Lee on Primal Seduction Q and Libertine Ultima

Thank you for your kind words, guys.

Yesterday I got on Primal Seduction Qv2, and I am complimenting it with Libertine Ultima v3.

I’ve come back to my hometown for a few days. I am still emotional about the breakup. She told me that since she moved further away, there would be no point in a long distance relationship long-term. She is right about that. This lifted a HUGE weight off my shoulders, because I tend to blame my self when things go south with a woman. I was feeling personally rejected and I beat my self up with how I could have done things differently. I will try going for something more casual with her.

In general, I am enjoying female attention and company, but all the girls I flirt with live in different cities. PS Qv2, do your magic.

12 Likes

It’s been a few days since I got on Qv2.

The first thing I noticed was the extreme sexual arousal.
Even though I am isolated in my hometown, I try to connect with women online. I started flirting again with a girl I was flirting with last year and we are going out soon. Another girl is sending me sexy pics in return for cat pics. Good deal.

It pushed me to change one thing I don’t like about my life right now, my work situation. It is not fulfilling and does not pay very well. I am looking for a new job, I completed my LinkedIn profile and I invested in cryptocurrency.

I am feeling better regarding the breakup. I still miss her company sometimes. I proposed to maintain something casual between us and she did not respond. Hurtful and dishonorable. It makes me think “I don’t even deserve an answer from you?”.

Since Qv2 I am slowly noticing a mind-shift from “I don’t deserve her, I am not good enough for her, I fucked up again.” to “I had a great time, I had a smoking hot girl all over me, probably most guys are jealous, I am so lucky, so many girls want me, my sex life is kicking ass”.

11 Likes

You’ll soon thank Qv2 for the new women that show up in your life that are just your type. Maybe even your ex will notice…

3 Likes

It really awesome to hear you midset shift

1 Like

That is one impressive leap! Keep it going :+1:

1 Like

Came back to my place a few days ago, lockdown has mostly lifted in my country, so things are supposed to start picking up again. However, I feel very pessimistic regarding my social, love, sex and financial life. I really doubt how things are going to get better. I feel like a black cloud is over my shoulder.

Yesterday I went out alone for a walk, I wanted to shake the feeling of loneliness and pessimism off. I randomly saw a thrown away item by the street, which instantly sparked an intense memory of my ex (of 2.5 years ago, my only long term relationship, not the woman I recently broke up with), and I choked up in tears in the middle of the street stopping to grasp my breath again. I could not believe what was happening.

That’s what reconciliation, resistance and something being worked on looks like.
Do you know what comes after that? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Being a complete badass

1 Like

Threesome with twins?
Oh, you already had that :sunglasses:

1 Like

Warning: Doom and Gloom

It’s the 5th Day it’s kicking me down to my knees.

On Sunday I started getting headaches on the left side of my head, I have been having constant brain fog and on a few occasions I felt dizzy. I also had an intense episode of hypoglycemia. I think I might be sleeping a bit more. I only did 2 loops, and I took my 2 day break today and yesterday. It helped a little, I think.

I have gotten more FB Dating matches than usual, but girls in general have been ghosting me. I am also not in the mood to talk to people.

Every plan I made to go out was cancelled last moment. Most people in my circle don’t seem to be eager to be outgoing this summer and live it to the fullest.

I am missing my ex(es), especially the most recent one.
All the other girls I like don’t leave in my town.

I generally feel depressed and anxious, and there has been moments I had a burst of tears. I feel pessimistic and lonely, there is no point in talking to people because they just don’t get what I am going through.

I am thinking, “when will I live something similar again?” and then “I don’t deserve it, I am a fraud”. I go from “I am so cool to have lived something so awesome with a hot woman” to “of course she dumped me, I am a loser” and the repeat.

Work has been slow, the crypto market crashed and there is nothing for me to look forward to.

3 Likes

@lee_mdk, that’s what I mean with older technologies having their purpose and use, and being generally equally useful.

Sure, the newer ones are more advanced in many ways, however, removal of healing related and Alpha scripting causes more reconciliation when one starts from a position of trauma.

In the past, each loop provided a sort of Rebirth and reversal of trauma – nowadays, most of that scripting has been excluded for manifestation programming, which gives even more reconciliation depending on the circumstances.

If life is going well, everything is good and fine, a lot of action is taken then Qv2 undoubtedly superior.

Listening to scripting whispering A in your subconscious all the while B is showcasing externally in your life, due to recent events causes a lot of resistance and reconciliation.

I had this insight at the beginning of the Qv2 release and it’s already been proven many times over through experience.

@lee_mdk, I suggest you listen to Primal Seduction Q or listen to Rebirth and Limit Destroyer Q alongside Primal Seduction Qv2 to release past traumas and reframe your current position so you can get into a positive spiral again (which is where the subliminal’s really start to shine).

I was constantly going through similar things, merely because I was eager to understand human psychology and the subconscious.

Knowingly, I could rid of all the traumas anyway, I did not mind placing myself in such positions – however, on Qv2 it took a big toll on me, and had to revisit my strategy.

Give what I mentioned a shot and I’m assured it’ll help you, the scripts won’t execute if you are not feeling well anyway.

Limit Destroyer and Rebirth will easily tackle those false beliefs and reframe everything which is standing in your way of becoming completely and utterly abundant in all compartments of your life, not to mention the added Alpha and healing scripting contained within the previous Core.

3 Likes

I find these things happen when I’m fatigued from subs.

I take a few days off and things get better.

What has been your listening schedule over the past 5 days?

@Hermit Thanks for the recommendations. I will consider it.

@RVconsultant I was doing 2 loops of PS, and 1-2 loops of Libertine. The last 2 days were off days, and today I did 1 loop each.

Should I rest more or just plow through and get it over with?

I cut down to 1 loop per day.
I am feeling better, stabilized, still slightly pessimistic but taking action.

The weirdest thing is this dream I had three times the last few days. I never get recurring dreams. It is unusually long, lively, and encapsulates what I have been experiencing the last two months.

1st dream: Me and my recent ex in an apartment room, she is lost in her thoughts about having to move further away and I am trying to bring her attention back to the present, knowing these will be our last moments together.

2nd dream: Me and my recent ex in the house where I grew up, she is lost in her thoughts and I am trying to bring her back, we kiss for a while, knowing these are our last moments together. Then, we’re in a mall parking lot, she is leaving, we won’t be seeing each other again.

3rd dream: Me and my old long term relationship ex, in the house where she grew up, she is feeling sick and I am taking of her, we have sex knowing it’s the last time we see each other.

Nostalgic and painful dreams. Heartbreak is the worst kind of pain for me. The dreams make me face it.

1 Like

I think you just answered your own question.

I’d encourage you to consider 1 loop a day per program.

1 Like

@lee_mdk
How’s things going with you ?

1 Like