his business from EOG.

@HappyHero made it through all 4 stages that I can recall, and he had a very life changing shift in his relation with money.

3 Likes

I hope that’s the case. Because the idea of having a multi-level money sub that directly clears limiting money beliefs is very tempting.

1 Like

I’m running EOG stage 1 in a custom. I only do two loops or so of that one a week and it has very much already cleared many limiting money beliefs. I’ve been on Emperor for a year and that also supported a better mindset around finance, but adding EOG stage 1 in this new custom, I am thinking bigger, more long term, involving other people, I don’t feel like I have to work or fight my way out of anything, it’s like my backdrop paradigm is seeing money and it’s acquisition very differently. Like it’s a part of life and who I am.

3 Likes

Hey that’s great. Please keep me posted.

2 Likes

@Gilligan

Yeah.

The problem with EoG is that I think you need to have a tool for wealth already in place to get the full advantage of it. Most people here don’t have that.

I did not feel much push to be working when I went through EoG, but that might just be me. I still am a procrastinator extraordinaire. Emperor did help with that, a little bit.

Now, I don’t mean you have to have a business. Just some kind of vessel you can use for creating wealth. Lottery does not count :wink:

EoG Stage 1 would be beneficial to run straight from the beginning if wealth is your goal. Clear out all the crap preventing you from succeeding wealth wise. Most of us have plenty of extra baggage we don’t need to be carrying with us.

4 Likes

Yes, that’s accurate. I had to look up that EoG stands for Ecstasy of Gold. I was not aware of it. I might consider it in the future. Now that my country is slowly starting to open up after many months under lockdown, I will stick with Primal Seduction Q (about 8-10 loops) and Libertine Ultima 3 (about 2 loops).

I am looking forward to Primal Seduction Qv2. Is there a page with instructions and info about Qv2? How many loops are recommended?

1 Like

The recommendations for QV2 are still officially the same recommendations for everything as Q until otherwise specified.

Wow, you can handle a lot of loops on Q.

1 Like

8-10 loops …isn’t that much? How did you determine those amount of loops gives you results? I’m asking because I myself don’t run that many but I also run 4-5 max and that’s when I’m sleeping.

I come from a time when you had to do 16 loops to get results from a subliminal, and it seems like I haven’t kept up with the times and the technology upgrades. It wasn’t until very recently I decreased from 16 to 8 loops. Maybe I would have been better off doing even less loops.

1 Like

Yes it’s likely you could have done very well with 2-4 loops. That’s the average it seems that seems to be very effective for people. With QV2 maybe start with 1 or 2 loops daily and build up weekly to find your sweet spot. Even thought you’ve definitely had results and changes, you may be surprised at how much stronger your results are with less loops. Also take two days off from subs a week.

Were you struggling with doing that many loops in terms of tiredness or inability to concentrate?

With Q it’s about finding the balance between number of loops to get the info, but then enough rest time for that info to actually process and be executed. When you’re running really high loops, your subconscious adds all the data it needs to process into a queue and won’t go into execution mode fully until that queue is completed. You might benefit from a few days off if you haven’t had any for a while, even a full week.

You might find just 1 loop a day benefits you even more than your current results as if it has been tiring you out, you’ll have more energy to actually execute what the sub is guiding you towards. Particularly as you’re using Libertine ultima at the same time too.

Perhaps try it out for a bit and then if you think your results are lessening go back to more loops?

Not yet, and I don’t know.

I’m encouraging people start with 1 loop and notice what happens. Then maybe try 1 loop per day but only three times per week. I know that might look like a light schedule, however I’m concerned that the technology is getting to the point where some of us might have to treat it with more respect or caution.

PS and Libertine should work well if I understood what you are wanting.

@Azriel Thank you. I will try going for 4 loops from now on and see how it goes.

@ichigo I don’t I think I had any issues with tiredness or concentration. But I did not have a point of reference because I always did too many loops, so I felt normal to me. I will go for 4 loops now and take 1-2 days off per week. I am not sure how I would be able to accurately measure the differences though.

@RVconsultant Only 3 hours per week would be enough with Qv2? This is crazy. I am looking forward to it. PS and Libertine will be my choice. Your question about what I want to do now and who I want to become prompted me to think about it. I definitely want to build an even bigger social circle this summer, mostly full of female friends and women that are attracted to me so I can create unforgettable summer nights.

1 Like

At this point, I am 99% certain that my relationship with the woman I previously mentioned is over. Communication has lessened further, even though she was leading me on that we will soon get back to talking like we used to. A dishonorable way to end this. I will be emotional for a while.

3 Likes