Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2022)

As in 30 seconds on my CD?
Or just in general?

#ColorMeIntrigued

So I ran a single loop of the CD mentioned above.

Last night I was thinking about the time I did Emperor, Mogul, Libertine and Love Bomb. Decided to do Libertine and Love Bomb to gauge the effects on Sandy via messenger.

I put Wanted at the front of that. And I realized that LBFH would be better than “regular” Love Bomb.

So I ran:
Wanted
Libertine
LBFH

She sent me another nude :joy:
And now she’s talking about how “some people think we aren’t really meant to be monogamous." She’s nearly back to trying to plan something. Weird how fast Wanted works.

That’s even more of a pronounced effect than Wanted ZPPF/ZPS alone had on her.

1 Like

Palpatino manifesting those nudes with Wanted…

You are not playing around it seems :wink:

1 Like

Wanted does the heavy lifting. I just am here for the ride. I think I’ll stack in either PS or S&S though. Wanna see what they do together.

1 Like

How long have you been using Wanted? Have you got your six pack yet :wink:

Funny enough, I couldn’t care less about the physical shifting side of it. I have a different sub for body fat composition shifting.

I ran it religiously and according to the testing instructions during private testing phase. Then I run it on occasion since. Not a lot though.

1 Like

Have you seen any physical shifting from it all?

My abs would feel a “burn” like after doing a bunch of crunches. Saint said during the testing that the physical shifting scripting does what it can to identify the “problem areas” the person has and work on those first.

My gut is the fattest part of me, so that makes sense. I’m sure if I ran Wanted long-term enough I’d see results in terms of fat loss. But if I were gonnan run it for that, I’d stack it with Emperor Fitness ST2 I think.

2 Likes

What caused you to be so unmotivated and lazy you think?

At the time, life just seemed untenable. Depression maybe. Not sure.
I had to go back and re-read to see what you were talking about.

The thing of going 2 months without checking emails was mainly because the emails I got weren’t indicative of anything useful happening in my life.

1 Like

So I’m noticing something today which I should’ve noticed before. Or maybe I did and forgot.

It seems obvious to me all of a sudden that sexduction titles express much easier for me than money/wealth titles.

So maybe I’m better off with women than I give/gave myself credit for.

Even the Wanted ZPS/ZPPF titles expressed with a lot less effort than I’d expected.

That was basically a year ago. How am I just NOW making the connection?

I have done some work off/on over the years. Like the Neville-style revision I’ve mentioned before.

Or implementing the stuff from the chapter on “Charisma” from a Roger Dawson book

Just tells me I need to up my game in regards to working on money things.

EDIT: I wonder if stacking one of the “hard for me to process” money subs with one or two of the known “easy for me to run” sexduction subs would make the money sub process better…

2 Likes

I hope that this is the case, as I am in the same situation as you, it’d be great if the fix is something along those lines.

1 Like

I don’t usually like to preface my sub usage with the whole “Don’t do what I did or am about to do” because I like to think people here are adults capable of exercising common sense.

BUT…

Don’t do what I did or am about to do. Basically, don’t try this unless you are a former submariner who was resigned to the possibility (however slim) of being ripped apart by a torpedo at any moment’s notice.

Having said ALL that:

I ran a TON of stuff yesterday. To get enough scripting “in there” where I can do the 30-second microloops more effectively coming soon.

Lots of:
Wanted
True Sell
Master Moneyfestor
BILLionaire V3 (guess I should change that to PALPATINaire or something?)
Rebirth/Regen combo to work out any kinks the other stuff brought up.

I won’t say how many loops, because I really don’t remember. I just had Ultrasonic playing from my iPhone while I was doing stuff on my computer.

I did 3 loops of True Sell when I went to bed. Also Ultrasonic.

I remember dreaming that someone was teaching me little tidbits here and there about selling Nuggets of wisdom.

I don’t remember any specifics. I do rememeber the guy telling me some word I’d never heard before. It almost seemed like a madeup word relevant to “deal flow”…I do remember the phrase “Deal flow” now that I think about it…but not much else. Ah well, the SubC has it to work on, right?

3 Likes

Today, I was chatting with a friend online and I posted the below for convo…decided it’d make a great journal entry (mainly so I can look back on it later)

1 Like

Could you describe how you felt like when listening to the ZP ultrasonics? To me even when I was focusing on the track I felt nothing even though it used to not be the case with Q where I could actively tell I was listening to the ultrasonic.

I could tell something was playing. Mainly like if you are in a boat on the lake, and you knew something was going on under the water because the surface would occasionally ripple or get disturbed.

I couldn’t tell you what was under the water, or where it was exactly. Jus tthat something eas moving around.

There’s a post up above, a few posts above this, where I mentioned looping some ultrasonics on the CD player in my car, and I could tell mentally that True Sell was on. I don’t know HOW I knew it was True Sell, but I knew TS is what was on at that moment.

1 Like

2 Likes

So Sandy said she went shopping yesterday. Wanted to message me from the dressing room. But was on a time crunch because of kids.
Crazy to me still how these subs grease the wheels.

I kinda wish I could get Wanted standalone in ZPT^2 and just run it once a week.

Hell, I might save my pennies and do my M1-M3 customs in ZPT^2 so each would be run once per week. Like M W F.

I’m about to run Wanted, HS and PS. That’s my current idea for the M1 stack.

I’ll actually run it in order of Wanted, PS HS. That’s the order of what I’d call “familiarity”.

Wanted being the one I’m most familiar with, HS being the one I’ve run the least.

I have not done HS much as I’m partly afeared it might implode my current relationship to manifest something “better”. Another entry for another day. All the more reason to run it I guess. Get past that dear hump.

2 Likes

I forgot to put what stack I ran in bed. Because it was the dooziest of doozies.
It’s based on Primal Seduction, Ascended Mogul, True Sell
I have always loved the idea of Primal+Ascension, but given I need to also worry about $, and I wanna get better with the womens, PS/AscMogul is a no-brainer.
True Sell is more to help guide me to building my sales ability.

And given how TS will amplify/boost whatever stack it’s part of, whether romance/seduction or business, I figured it’d be cool to have it boost BOTH, as PS/AscMogul covers a lot.

Le Doozy

5 mins silence (enough time to get myself to sleep)
Primal Seduction
5 mins silence
Ascended Mogul
5 mins silence
True Sell
5 mins silence
Primal Seduction
5 mins silence
Ascended Mogul
5 mins silence
True Sell
5 mins silence
Primal Seduction
5 mins silence
Ascended Mogul
5 mins silence
True Sell

I posted this stack to show that it might’ve had a manifestation/cumulative effect re: Sandy

1 Like

1 Like