Last Supper 🍷, a Journal by Amor

@gdbdboy, not sure under which category they fall, you’d have to ask @SaintSovereign.

These are two magnificent programs which are named Revelations of Mind and Spirit that Saint has been running, you can read about it in his journal.

I like the Spiritual one a lot.

The Mind one for me has a lot in common with Executive Limitless.

1 Like

This seem like such an interesting combo. I also want revelation of spirit :smiley:

Mind and Spirit are like two sides of the same coin, and to me it feels like while it is unnecessary to run them both they are complementary and I can now see that they benefit from each other.

It’s pretty crazy…

Since running RoM when I close my eyes I get t see extremely vivid imagery of very early memories that I never had access to before, very detailed wholesome memories of when I was only 5-6 years of age.

4 Likes

Can I ask you how the kolbrin bible aided you ? Other than the usual “create through imagination and conviction”

1 Like

With the Huber-space telescope perhaps? You see there is a so much apparature available nowadays, and with the technology that is available, it would need only simple reasoning to honestly conclude things are being hidden from the public.

Frankly, their are a lot of reasons for this to be so and many angles from which you can come to this conclusion.

Power? Powerful people will hide knowledge so as to be one step ahead of their opposition.

There is indeed a political war, argh one could say even a Spiritual war, a psychological war, but these are all perspectives and none of them is the real truth for the real truth is never a perspective, which is dual and dependant upon the observers of that one truth.

Perspectives are gradient though, half-truths but then again one may be “cleaner”, fairer, truther than the other.

Know the story of Anu en Enlil?

Anu-Na-Ki.

If you wanna ask me I love to search and discover, but on this path, it’s best to first prioritise things that would help improve our personal life and situation before the ore pondering upon historical facts, evidence of xyz that does not necessarily benefit us in anyway right now.

So, like, what can I say if you don’t know much it’s likely you are disempowered as is most of humanity.

Which is why it’s so acutely important to stick together and look out for each other so that divisions may become less and less, the uniting of dear friendships, and families (close bonds by blood and genetics) will eventually be the catalyst to global unison and the awareness of our collective connection as a Human species.

We have much to uncover and look forward to and anyone with eyes to see will realise that it is not longer before a dark veil will be released from eyes of all beings on this Earth which will open the way for us to explore and to live a real human life with all of its potentialities.

Anyone searching for truth in this day and age will see that it can’t be held onto because it’s being deliberately withheld in the timelines, on a good day there is lots of “sight”, another time it’s dark and veiled.

So this Flash which is spoken of by ancient cultures, the New Age, Spiritual traditions, scientists, etc

It’s a sort of removal of this veil and things will become clear similar to how a dark forrest
becomes visible by sunrise, including all the little details and minutiae of the leaves, branches, etc

1 Like

Too numerous to mention but if you are interested in this I would compel you first to gain some secular wisdom by reading The Gnostic Bible — Excerpt from: The Gnostic Gospels by Elaine Pagels -- The Nag Hammadi Library

Actually coming to think of it, I cannot recommend enough this aforementioned Bible; the Gnostic Bible by Elaine Pages for member here who who intends on using Revelations of Mind and Spirit, there is probably not a better source to lean on than the Gnostic Bible, as far as I’m aware of and consider that I have scourged the whole internet for publications on the occult, and worthy religious manuscripts.

If you are reading this Journal and find interest in this you can easily acquire a copy of it here — https://www.shambhala.com/the-gnostic-bible-647.html

It’s also available on Amazon.

Another good source of Spiritual information to study are the books from Samuel Aun Weor, I highly regard this person for the knowledge he compiled and the accuracy of it that I would place him as one of the most authentic sources available.

“ His name is Hebrew סמאל און ואור, and is pronounced “sam-ayel on vay-or.” You may not have heard of him, but Samael Aun Weor changed the world.

In 1950, in his first two books, he became the first person to reveal the esoteric secret about sex that was hidden in all the world’s great religions, and for that, accused of “healing the ill,” he was put in prison. Nevertheless, he did not stop. Between 1950 and 1977 – merely twenty-seven years – not only did Samael Aun Weor write over sixty books on the most difficult subjects in the world, such as consciousness, kabbalah, physics, tantra, meditation, etc., in which he deftly exposed the singular root of all knowledge — which he called Gnosis — he simultaneously inspired millions of people across the entire span of Latin America: stretching across twenty countries and an area of more than 21,000,000 kilometers, founding schools everywhere, even in places without electricity or post offices.

During those twenty-seven years, he experienced all the extremes that humanity could give him, from adoration to death threats, and in spite of the enormous popularity of his books and lectures, he renounced an income, refused recognitions, walked away from accolades, and consistently turned away those who would worship him. He held as friends both presidents and peasants, and yet remained a mystery to all.”

The books are available here— Glorian: Books by Samael Aun Weor

1 Like

“ The truth is that which answers our most fundamental questions about life, about ourselves, and all the “whys” that remain enigmas to us in spite of our theories and beliefs. But “truth” cannot be known through mere theory or belief. Truth is something that cannot be caged or conceptualized: it must be known through experience. In this sense, we can say that truth is true for the one who has experienced it, and for the one who has not, truth is unknown. This can be likened to the first moment we tasted honey, or saw the radiance of our own child’s smile, or even felt the dagger of betrayal in our heart. Until experienced, these moments cannot be explained, understood, or known. Yet, amongst those who have shared the same experience, there is shared knowledge that may be unspoken but is nonetheless understood by all.

Experience provides a special kind of knowledge that is alive and profound. It does not depend upon books or outside authority of any kind. When one has experienced, one knows.

The Greek word gnosis refers to this special, experiential knowledge, especially in regards to the fundamental truths of existence. Real Gnosis comes from the conscious experience of the truth of life, death, and all the mysteries that surround us. By “conscious experience” a form of active, awakened perception is meant, one that penetrates far more than what is physical. The consciousness— when awakened—can perceive other dimensions. It is here that real Gnosis begins to bloom in the mind and heart, revealing the truth to the soul.

This kind of experience is possible for anyone. It does not matter what one believes, or where one comes from. You can be devoutly religious or deeply independent, yet acquire the personal experience of that which exists beyond the physical senses. Furthermore, it is not necessary to belong to any group or promise anything to anyone. And, even more scandalous, you do not have to pay anyone any money. Despite the outrageous demands of thousands of “spiritual” groups and teachers, you can experience and know the truth even if financially poor. Real Gnosis is for anyone who is willing to make the effort in themselves; truth does not depend on who you know.

In order to arrive at the experience of the truth, there are required steps. Everything in nature works according to laws, and not according to our convenience. This is where most people become diverted from the truth: the truth does not comfort our illusions or accommodate our attachments. Therefore, due to fear and the desire for security, most people avoid the truth, preferring instead to remain comforted by their personal beliefs, even if they are illusions. Yet, for the one who is brave enough to face their own self-deception, the reality of Gnosis is quick to be seen. And, for the one who is brave enough to confront and change their own inner contradictions and mistakes, Gnosis— the knowledge that emerges from that inner investigation—becomes an illuminating light and a nourishing medicine.

Practical spirituality begins by guiding the sincere person towards the establishment of a strong foundation in life, from which they can work towards experiencing the truth for themselves. This foundation is material, psychological, and spiritual. By establishing a degree of stability in our mind, our life also stabilizes. Then, we are in a position to prepare ourselves to know the facts of existence: facts that are sometimes disturbing, sometimes painful, and almost always what we least expected. Yet, facts are facts, and once known, they become steps towards greater knowledge.

Very simply, if we are unhappy, only we know that and experience that kind of suffering; it is self-produced and self-experienced. If unhappiness is an internal experience, then happiness must also be internal. Therefore, first we have to face the fact of our unhappiness. Then we need to find the cause of unhappiness and exchange it for a cause of happiness. The only way to do this is by knowing ourselves in depth. We need self-knowledge.”

“ Knowledge is power, and there is no power greater than knowledge of oneself. The power to change resides entirely in self-knowledge. Where we are lacking self-knowledge, we are lacking power to change. Thus, if we feel powerless in some area of our life, we need to acquire knowledge of that area.”

The Oracle of Delphi stated:

“ Self-knowledge is the key to the knowledge of everything that exists, for by understanding who we truly are inside, we can then understand the experience of others, where we have all come from, and where we are going. We can only acquire this kind of knowledge on our own, by our own efforts, and in our own experience. In this way, there is no need to believe or theorize, for having experienced the truth, we know. That is gnosis .“

Source — Glorian: Knowledge, Gnosis, is Power

Revelation of Mind is like Quantum Limitless in helping you to manifest sources of study with the strict purpose of expanding your knowledge base.

I suspect it has scripting to help you assimilate this knowledge and understand it.

My library is large for a young person, and I used to never read books but it seems to revamp my curiosity regarding books that I have read in the past and motivate me to acquire even more!

Similar to Quantum Limitless a desire awakens to find and gather information and assimilate it.

Interesting.

First, I noticed a cognitive boost, enhanced productivity and now this.

Loving it @SaintSovereign thank you very much!

Just what I was looking for and what aligns with my life right now.

1 Like

Another good article illuminating on the false notion that Lucifer is evil.

Love this website, it’s resourceful and explains lot’s of the more occulted things often shrouded in difficult to read and outdated books.

But the initiate knows these Truths.

@Houdini, I’m going to have to ask you to remember that this isn’t a religious forum (nor politics, red pill, new age, etc.). While we try to respect the spiritual beliefs of everyone, these topics tend to turn explosive quite quickly, especially when it comes to Gnosticism vs. Christianity. I do not want to see a battle over the identity of the Demiurge and all that stuff here on the forum.

4 Likes

Understandable, should I delete former posts?

Good books. I have the works of many traditions in my library. I have stayed with the Bible in recent years due to Neville but I consider such studies more important than ever to the planet which have gone pure materialism.

Are these like special programs for people that are here longer on the forum?

Have not seen these programs anywhere

Next week they’ll supposed to be available.

1 Like

@Houdini When you were a monk did they make you shave your head?

I’m impressed that you read so much, it sure explains a lot on why you have so much knowledge lol. I hate reading, I wonder if Limitless can help me with that

Books used to bore me, now I love to read.

Ever since I ran Quantum Limitless, I became obsessed with gathering knowledge, and begun expanding my library.

Lightning fast reading speed and with unbelievable retention.

Revelations of Mind is actually similar, gets me into obsessive research modus without excuse.

But it’s more oriented around Spiritual resources, Quantum Limitless can be everything.

In fact, Stark has a similar effect on me but here it’s focused around innovations, and all the information that is required to be studied and understand to bring said innovation to fruition.

Genius mode.

Lol,

1 Like

Been having fun dreams on Wanted, just full blown parties at night. I enjoy them a lot it’s more fun than real life lol

Used to read a lot of spiritual literature before but as Shankara said once you awaken you only read it for pleasure theres no more need for knowledge accumulation . Western traditions can be interesting but overly complicated and convoluted, i find eastern ones more digestible and direct for reaching higher enlightenments but i love kabbalistic and coptic and some western medival ones such as goetia ,all solid practices for growth.

Looking forward to trying revelation of spirit.

2 Likes