Last Supper 🍷, a Journal by Amor

While I love the programs, the same conclusion keeps arising for me which is that I’m not able to use these programs for the Spiritual exhaustion it causes.

Inadvertently, however hard I TRY to keep Zero Point under my control it again and again becomes my Master.

In its current state, it is too volatile for me.

I can’t operate in society being a slave to its archons.

It just so happens that I have to get into the Spirit of what I’m doing, with exuberance and vigor from which springs a Light that protects me in all that I endeavour.

Without this Light, and it must be sustained by Spirit — I’m simple vulnerable to influences which are destructive to me.

So, with that said, either I have to Master Zero Point, and if I can avoid all forms overexposure and exhaustion that can potentially come with overuse, and without exception have it under my control then I can keep using them.

Otherwise, I have to make a decision which in my Heart, I’d rather not make.

The programs work best for me when I’m energised, full of Spirit and vigor — upon exhaustion all results nullify not because the program stops working, but simply because the machine that I am, the body-mind-soul stops functioning properly. It gets exhausted, like a death battery of a car it will not reignite the engine and it’s usefulness to reach destinations (as it was created and meant to be used for) becomes obsolete.

My exhaustion is not that of sleepiness, my body has rested and is rejuvenated yet my Spirit, the energies that should accompany me to bring life and fullness of being deplete instead.

I will stop using the programs until fully recovered and replenished whereafter I will reassess the cause.

Peace be upon you all,

Amor

1 Like

It appears I have to plow the Soil again and get rid of some weeds that have started to grow in between my crop.

Plowing it is!

1 Like

A feeling was aroused in me to come here and making another Journal entry, shedding awareness on the undeniable physical shifting from Wanted.

Body has grown denser, skin is noticeable brighter, hair naturally falls in an attractive style that suits me, became more interested in clothing and manifested some fitting items, etc

So in general a lot of beneficial results.

Just that the mysteriousness, energetic and emotional aspects have gone on hold for some reason, same goes for the sexuality, and libido, etc

So that’s all from the overexposure. While girls love me and feel obsessively attracted, craving my full being and presence continuously, I honestly feel dissatisfied with it all and disassociated from it all; as if there is no pleasure in it for me, that I have gained these results and it feels like God has forsaken me, not giving me the internal rewarding satisfaction for being Wanted.

Will have to contemplate on the meaning of this all.

Life is meaningless without the emotional satisfaction of accumulated growth and the achievement of various objectives.

2 Likes

I don’t seem to understand why I barely ever have emotional recon, it’s either overexposure or I’m fine.

Nothing ever in between

Did a profound cleansing and now I feel super grounded, centred, balanced.

1 Like

Be Gone :sparkles:

1 Like

amor est ad vitam

Entering this Mystical door will allow you no escape, no return, no salvation until the final and ultimate Quest is fulfilled—this is the pitfall of Spirituality; once you taste something which is infinitely beyond anything of worldly pleasure and you will never be satisfied until it becomes a stasis.

It will either fully destroy or illuminate you, there are no two ways about it.

Enter carefully, and knowing that it is with full desire and that you will finish the journey, or be obliviated from existence Amen.

The Door leads to undreamed of Magic, or to your grave.

Know Thyself, in these simple words lies the secret. But none who truly has known himself, his true self, will know the depth of these words.

Simple words, shallow if observed from a cold intellectual perspective, void from all emotion and experience. Yet the words ultimately hide the most sacred mystery of human life, that it truly is a door to world far more magnificent, and infinitely superior to which one heretofore uncovered.

Walk through and you will know above all else that you have found that which each sleeping Soul unknowingly yet incessantly seeks after, when this search is stopped, the Soul will die and with it all the magic that it carries.

To be liberated from the throes of the mind…

@RVconsultant will you please close this Thread and Journal, thank you very much! :green_heart:

2 Likes