Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2023)

Rest day today so far.

Today I was hit with a desire to stack KB and Divine Diamond. Dumbass recon.

1 Like

All day long I keep thinking about being the guy who chicks wanna give road head to.

So imagining that. Then wanting Zelda to do that.

So now I’m thinking about how to be that guy.
She just turned 19.

Weird. Genesis, EB, RoM shouldn’t do that. So that’s probably just the natural Palpatine emerging.

2 Likes

That’s so random, it made be laugh. Lol

You seriously have a thing for a video game character? :joy:

No. It’s someone I’ve journaled about before :joy:

Used that name to anonymize her identity. And because she’s a princess.

2 Likes

So the Titan submarine has been located.

All 5 souls perished.

I’m glad that their deaths were likely instant due to the sub imploding shortly after getting underway.

I’m bothered by the sheer amount of joke memes STILL showing up about the sub. It’s disgusting.

I don’t talk in depth about my time in the Navy very often. For different reasons. But this. This saddens me all around.

I’m going to go crack open a cold one and drink in honor of The Five.

Anchors Aweigh.

5 Likes

True that, it is scary to imagine dying due to lack of oxygen.

1 Like

Hopefully this incident will be the civilian equivalent of how the Thresher incident led to SUBSAFE.
I’m also hoping they are able to find the bodies.

But with how it likely imploded so short after getting underway, there’s no telling how far they would’ve drifted in the currents underwater.

So I’m not optimistic about finding them. I hope so though. To give the families closure.

2 Likes

What about the issue or claim that carbon fiber wasn’t tested “enough” to justify using it for human transport on submarines?

James Cameron made that claim. I suspect dude knows a thing or two.

From what I read, the CEO eschewed “excessive” safety regulations as being a hindrance to innovation.

So this was probably avoidable. Being exposed to sea pressure is indeed not one of the times when it’s a good to cut too many corners.

3 Likes

Rather he should’ve done some unmanned testing. Or used a pressure chamber to test.

1 Like

That sounds more plausible.

2 Likes

I realize more and more that maybe all I want in life is some recognition and, to quote John Malkovich, “a little fucking gratitude”

1 Like

That ^^^ came about because I have been doing deliveries like crazy today to make enough to buy a replacement front passenger side window regulator for the Silver Draggin.

The wife’s door basically. So she’ll be able to roll the window down again finally while we’re out doing Instacart shit during the summer.

I thought sure she’d be happy about that

Texted her once I’d made enough and ordered the thing. I even ordered it in my PHONE. Where I prefer desktop or laptop for most stuff. (Prefer real keyboards)

Her response was “yay I guess”

I still gotta do the work of replacing the regulator when the new one gets here

Got half a mind to tell her to do it her fuckin self lol.

2 Likes

I’m confused are these your results or someone else’s?

Mine. Right side of the chat :wink:

1 Like

Interesting.

You know how I sometimes “switch on” subs at will? I tried an experiment earlier. I thought “Khan Black”. And felt energy. Weird.

I haven’t even bought KB yet.

3 Likes

I’ve had something similar before buying Emperor. Went for sprints and thought about being this badass, described in the product description.

Suddenly my body felt way stronger, ripped and muscular, like I’ve channeled being the cover art for a moment.

2 Likes

Strange for sure. I like it though.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

What a wonderful husband you are.

1 Like