Lee on Primal Seduction Q and Libertine Ultima

It’s been almost a full month since I last posted here.

Still in lockdown, and I barely have gone out at all.

I got on Facebook Dating to see what it is about, and met a woman who I have been chatting with for more than a month now. We have tons of chemistry and we have been sexting. We can’t meet yet, but post-lockdown we will have the best sex of our lives.

Three girls from my past have reached out through social media. One wanted to grab coffee. We did and it was warm and cozy. I got several indicators of interest to my surprise.
The other girl was the red headed devil from my previous messages to whom I did not respond at all.
The third girl straight out asked me to get her drunk and give her some “psychotherapy”. Soon.

5 Likes

Nice good going keeping those muscle strong, once your out and about metting new women and getting there numbers you be sexting like nonstop

This right here is encouraging for putting primal seduction into my custom for 2022 lol am willing to take my time to get there
Love hearing you result want to see what it will be like once you’re out of lockdown

1 Like

What a great journal, i hope you update us soon! What do you think about Iron Throne Ultima? Do you plan to switch to it?

Thank you for you comments, guys.

We are still under lockdown here and I barely go out.
I have also mostly neglected listening to Libertine Ultima 2 for the last months.

I met with the girl I was chatting on Facebook Dating. The attraction grew too strong and she came to visit me. She is far better looking than what her pictures told. She is very pretty, smart, funny, and sociable. She stayed for 2 whole weeks and we had the time of our lives. Breaking the ice was challenging and she gave me more shit tests than I can count. The sex started out awkward but it got really great the last days. She will come visit me again soon.

@JKL I have not even noticed it was released. I am not sure that it is really worth the change, since I spend all day at home I am not sure how a targeted approach like this will benefit me.

5 Likes

Oh i see, i thought you might have changed it since it also contains libertine’s aura in it which would save you some time listening to both. Great update btw!

still some progress if you ask me, you can alway switch up you style an see what works for you

It’s has been more than 2 months since I last posted here.

The woman from my last post came to visit me again and we had a great time and unforgettable sex. I also practiced kegels and multiple male orgasms and experienced pleasure on a whole other level.
We are still under lockdown here, and I have just started going out the last 2 weeks. I get mad respect from friends, family, strangers and feel like a boss almost everywhere I go. I have not approached any women lately, since there are plenty in my circle and they all are willing to hang out and have fun with me (and about half of them even more than that).

I am currently listening to Primal Seduction Q and Libertine Ultima v3.
I am hearing Primal Seduction Qv2 is right around the corner? Bring it on!

10 Likes

How long have you been listening to the subs? Any of them you listened more than 6-9 months?

I started listening to a sub called Primal (I think) back in Dec’ 2018. I think there is a small journal of that on here. The following subs were again along the lines of seduction, and I am pretty sure I listened to some of them for more than 6 months before I moved on to the upgrade of the very same subliminal. I don’t jump around subliminals at all.

4 Likes

That’s great to hear. What’s one of the biggest benefits you got from primal? And later on with other seduction subs?

@lee_mdk thanks for posting again!

1 Like

It’s been so long that I am not able to differentiate what I got from each sub.

I would have to say that the biggest achievement since I started this journey, is how my social circle expanded to be full of fun people and women that are excited by me.

4 Likes

Just came back from hanging out with my first ever girlfriend from 8 years ago. It was a short-lived love at the age of 18, we had only gotten to 3rd base and I was left hurt in the end. The last 2 years we have hang out for a few times as friends. Today we spend all day together, we came back home and our chemistry got us kissing each other like we had just met. We did not go all the way because she had to leave early.

I can’t believe I kissed my first girlfriend again. Sweet nostalgia.
I never thought this would happen, and I am sure she is quite surprised too.

12 Likes

The girl I met on FB Dating and mentioned a few posts ago is bringing me serious turmoil. We have been in very close contact for about six months and I have developed feelings, but for the past 3 weeks she got a new job, had to move houses and is extremely stressed. Since then, our communication has decreased in both quality and quantity. She told me we’ll talk more when she settles in. I am not sure if she is being honest or she is just letting me down easily. This stresses me a lot, because I do not want to lose her. It brings up many insecurities of mine. All I can do is stay patient for a little longer, and see where this takes us.

The girl from my last post, my first girlfriend, and our kiss is on my mind a lot. I was so broken-hearted when we broke up 8 years ago. She set me on this path of self-improvement I still walk today. The break up pushed me to get friends, study harder, become better. All while, at first, deep inside I felt I was doing it for her, to somehow get her back, or to win her approval somehow. Years later, after so many foolish “How to get your ex back” programs, a changed man, a better Lee got her kissing me passionately again. If only I could travel back in time and tell my old self “You will be alright, in the future you will enjoy her company and kiss her again. And if not, you will still be alright”. It’s one of my biggest “victories”.

6 Likes

You’re an inspiration, friend. Sorry to hear about the latest girl, but you know from experience now that you can handle whatever life throws at you. Congratulations on bossing it at life. I’m personally really struggling to push forwards after my ex and it’s been over a year now. I doubt she even thinks about me any more and I still miss her. Seeing you succeed as you are gives me an example to strive toward and hope for the future. So thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

Personally, i wouldnt converse with a girl who rejected me in the past.
you could call it ego, or just understanding female nature… but it is just me.

about the girl you been talking for 6 monthes,
if she pulls back - you pull back harder.

if she ignore your texts, amplify it… yes i know it is a game, but it works.

she is testing the water, if she see you are emotionally attached to her it may drive her off more. be stoic, don’t give her much attention if any, and she will comback like a hungry kid in thanks giving :smile:

6 Likes

Obviously the subliminal’s you’ve ran have not worked as you’ve gone 100% beta over two girls…lool

Thank you for your kind words, and I am really glad I could help even it is just a tiny bit. Make sure you focus all your negative feelings into improving yourself, and the breakup will be the best thing that ever happened to you.

@Rusty1
Thanks for chiming in. Pulling back with this girl in a similar occasion in the past blew up in my face, that’s why I didn’t go with this strategy so far. Now I will have to pull back.

2 Likes

You are welcome to have whatever attitudes you wish to have about yourself or others. You are also welcome to disavow or evade any responsibility you think you may or may not have to how others react to your comments here.

If you want to continue to participate on this forum, I’ll ask you how can you have the attitudes you have and still express them in a way to add to the respectful environment here we can all enjoy.

3 Likes

Perhaps you would do better to consider the content of xanderson83’s post instead of the style.

The subs clearly have worked.

They got lee_mdk to have a masculine demeanour that got some bird off facebook to stay with him for several weeks and regularly fuck him and got him a tongue down with his first girlfriend.

It is also possible to have a masculine demeanour (that what is shown outside) as well as having a bit of a beta (that which is going on inside) resurface due to his success.

As to if lee_mdk is “actually” being a bit beta, the post can be interpreted as being less beta than he previously was. IOW he is improving in both aspects.

Do you see what I’ve done here, RVConsultant.

I have pointed out how xanderson83 is factually incorrect instead of bitching about his “tone”.

3 Likes